Here's How to Counter Mid-Lane hard carry Techies

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
Zeratul

Re: Here's How to Counter Mid-Lane hard carry Techies

Postby Zeratul » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:20 am

xSAINTx1 wrote:Exactly my point. A good techies, is cancer. There's a reason why people cry when a techies is picked, because the only person having fun in that game, is the techies player. Techies thrives on poorly coordinated teams, with many people, who do not like to spend gold[...]

Aren't you describing Meepo? Pretty much what you said is directly related to how people feel whenever there's a meepo picker ingame lols, except instead of thriving on people who don't spend gold on sentries, meepo thrives on dumbos who don't coordinate as a team vs him.

Also, i disagree with what you said: Usually, if there's a good techies player ingame, his allies are happy that they're not the ones facing it and do have fun seeing the shit that a good techies can pull, so techies ain't the only one having fun xd and yes, playing techies is all about fun: Winning or losing, you will have your fun for sure, and i can ensure you whenever i pick techies, i'll have my fun annoying my enemies (Mind games are the most OP weapon you can have in DotA - Nothing worse than being pissed off, due to dying at mines, and losing your temper/focus, which will eventually snowball into mistakes - or worse - ruining your team morale :D)

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:44 am

One funny thing is using blademail just before suicide. Anyway this player can only play tech. If you feel like it, you pick tech and keep it or else u repick and pick a counter against rastha as that will be the 2nd pick for him (just for fun)

Tech can be a good hero or a bad hero, just like all other heros.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:07 am

xSAINTx1 wrote:He usually starts with soul ring, medallion, bottle, blink, aghas.

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11618904/

Was this teal your friend techie pickre? lul

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:45 am

Good job bro. You won a game 4v5, with superior draft (better with more gold and xp per minute), and a 16/13 elo game. Actually pro.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:30 am

xSAINTx1 wrote:Good job bro. You won a game 4v5, with superior draft (better with more gold and xp per minute), and a 16/13 elo game. Actually pro.

sniper husk medusa vs slark bara + 2 supports and your friend techie and the former is superior draft? lulul :lol:

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:22 am

I don't get how people are losing to this tech. https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/11618965/
Every game I vs him and he does this play style it's basically a free win, but he's winning his other games, like did people forget how to play vs tech?
Do people think aggressive suicide is a good strategy? It's not. Only purpose is demoralizing noobs early game.

Also if anyone wants to see a leoric and jugger get int drained so low they literally cannot use their ultis, that game is fun watching.

(edit)
To clarify, he spends 2150 (dagger) + 1175 (MOC) for area damage that falls off really hard when you get HP/armor, has an extremely long cd, longer than most ults, and kills you. Also since he maxes it first, it means he can't use stasis (his strongest skill) until lvl 10. Sadness.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:23 am

Sniper, huskar, medusa = 3 hard counter to techies late game. Amplify their gold per minute, and ez game. Learn dota u fucking idiot. lmfao. u dont need supports to win in easy mode.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:55 am

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:22 am

xSAINTx1 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbkjHDl8r4

Watch this edge.

HAH! 10/10

Techies: no1 likes u..no1 wants to play with u :lol: :lol: :lol:

#hatersgonnahate

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:48 pm

xSAINTx1 wrote:Sniper, huskar, medusa = 3 hard counter to techies late game. Amplify their gold per minute, and ez game. Learn dota u fucking idiot. lmfao. u dont need supports to win in easy mode.

Yea and how do those 3 heroes get to late games vs slark and their other heroes? If you are so pro tell me. Lmfao

Or maybe late game means something different to you? Medusa with midas skadi means late game? Sniper with mom s&y means late game? Or husk with aghs means late game?

Also why you flaming go lern play.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:19 pm

Please explain how a slark can stop huskar, medusa and Zeus if you buy gem and deathball to rax at minute 20 with leaver gold? It will be 4v4 since techies mines will be 100% useless, stone gaze nullify the 5 seconds of shadow dance, and huskar will be 100% unkillable. Sniper could be afk hitting creeps, as long as he uses shrapnel to give the massive slow for dusa and Zeus to kite a 1300 hp slark around. I consider 35 minutes late game in a game with leavers, because if farmed properly you can be 4-5 slot and run over anyone. When was the last time you didnt play easy mode?

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:00 pm

@zeratul Here you got: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11619500 3 swedish players in same team =) But this guys suck

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:58 pm

Watch this edge.

I'm not getting some of them.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:14 pm

IWinIfyoulose wrote:@zeratul Here you got: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11619500 3 swedish players in same team =) But this guys suck

So we're back to what i told you - there might be other swedish players, but they aren't good, therefore i never assume anyone else besides you XD Kinda like me - Portuguese player that picks techies asap = insta "Hyo" alert ^^

Sylvanas wrote:

Watch this edge.

I'm not getting some of them.

Such as?

Slark: You're a cunt
Huskar - i really, really, really, really hate you - and i'm not talking about the hero, i'm talking about you

Those 2 are also something special xD Kunkka and invoker also made me lol

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:34 pm

Zeratul wrote:Such as?

Slark: You're a cunt
Huskar - i really, really, really, really hate you - and i'm not talking about the hero, i'm talking about you

Those 2 are also something special xD Kunkka and invoker also made me lol

Mostly windrunner and kunkka. Especially windrunner. Pedophile, out of nowhere? Yeesh.

Return to “Replays”