Here's how to beat Smoker_

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
EdgeOfChaos

Re: Here's how to beat Smoker_

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:39 pm

I never said there's anything wrong with playing Meepo, I play Meepo sometimes myself. I do however recognize that it is OP in random pub games. The issue is when you stack the game so heavily you don't even gain 1 ELO from it, have new-account booster friends on your team, and then you pick the most overpowered hero to go along with it. That is pathetic. How many advantages do you need to win a game?

So, do it then. Go AREM, play without your booster buddies, don't team-swap.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:48 pm

EdgeOfChaos wrote:So, do it then. Go AREM, play without your booster buddies, don't team-swap.

This is what happens when you try that XD https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11481690 , ending 15/0/11 and losing is not so funny :C Coulnd't do more than i did in that game - Funny thing was the lobby after, people going like !sd grim and being like "15/0 and u lost...? oO" XD

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:24 am

@edgeofchaos I already explained sir, that purposely going on losing teams (ie. team of 700 elo's all 0.3 k/d players with 30% win rate) to win an extra 3-5 elo is not worth it, when the other team could have smurfs, who intentionally follow me (because i'm not the most friendly person) and counter pick me to lower my elo. And yes, I do pick meepo, because sometimes even the best players in the world, have bad games, so I pick a hero who can win 1v5 (its 16 year old game, who gives a fuck what i pick, u play lesh and legion all the time, two equally broken heroes in easy mode). You talk like you've never been 2k elo+ because u care so much about stacked this and stacked that. So what if I play with friends? Isnt dota more fun with company? Rather then playing with a bunch of dumb cunts who dont listen, dont work as a team, and pick 5 agi no stun carries and wonder why they lose 70% of games? If i were to play with my friends regularly, I would be getting zero elo per game because they are also 2k players. So, to compensate they make new accounts in order for me to get SOME elo, rather then 0.0001. Idk why u hate me either lmfao, u seem to love sucking on nefarious cock, when he only got to rank 1 playing meepo for 180 games straight (with friends also, but u never flame). If u have nothing positive to say please leave me alone. I began this thread as informative to help players beat the best player on ENT servers, not to start a "you're a stacker, ur bad thread". Stay positive sir :)

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:20 am

Bingo @zeratul @edgeofchaos @kunkka
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=136924

"I did not even know obs wards block camps. No one bought obs, so I did as a courtesy to the team."

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:14 pm

IWinIfyoulose wrote:Bingo @zeratul @edgeofchaos @kunkka
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=136924

"I did not even know obs wards block camps. No one bought obs, so I did as a courtesy to the team."

This is the last straw. You’ve lost all the respect that was left @xSAINTx1

If I were you, I’ll move on and leave this forum

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:56 pm

Yet another ban. Tsk tsk. The duration should get longer and longer soon as you rack up that history. Just another example of how toxic saint is. Now he's just straight throwing games on alts. I am sure if someone else did the same to him while he was on his main, we would never hear an end to the flood of tears he would product about it.

I don't blame you for dodging smurfs since they're unknown. I blame you for dodging noobs and teamswapping so that the entire enemy side is 700 ELOs. If you can only win against noobs, then you are a noob as well. When's the last time you played a 15/15 game? Never?

This is a flaw of the ELO system. ELO was originally invented for chess, and you don't see the chess Grandmasters playing beginners for ELO because they they would lose their reputation as a good player. Unfortunately, there are people like SAINT in dota who don't care about their reputation, so they just crush 700-elo-average teams all day for their 0.5 ELO per game. Those games should count for zero if the ELO system was not flawed.

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:21 pm

EdgeOfChaos wrote:This is a flaw of the ELO system. ELO was originally invented for chess, and you don't see the chess Grandmasters playing beginners for ELO because they they would lose their reputation as a good player. Unfortunately, there are people like SAINT in dota who don't care about their reputation, so they just crush 700-elo-average teams all day for their 0.5 ELO per game. Those games should count for zero if the ELO system was not flawed.

