Another stack defeat + bad manners

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
EdgeOfChaos

Another stack defeat + bad manners

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:16 pm

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/11584837/

So there's this team rolling a combo where take Rosh at level 1. This is pretty much the dumbest strategy ever and should be patched, but I didn't realize it was happening so they managed it. After that, these people are clearly incredibly cocky, thinking they got the game in the bag, and start flaming right off the bat, so I ignore them. Then:

(04:37 / Allied) Road-kill: !si tryhard slark guys
(04:37 / All) HelloWorld!: [tryhard slark guys] hasn't played any Island Defense games here.
(05:27 / All) Road-kill: !si tryhard died
(05:27 / All) HelloWorld!: [tryhard died] hasn't played any Island
(Because I beat him mid)

Now by this point I was annoyed and really wanted to win, since they had done two stupid things in the first five minutes.
Continued on with the flaming later. I'm sure there was more, but I had him on ignore.

(35:03 / All) Road-kill: udidnt expect the cheese
(35:08 / All) Road-kill: !si nub slark cant beleive i rekt him
(35:08 / All) HelloWorld!: [nub slark cant beleive i rekt him] hasn't played any Island Defense games here.

We had an amazing game after that despite my team being somewhat low ELOs. It took losing one of our rax, but we really started coordinating and turned the game around. I think the bad manners encouraged us to win. Anyways I had 27 kills by the end. After we win:

(52:38 / Allied) HelloWorld!: !unignore road
(55:48 / All) HelloWorld!: How's that, you fucking piece of filth leoric?

Now the final part: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=137787 for extra luls
I'm gonna name and shame @road-kill . Get some skill before you start shit. Absolutely pathetic.

Zeratul

Re: Another stack defeat + bad manners

Postby Zeratul » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:29 pm

Not much to do when there were afk moments from some of the ppl in our team + ursa decided to throw the game, by the end (Deech555 at his best); Still had my fun, wp (I was lich) :P

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:31 pm

Ohhh was wondering who you were. You played well though.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:34 pm

EdgeOfChaos wrote:Ohhh was wondering who you were. You played well though.

The portuguese flag marks me instantly :D Yeah, but at some point, it was just impossible xd u and centaur were just way too tanky, even with veil and shivas to help - Had ursa not decided to play for kd (leaving everyone for you to farm on, while he was chasing kills), venge not being a weirdo (no clue wtf he did the the whole game), and those afks, the game could have ended better or differently, but meh it is what it is :p

PS: I wasn't part of their initial roshan plan, just -random, and ended up with lich (which did help) ^^

road-kill
Forest Walker

Postby road-kill » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:02 am

lol @ that game, it was just fun to just own rosh, nothing more..

We even had some randoms and didnt care about winning obviously, just wanted to rosh. im surprised u are this mad...

anyways thanks @beerlord for the warning, i wont do it again.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:18 am

Lul, lucky Beerlord got it. @Merex always gives 1-2 days for that, although xSAINTx usually has a ban duration multiplier because people just don't like him.

Return to “Replays”