Best Tinker I've ever seen. LetJing WP

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
Letbell
Treant

Re: Best Tinker I've ever seen. LetJing WP

Postby Letbell » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:06 am

Type 'f' to respect ursa going 20/1

'f'

8-)

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:16 pm

Yeah, what's weird is that I've never seen this before until I came back recently to play. Always impressed when people play rare heroes this well. Seems that's a new trend on ENT? So far I've ran into players who devoted themselves to play Earth Spirit, Balanar, Tinker... maybe a couple more. And they're good too, are these guys training for some tournament? haha. :lol:

I played against Letjing a couple of times, one time he completely got away from us and crushed us around 30 min mark. The other game, being aware of him, our team picked well and countered well and lasted an hr. I went with spectre, I think the key was going IAS and basher, the stun to prevent him from refreshing. We also had a clock and his ministun was valuable.

However, later I played on his team as support treant and other team countered him with spectre and he got forcestaff and shiva, so he adapted and countered back. But I think spectre can still adapt to this build and counter it, though a little harder, a refresher might be in order. ;)

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:44 pm

I think people figured out that heroes who are extremely difficult to play are also extremely powerful. Whenever you see someone pick geo, ember, storm, earth, tinker, etc.. you know he's either gonna be a mega nab or you're about to get clowned hard.

The only person who regularly plays Earth is that rocknroll guy and he's not too great at it.
Last edited by EdgeOfChaos on Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:54 pm

Tinker is a bit special tho. After you play him for 3 games it feels like you played him 30 games and you get super bored lol.

I bet letjing will grow old with his one and only wife. Best wishes

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:56 pm

Yeah. I don't like playing Tinker for the same reason I don't like playing Medusa. Those 120 minute games. I'd rather be slark and end in 15.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:47 pm

EdgeOfChaos wrote:Yeah. I don't like playing Tinker for the same reason I don't like playing Medusa. Those 120 minute games. I'd rather be slark and end in 15.

15... minutes?!

I'd rather pick ta and end in 15 seconds.
These users thanked the author Sylvanas for the post:
kunkka (Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:12 am)

CountChocula96
Treant

Postby CountChocula96 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:41 pm

xSAINTx1 wrote:LetJing plays the best tinker I've ever seen hands down. Techies made this a cancerous game, along with spectre, slark and sniper, who all managed to become 6 slotted past the hour mark. Had I not had him on my team (I was storm), this would be gg way before the 80 minute mark reached. Well Played @letjing . I think we all know this is Shanochi, but he refuse to tell me that it is indeed him. Fun game, with many shit players which spice everything up, and also plenty of angry teammates as well.

Link to epic replay as follows: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11558649

LMFAO.

I was the slark in the replay.

Motherfuck was so annoying. always jumping and casting ALWAYS. almost impossible to catch. eventually got him with orchid a few times. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"you the biggest wack job on dead ent" -burberry; Flamer/Fan; DotA

Return to “Replays”