Masterkiller aka Furion:kd

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
kunkka
Treant

Re: Masterkiller aka Furion:kd

Postby kunkka » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:28 pm

pinheadlarry wrote:They key is my build is unstoppable 1v1 and holds up well even 2v1. Therefore my team just needs to handle 4v3s for the rest of the game for an ez win. And if the enemy team groups I will just be a dirty slut and drop your towers faster than a Saudi-backed airplane operator on September 11th. while you grind a 5 v 4 push.

Sounds great on paper bro. The thing is you can expect/imagine/dream whatever you want your team to do and they will do exactly what you expect/imagine/dream (especially in a pub) so you can have your guaranteed 100% win. Oh wait the website must have had an error, it shows only 48% here

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=pinheadlarry

Also how did base attack time serve you in these games?

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11706448
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11706458

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:20 pm

What's with pinheadlarry and his constant weird obsession in ending every paragraph with a metaphor? This isn't a journalism essay. Type like a normal human being, please.
These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
Edgeofchaos (Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:25 pm)
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:50 pm

Oh yikes. When you hit that many games with 600 elo it's time to change tactics.

Also Sylvanas is around 1200 so I really doubt you regularly beat him.
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

pinheadlarry
Forest Walker

Postby pinheadlarry » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:22 pm

kunkka wrote:Sounds great on paper bro. The thing is you can expect/imagine/dream whatever you want your team to do and they will do exactly what you expect/imagine/dream (especially in a pub) so you can have your guaranteed 100% win. Oh wait the website must have had an error, it shows only 48% here

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=pinheadlarry

Also how did base attack time serve you in these games?

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11706448
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11706458

Well those games didn't even last the 27 mins of pure jungle I need to win. Like I said, if I 6-slot by 33min its a guaranteed win. Barely had any AS to go with the low BAT in those games. If I'm against a fast-push team or have a team that can't slow a push without feeding, then things go south fast. My alch build is like the exodia of dota, you need all 5 pieces or it's a no-go (not including boots).

Edgeofchaos wrote:Oh yikes. When you hit that many games with 600 elo it's time to change tactics.

Also Sylvanas is around 1200 so I really doubt you regularly beat him.

Well there is a few factors at play. At the end of last summer I was actually over 1300 elo (I know that is still nothing special). But after that the arem bot went down and I still often -random in apem which is a major disadvantage against the common fag picks. You will notice I probably only pick gay maybe 1/30 games or so (legion, slark, etc.). I also just play more for fun now rather then super serious like I did for awhile. But against cunts like last(lethal) I literally have a perfect win rate. With Smoker I had about a 1 win per 3 games with him (which actually equaled positive elo for me cuz of his stack). And people like Tusanik I have about a 1:1. Usually in those games where someone is a band name certified cunt, I will pick faggy and serve them up.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11469781

Astros wrote:What's with pinheadlarry and his constant weird obsession in ending every paragraph with a metaphor? This isn't a journalism essay. Type like a normal human being, please.

Because your osmium-dense brain needs as many comprehension aids as possible to help you understand the point I am trying to make.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:38 pm

Exodia of dota xD.
These users thanked the author xSAINTx1 for the post:
pinheadlarry (Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:34 am)

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:06 pm

Bobthepenguin also randoms every game and is 1467. If you're below 800-900 ELO it means there's a core problem with how you play. I haven't played on any random-only accounts for an extended period of time, but I've went to like 1200-1300 on random-only accs.

Also absolutely not true that 6-slotting by 33 is guaranteed win. Anyone can be locked down and focused. I've had games where I farm more than the entire enemy team combined as geomancer and still lose. If you have a braindead and/or underfarmed team who doesn't help you, five heroes is almost always going to be enough to kill one hero. Also not all items are of the same value: 6-slotting with 6000-7000gold items is different than 6-slotting with Mom and tranquils in your inventory

Because your osmium-dense brain needs as many comprehension aids as possible to help you understand the point I am trying to make.

Oh good I was looking for new material for my signature (since the slap god stuff is old news now and I haven't seen any 200iq stuff from the mods recently).

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:26 pm

dickheadshitty wrote:
Sylvanas wrote:Let me guess, you learned how it works 15 minutes ago and decided you should farm all game and get 6 butterflies because you got really excited that your alchemist's base attack speed changed and just simply kind of forgot that the game, your team and the concept of time still existed.

