Here's how to beat Smoker_

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
kunkka
Treant

Re: Here's how to beat Smoker_

Postby kunkka » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:26 pm

xSAINTx1 wrote:Last time I used meepo in in-house, slipperyslark perma banned it LOL

What? Wtf are you trying to say here? Please don’t tell me you actually think they banned meepo because you were too good. Lmfao

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:36 pm

Meepo, arc warden, techies autobanned in inhouse. Techies more because is it just ruins the flow of games. But meepo, more or less because they dont want me playing it, yes. So enough of your condescending bullshit @kunkka you are nothing, and stick to being nothing in your trash arem games. Stop following around everyone in these forums pretending like anyone thinks your sense of humor is appreciated. If you want to find out how small your dick is compared to the rest of the remaining good players on ENT, swing by useast clan FBG around 10 PM EST. If not, which I'm sure you'll decline, you can shut the fuck up about player picks and skill. Because you're a nobody. Nothing but some queer who lives on forums to talk shit, no one even knows your main. Goodbye and good riddance you bitter inbred he-bitch.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:09 pm

xSAINTx1 wrote:Stop following around everyone in these forums pretending like anyone thinks your sense of humor is appreciated.

no one even knows your main.

Given I’ve not been banned for being humorous and didn’t have to post a tearful appeal, I’m sure my sense of humor is more appreciated than your game ruining.

Why do you sound like you want to know my main? Now that you just added some brand new ban history, you can’t really do anything to my main, can you? It’s gonna be 8 days or something. Lmfao!

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:10 am

Big angry boi saint is gonna snip0rs your main acc. I'm literally shaking right now. (Well, in 4 days anyways.)

It's so funny that saint actually thinks he's some god meepo, when he just plays it like every other of the 1000 meepo pickers. Meepo isn't even hard to play, and is quite difficult to beat. That's why any average/above average player can crush people with him. Dhamma has some 90%+ winrate, and I had a 95% winrate with it when I still played, without stacking/dodging/teamswapping. And there are plenty others who do just as well or better. You're not special in any way.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:04 pm

banksander wrote:Top Ten List Explained:
1. xsaintx 2355.14 - Apem Geomancer picker
2. dhamma.org 2333.12 - Apem Geomancer picker - Never plays ih(retired noob)
3. zam 2295.86 - Elo Boosted and kid buys Acc - rarely plays ih (probably dead)
4. saint=trashcan(Smoker_) 2288.06 - Arem player ,Current top ENT player, Tier 1 ih
5. marcass 2251.61 - Elo Boosted , most overrated Elo player by Far
6. trivial 2226.28 - ? , barely plays (retired or dead) random
7. barabesthero 2112.51 Apem Picker, Bara Stacker , Biggest stacker in Ent
8. president.xi 2092.69 Pub player ? , Never plays ih, scared
9. creation_ 2085.25 who?
10. cuNit 2081.36 Random Dead player .

If you can even call this A legit scoreboard.
Dont forget banned top players

I bought it off Amazon. Prime shipping is awesome too. Anyone else selling accounts?
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Letbell
Treant

Postby Letbell » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:27 pm

Wow this topic has gone to another level! :lol:

Return to “Replays”