Just like swedish tabletennis rank-system, the top 5player Gripler Peter never loses a singel match, because he never play vs equal/better players. So he got like +300 points
https://www.profixio.com/fx/ranking_sbt ... public.php

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:02 pm

Thank you. There' s nothing quite like Swedish table tennis to provide an appropriate analogy for all of us to better conceptualize the matter at hand.
These users thanked the author Sylvanas for the post:
kunkka (Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:19 pm)

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:18 pm

How many times do I have to explain something to get it through your thick skull? It's a pub game, who cares what I pick, and who I chose to play against? The best players are found in in-house and I do just fine playing with and against them. Of course I am going to dodge 700 elo trashcans. And votebalance is useless anyways u know why? Because last time I voted to balance a game 15/15 elo, I lost because shinobi- and TasteOfBoji were both 1800+ players but shinobi- reset his stats, so I was stuck with a team of 900 elo players vs 2 essentially 2k elo players. I couldn't even play meepo because Taste used to main leshrac, and was one of the best I've seen second to Shanochi. Idc what you think about me. If everyone could play meepo like me, they too would be rank 1. But no one plays it like me. And I challenge you edge to pick meepo vs me. Just for fun, both on new accounts, and see how well u do. There's a reason I'm in the top of the top, even if there are some who maybe be better. And the reason why 7k mmr players are 7k in dota 2. Elo and mmr are metrics of relative skill, If you stay at a certain skill ceiling for long enough time, theres a reason u are at that level.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:43 pm

Given how pubs are acting lately, i won't blame anyone for picking allies tbh lols, and with the split of the community that was pushed due to the brilliant shit move from Blizzard (always working to ensure the best experience for users... not), something tells me this is about to get worse lol

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:44 am

Well, clearly you care, or you wouldn't be working so hard to set up ridiculously imbalanced games in your favor. And MMR cannot be rigged so easily like ELO can, so it is not comparable.

Also I don't think you addressed the elephant in the room. How do you feel about your recent banning, and the game ruining you did?

There are lots and lots who play meepo just as well as you, rofl. You actually think you're good? You aren't high elo because you're good, you're high ELO because you stack and team with new account skilled players. I remember when you played alone and didn't stack, you were 1500 ELO ceiling. This is above average for sure, but not very good.

And in case you think I'm just going after you, I have said Wrecktify, BaraBestHero, and Blueflagon are baddies for the exact same reason you are. But they weren't nearly as noisy or toxic as you. AFAIK the rest of the current top 10 are legit, though I'm not sure.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:26 am

I don't feel bad at all. Why would I give a shit about some loser who plays pl, spectre and slark mid every game to get 2k elo? How would you determine my skill level, if you don't even play with me? Well done you played with me 6 months ago before I learned how to play properly. Name 3 better meepo players then me, please, i would like to know them, so I can snipe them too. And you can say I was boosted, but by who? I'm only friends with one 2k elo player, and the rest either play ar, or hate me because I beat them so many times in ap. I already know I play the best meepo on ENT. I'm actually so confident, I haven't lost more then 3 meepo games in months, and the sole reason meepo is banned in in-house, is because all these losers don't want to play vs it. Last time I used meepo in in-house, slipperyslark perma banned it LOL. So keep talking your shit, and keep thinking you're a good player by spamming legion, slark, leshrac, and switch realms to east and play us in in-house. I'm 100% confident, you will be last picked every game, and even asked to leave for filler players when you feed like shit.

The rest of the top 10 are legit? Dude, you literally say the only reason I'm top 10 is because of stack? Smoker_ plays with bash, holybear, and his band of dick suckers every single fucking game, until his pals go to sleep. Smoker_ is the only guy in dota history who can play for 10+ years, and still manage to play for 15 hours straight through the night lmfao. BlueFlagon, Nefarious, Marcass (worst player in in-house 100%), etc. ALL PLAY AREM, take a guess why? Because all their best friends also play on it. All random is shit anyways; what's the point of being able to play every hero in the game, sort of well, when you can't play 5 heroes exceptionally well. I'm gonna stop posting, there's no point talking to you anymore.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:58 am

banksander wrote:5. marcass 2251.61 - Elo Boosted , most overrated Elo player by Far

That's a lie - Clearly you, KingKar, are the most overrated player, cuz real men, like you, only play arem

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:37 am

Meh. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt because I did not know them. Maybe they're un-legit like saint, idk. And idc between APEM vs AREM, what I care about is whether you stack+boost.

And what record, king kar? Record for number of bans on ENT? Cause that's the only one you're going to set.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:39 am

Since we cant have your shadow (aka Vaylen, Greatest Lina of all times) to join us, do you know what we miss here, our beloved papa john's kingkar?

That's right - Your friend from rotten fruit team! @Brando

Return to “Replays”