Mode switching noobs get a lesson.

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
EdgeOfChaos

Mode switching noobs get a lesson.

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:53 pm

There's this team of losers going around APEM games, changing them to dumb modes like RD, AR, or SD in the hopes that the opponents don't know the mode or will quit out from anger. Not only that, the modes are really bad balance-wise (because you *cannot* counter-pick the enemies), and you only need 3 votes to change it.

Someone needed to teach them a lesson.
https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/11631345/

Drafted GEO. There are no geo counters because it's RD mode. Hah gottem, used their own bad mode against them. They basically gave up at minute 1 when they saw the Geo, really silly game and got 21 kills. Even funnier, I was second-to-last pick, any of them could have chosen it but they are unable to play the hero. Regretti spaghetti. My team joined me in flaming, generally just spamming EZ every time the enemies died, which I appreciate.

nitromon
Treant

Re: Mode switching noobs get a lesson.

Postby nitromon » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:09 pm

OMG thanks for that. I was caught in one of their mode change games a few weeks back. What a bunch of aholes. I wasn't paying attention in the lobby and bam it turned into rdem. Not that I really care to be honest, I just think it is rude for them to do that.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:58 pm

Haha that was epic.
Nice to see lesion-lord get his whiny herpetic ass kicked.

That was your void we beat last night??? That was unexpected...

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:26 pm

Yep. You smacked me good, couldn't do anything against your ulti. That's why I said hi to you :D, wp though.

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:49 pm

I like go change mode to arem nowdays, as all playing on the apem bot. Even if I prefer games without em it´s rare team vote for that change. So what you get a unbalanced draft sometimes but better that than this slark, bara, sniper, lc, meepo every game

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:53 pm

When is there a meepo i every game lmfao? Now, with a total population of about 100 active players, maybe 3 can play meepo well. To me, silencer, legion, axe, bara, sniper, techies and slark are the fucking ebolas of em. Late at night, playing with friends, changing mode to non-em ap, or sometimes even rd or sd, is 100% more fun and fair then apem. I like how towers actually have a function in normal dota, and it punishes noobs who are feeding and don't farm properly (lose 300-400 gold per death, and takes 2-3 mins to farm it back, so you never have items in a 30+ min game).

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:02 pm

To be fair he said that there's a meepo, not that there's someone who can play meepo well.
For example the French geo who I don't want to name. I used to play him all the time.

There's good and bad to EM. I wouldn't mind playing less EM, but others won't join non-EM games. The bad is that CS is less important and towers are easy to dive. The good is that comebacks are much more possible, and games are usually more fast-paced.

Of those 3 modes, -RD is the least bad. There's some semblance of fairness, and a large variety of heroes to pick so maybe you can get an acceptable team comp. -SD is the next best, though in practice everyone just picks their favorite hero from their selection and you end up with a shit team comp. -AR is the worst one, since you may as well just leave if the other team randoms Geo. At least in AP you get a chance to counter-pick the OP heroes on the enemy side, or veto a hero by repicking it. Hero choice is an important skill to have in dota, and -AR throws it away.

Are people still losing to LC in 2018-2019? It's the most basic of the 'op' heroes to counter, you hardly even need teamplay, you literally just stun lc and it dies, since LCs always have 1000 hp or less. Sniper isn't OP at all, and easy gank-food. Slark becomes slightly more difficult to counter and requires teamplay, and Geo is quite difficult to counter unless you get a quality team.

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:15 pm

I remember the last time I played AP... got so bored. You get so use to em that you don't really need to farm creeps to get base items etc... Then all of the sudden you have to last hit every creep ahhh.

I wouldn't mind if they bring back super creeps though.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:40 am

Sad that players like you can disregard even the most rudimentary skills of dota such as LAST HITTING CREEPS LMFAO. No wonder players like vaylen can average 40 cs a game, and still manage to have 70% win rate. @draco @vaylen @yamina1 I disagree EoC, Legion is not easy to counter for the same reason as geo. He destroys teams who do not play together, lack stuns and detection. Some of the best counters are either late game melee cores who scale well into the late game, or supports who most of the time cannot win a game alone if it becomes too late.

@bigtits Pro geo cant end a game in 65 mins with bara, tiny, ww, and sniper lel https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11630854

Dodge any game with player Kalipso in it. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11630702

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:05 am

Meh. Lc has two openers people do. Midlane cut creeps, or jungle at 3. LC can be outlaned mid by all sorts of things, but the best is heroes who become stronger as they attack, such as Slark and Ursa. LCs think they'll win against these heroes, but they don't.

