Who wins, Geo vs. Necrolyte? The answer won't shock you!

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Who wins, Geo vs. Necrolyte? The answer won't shock you!

Postby Edgeofchaos » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:46 pm

It's my favorite geo pickre, the Uruguay one (don't even know his main), back at it again.
https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/11707591/

I know he's trash, but this still shows my 2nd favorite Geo-beating method (first is Leshrac but he late-picked)

I go Necro and get Dagon as soon as I can. Geo's super low HP and noobs like him can't properly micro, so 1-2 death pulses, ult, and dagon will kill him every time. He got killed so much mid and jungle that he landed a solid 11 minute boots of travel (lul)

Midgame: make Boots of Travel yourself, then Aghs Scepter. When geo goes for one of your teammates, just teleport to them and heal up, ulting when you can get a kill.

Lategame: Eth blade, dagon 5, and dagger allows you to jump him and basically one-shot.

I also had the honor of getting ignored 3 times despite not even saying anything to him:
(19:08 / Allied) JustWarmingUp: !ignore back
(22:05 / Allied) JustWarmingUp: !ignore back
(39:06 / Allied) JustWarmingUp: !unignore bac
(39:14 / Allied) JustWarmingUp: how lo,ng toyou want to chill around oom
(39:18 / Allied) JustWarmingUp: waiting to die ?
(39:20 / Allied) JustWarmingUp: my god
(39:29 / Allied) JustWarmingUp: !ignore bac
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: Who wins, Geo vs. Necrolyte? The answer won't shock you!

Postby Astros » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:54 pm

Good to have you back, Edge. Would you like to join our DotA 1 Discord? Send me a PM if so. Thanks!
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:14 am

Actually I'm reconsidering. Too many randos joining my team and AFKing 50%+ of the time. Somehow this server went to complete AIDS in my 3-4 month kind-of-break. I'd continue but that was like 5 in a row, still won a few but w/e. Not even going to bother reporting honestly.

Anyone up for playing dota 2?

carlo_rossi
Aura Tree

Postby carlo_rossi » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:54 am

Hey astro, why pick and choose who joins the discord? Ive pm you, no reply yet

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:02 pm

Edgeofchaos wrote:Actually I'm reconsidering. Too many randos joining my team and AFKing 50%+ of the time. Somehow this server went to complete AIDS in my 3-4 month kind-of-break. I'd continue but that was like 5 in a row, still won a few but w/e. Not even going to bother reporting honestly.

Maybe check out battlenet before dota 2. Here are my comments after playing on it for a few days

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141042&p=545981#p545981

Also bumped into some old ENT friend there

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:48 am

kunkka wrote:
Edgeofchaos wrote:Actually I'm reconsidering. Too many randos joining my team and AFKing 50%+ of the time. Somehow this server went to complete AIDS in my 3-4 month kind-of-break. I'd continue but that was like 5 in a row, still won a few but w/e. Not even going to bother reporting honestly.

Maybe check out battlenet before dota 2. Here are my comments after playing on it for a few days

I'd check out the new bnet, but honestly it just won't let me log on. Just tells me this nonsense message (screenshot below).
Spoiler!
cd.PNG
cd.PNG (714.67 KiB) Viewed 1883 times

My cd key isn't disabled and worked fine before the patch. Blizzard support can't help me, they don't know what it means, besides that it might be an issue with multiple WC3 installs, so I'd have to delete all my current ones and even then somehow it still remains in the registry or some shit.

Also funfact: someone took the name Edgeofchaos. It's not me, don't get trolled XD

It's a shame ENT got buttfucked by the random throwers or something. It's seriously like.. unplayable now.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:09 am

You have a 75% win rate, how is it unplayable? Yeah, every game has tons of retards and kids who like to ruin @artifacts , but it is still a game you can learn from. Just accept the fact you gonna lose or have teammates who don't cooperate, and improve on your own game. Or find some friends to play with. I played like 10 games with you one day, and we win them all. Can't be too hard if these kids say im so bad xD

artifacts
Treant

Postby artifacts » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:57 am

Why the hell did u tag me on here? @xsaintx1

streetrunnerz
Resource Storage

Postby streetrunnerz » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:50 pm

Edgeofchaos wrote:
kunkka wrote:

I'd check out the new bnet, but honestly it just won't let me log on. Just tells me this nonsense message (screenshot below).
Spoiler!
cd.PNG

My cd key isn't disabled and worked fine before the patch. Blizzard support can't help me, they don't know what it means, besides that it might be an issue with multiple WC3 installs, so I'd have to delete all my current ones and even then somehow it still remains in the registry or some shit.

Also funfact: someone took the name Edgeofchaos. It's not me, don't get trolled XD

It's a shame ENT got buttfucked by the random throwers or something. It's seriously like.. unplayable now.

Its true the games have gotten ridiculous. There are only complete trolls and throwers with some good old players sprinkled in.

Like kunkk said. You'll have more fun playing bnet these days. And you can buy a new CD key for $5 or preorder reforged and get it instantly.

It's sad but ent will go the way of dotacash and OHS. Once reforged comes out more and more people will migrate and ent cant really attract new players anymore.

notsos
Basic Tree

Postby notsos » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:40 pm

only if reforged fixes all the problems with Custom games. If they dont provide what ENT does or better,
there wont be any change. People will still play games that have scores, and rules. But i dont think Blizzard cares about classic dota community

streetrunnerz
Resource Storage

Postby streetrunnerz » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:18 pm

notsos wrote:only if reforged fixes all the problems with Custom games. If they dont provide what ENT does or better,
there wont be any change. People will still play games that have scores, and rules. But i dont think Blizzard cares about classic dota community

What problems are there now? Almost no one disconnects. And there is stat collection depending on what mode you're playing. Only bad thing is no ban list.. but as we've seen here that's far from perfect.

What impression do you have ent cares about dota. When's the last tournament they hosted. Or updated map. Or listened to changes for the lobby.

And no this is not an ent bashing thread as I loved my games here but ever since going private server it will not grow. And compared to the others like rgc or iccup it really is a pale imitation.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:26 pm

Wait what, does bnet really have DotA stats?

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:27 pm

(edit) sorry posted twice.

notsos
Basic Tree

Postby notsos » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:17 pm

no this guy just talk from his ass. theres not stats , No rules.
first one to die fb Gets insta rage and leave. Just like the good ol days XD. connection is sloppy as shit.
ENT uses stable connection, better for lag. I can go on about how bnet custom is slacking and sucks.
If u want just a chill game to do whatever u want, go play bnet. If u want quality, go ENT.

-- unless reforge release something big, nothing will change.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:26 pm

streetrunnerz wrote:
notsos wrote:only if reforged fixes all the problems with Custom games. If they dont provide what ENT does or better,

What problems are there now? Almost no one disconnects. And there is stat collection depending on what mode you're playing. Only bad thing is no ban list.. but as we've seen here that's far from perfect.

What impression do you have ent cares about dota. When's the last tournament they hosted. Or updated map. Or listened to changes for the lobby.

And no this is not an ent bashing thread as I loved my games here but ever since going private server it will not grow. And compared to the others like rgc or iccup it really is a pale imitation.

Okay, Mr. King Kar.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Replays”