Who wins, Geo vs. Necrolyte? The answer won't shock you!

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
streetrunnerz
Resource Storage

Re: Who wins, Geo vs. Necrolyte? The answer won't shock you!

Postby streetrunnerz » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:19 pm

notsos wrote:no this guy just talk from his ass. theres not stats , No rules.
first one to die fb Gets insta rage and leave. Just like the good ol days XD. connection is sloppy as shit.
ENT uses stable connection, better for lag. I can go on about how bnet custom is slacking and sucks.
If u want just a chill game to do whatever u want, go play bnet. If u want quality, go ENT.

-- unless reforge release something big, nothing will change.

Its funny how he ignores all my questions about proving how ENT gives a shit lol. no tournaments, no money, no promotion of inhouse league :lol:

BNet is far from perfect, and the biggest weakness it has is no current banlist. But as we've seen, ENT's is far from perfect... games are still littered with throwers, ruiners, and absolute trashcans.

And nice try Zam, but not King Kar...

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Re: Who wins, Geo vs. Necrolyte? The answer won't shock you!

Postby Edgeofchaos » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:29 am

I don't care about having inhouse and such.

I care that like 1/4 games I play has some rando who joins my team and just AFKs throughout the entire game, sometimes never even joining the team once. ENT didn't used to be like this. I generally report only the absolute worst ruiners I play with :\

Some players, like this guy, have ruined 100s of games before they get reported, simply because it's not worth the trouble. I've carried this dude like 3 times and he refuses to play every single time: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=141180
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

Return to “Replays”