The other jungle opener is harder in random games because it's harder to coordinate ganks, but you can often catch him at low life, especially soon after he goes jungle. If you play right, you'll slow him down a LOT and have an easier time later.

Even if you just let him freefarm, he really should be no trouble. I haven't seen an LC dominate a pub for quite a while, at least not like they used to. That's usually how it goes. People start playing a strong hero, dominate everything, people learn and adjust, hero becomes normal again. It'll happen with geo and slark and techies too, and people will find another strong hero to learn and play.

LC's main problem is no slow or stun. That's a severe weakness on a carry hero. Also linkens counters it bad.

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:21 am

last hitting is too stressful. lol i play with 23 apm.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:22 am

Legion isn't meant to be played like a hard carry position 1. The problem is, all he needs is like 15 mins of farm for dagger and desolator and he can solo kill any hero in the entire game next to a creep wave. It's extremely hard to deal with. Also, slark does not beat legion mid, you must be playing a Frenchman if u managed to win that lane. Most legions dont skill overwhelming odds mid lane anyways, which does ridiculous damage on a 18 sec CD, and if he goes bottle, it's very hard to contest. Also, to deal with lothar you have to spend resources as a carry to avoid being ganked, since 99% of players will not protect their cores with sentry/obs. Also, legion fucking rapes meepo, if eblade is not rushed by minute 20. Its definitely a broken hero, even when played by noobs. Also, the only real counters to a good meepo is sven, goblin shredder and winter wyvern. Ember takes too long to farm (needs linken and damage to survive blink hex combo), axe, lich, warlock, shaker all fall off after the 25 min mark. But teamwork is important vs all meta heroes, which is the main reason many people are trash on this server.

Vaylen
Forest Walker

Postby Vaylen » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:00 pm

@xsaintx1 There is 2 play styles in pub APEM games. Your style is be a complete loser and farm creeps for 45 mins against noobs in ENT pubs. With rigged heros. (you pick Meepo/ARC 99% of the time) you lose if you pick any normal hero. Go get your pathetic hand of midas every game for a 45 min game vs 5 noobs in APEM mode lol..

Or you can play aggressive and fun style, which is more team play and killing from the start, grouping up for big team fights and pushing as a team for a action packed game. Going no life mode solo farming creeps as a rigged hero like Meepo is just boring and also kinda ruins the game for others

The fact you literally lived on this game as meepo/ARC only just to get high ELO that no one cares about is sad. And you have to play the boring creep farm style against 5 noobs in APEM.

I understand why ur jealous of how i play, because my way is very fun from the start and have 80% win rate currently (would be higher but people throw on purpose constantly in ENT because i have high ELO) with avg 12-4-15 per game. Looks like i get my gold from players instead of creeps :D 8-)

Still love your meepo as a solo carry but try playing with team heros instead of rigged heros or creep farm with hand of midas LOL :lol:
These users thanked the author Vaylen for the post:
kunkka (Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:58 am)

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:00 pm

Ask anyone lmfao, I play meepo maybe once out of 20 games. I played at least 10 games with edge over the past week and won every game with "normal heroes". Ill pick meepo or arc vs u anyday cuz ur a fucking faggot noob, and its ez wins. And no, farming is what u are meant to do as a solo mid/position 1 carry because you are the insurance policy in the late game, when offlaners and supports no longer have massive impact. You like to play nuke heroes, which are only viable in the first 30 mins. You dont hear me complaining you picking overpowered lina every game, but it's so bad that I play meepo and arc (two heroes that require immense micro management skill and map awareness). I gotta find the replay of the game you played that was not easy mode. Took you 20 mins to farm blink before boots, classic, then shit talked me for being 3-2 as a support.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11630857 Legend_Vaylen Pogchamp.
(07:53 / Allied) LEGEND_VAYLEN: lets ff
(07:54 / Allied) LEGEND_VAYLEN: at 10
(07:56 / Allied) LEGEND_VAYLEN: this new acc anyway

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:06 pm

I wonder why would anyone get triggered by Vaylen, when he literally needed people (including himself) to throw games and get a 400 elo account, to boost his main account .. seriously, after that - you can't get any worse, and no1 will ever take you serious (or shoulnd't).

Before whining at anyone else, never forget what you did: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=131070

Have fun counter-argumenting dat.

Return to “Replays”