King.Kar is back! OR maybe it's DORTFORT

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
IWinIfyoulose

Re: King.Kar is back! OR maybe it's DORTFORT

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:31 am

Elo means nothing even a noob like me top10 now :D

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:39 am

Lol king.kar i knew it was you all along you dumbshit. Vaylen, what is your 1700 elo account? I would like to help you win some more elo as a friendly gesture :). Also, you know the top 10 is bad, when IwinIfyouLose is on it. RIP golden age dotes.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:49 am

My favorite King.Kar moment will always be the one where my clan (it was filled with noobs but was just for fun) hated playing with King.Kar because he would suck, rage, and quit in games. After too many people complained, I had to demote and kick him from the clan. Don't ask me how he was a shaman. I think it was because he kept following me around in pub games and so I felt bad/wanted to reward him for being a good little puppy. After I kicked him, he was shocked and wanted another chance. I believe I invited him back but since I wasn't very active anyway, he probably left and went to harass the rest of the DotA players in the community. Now, because he still remembers me kicking him and bringing this up, he resents me and tries to trashtalk. Little does he know he will always be the good little puppy I adopted years ago. My only regret is I added him into the clan and he figured there was a DotA community. I am responsible for King. Kar's presence in the DotA community. I apologize.
These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
kunkka (Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:34 pm)
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Replays”