Mode switching noobs get a lesson.

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
nitromon
Treant

Re: Mode switching noobs get a lesson.

Postby nitromon » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:16 pm

Zeratul wrote:Before whining at anyone else, never forget what you did: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=131070

That was classic. But I wonder why mods don't ban other players who do that. That Furion[k:d] guy does it too. Maybe not to this extent, but I can remember 2 recent games where I was on the opposition and I got rid of both furion and techies by repicking and picking. In both instances, he was peeved and want to beat me bad by showing me "I'll regret that." Both games he lost, but he picked sniper and played quite well, better than the average snipers.

But when he's on furion or techies, all he does is troll, do trolling things like pulling creeps from lane, tping to enemy fountain,... and when he plays techs, he lays random mines around the map individually, never together in traps etc... And it isn't just a few random games, this is a consistent behavior. I already mentioned this to the mods, they don't seem to care.

So now I just troll the troll. I see him in the games, I will remove those 2 heroes and make him play for real.

Return to “Replays”