Do you normally just ignore the ult on hero? Who cares about the BAT when you can just go eblade+dagon right? Sounds like you're bitter from those games where I used alch and tilled you harder than a monstanto corn farm.

Oh dear, it would seem you accidentally changed my name to "Sylvanus" when you quoted me. It's funny you see, because "anus". Since were all 9 year old here, I also took some liberties with your name.

Like I said, it sounds like you just found out about base attack speed and how it works and kind of completely forgot that the whole world didn't suddenly stop existing just to suit you, your alchemist, his base attack speed and the attack speed items you're farming all fucking game for him. Convinced that you were the gatekeeper of the long lost arcane knowledge of "base attack speed", you rode off on your high horse in order to farm attack speed items while staying completely impervious to common sense. Now, your one track mind is making you spout idiocies such as "getting bkb on alchemist is stupid because it doesn't give any attack speed!!1!11" or "my allies should 4v5 for 40 minutes" without a hint of irony. All of this because you can't see a god damn thing past your fast attacking alchemist.

Now, do you have any basis in reality when you talk about tilling me like a Monsanto corn farm (sure, why not)? I haven't played on ENT in months, because I haven't been able to play arem, which was all I ever played, and which is unfortunately unsuitable for alch picker baboons who farm the jungle for 40 minutes. All of this just makes it feel like you're someone who makes up imaginary scenarios in which he doesn't suck with alchemist, which... pretty much checks out I guess.

This is my old games list, I don't think there's a dagon anywhere in it. Why don't you look through it and hold your breath until you find one?

poopheadtrashy wrote:My alch build is like the exodia of dota, you need all 5 pieces or it's a no-go (not including boots).

So in other words, shitty?

Edgeofchaos wrote:Anyone can be locked down and focused.

Even an all attack speed alch without bkb? Preposterous!

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:56 pm

He is going to attack so fast that he breaks out of all the stuns and attacks straight through blademail. The attacks happen so fast blademail doesn't even register them anymore, that's how OP alch without BKB is.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:11 am

aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:24 am

Astros wrote:What he does is KS, run away, buy a few wards (for his own benefit, of course) and just run around pretending he cares about winning when in reality, he just wants to troll around to amuse himself.

bro... every post you write - you write this. Do you have it saved in your notebook or something... lol jks

Anyways, what you are saying - is how I used to play when I was furion[k:d]. Now I evolved. First of all - I skill treants if theres techie against me. Second, I will explain my psychology behind dagon. I don't use boots in early game so my hero is slow. When I port to gank with an allie (allies), if enemy has any chance of escaping/surviving unless I dagon right away (for example go invis and we have no dust, or enemy has blink etc) - I dagon right away. Most of the time it results with my allie(s) with boots catching up and finishing the enemy. Sometimes I do finish kills with dagon, but what, am I supposed to give away every kill? Sometimes I do 50% of the work involved in getting the kill, and dagon just 100% gives the kill to me, thats the only part you guys hate. If theres a decent player in my team - I usually can hardly get any kills at all. Especially I laugh from situation when for example I ward enemy jungle, and theres a low hp sniper farming woods. I go to solo kill him, and at the same time bara from my team charges him, and I just wait till bara arrives, and then kill sniper. But like... I didnt really need bara. I just decided to wait for him since he charged anyway. This is a typical example of ks that you accusing me xD I mean go through the logs, find me any at least 1 ks that you are imagining in your heads and I swear I will never play furi again. Third, in 80% of the games, if I don't ward - no one wards. In the beginning I usually ward enemy half of the map, because you can usually find low hp heroes farming woods. Then I ward either enemy half, or our half or rivers or mix, depending on game situation, which team winning losing etc. However if my team trashtalks me a lot or if we they are all jungling/farming and not interested in ganks or if we simply can't land any kills and my farm is behind - I pause with warding. Btw I also know how to steal wards from enemy fountain so my team can have 2x wards and enemy have none xD. Fourth I don't even play furion in 50% of the games anymore, what are you talking about when you say that I don't play for win. Brush your teeth bro.
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:58 am

So why you 750 elo then, you mega pro?

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:09 am

Edgeofchaos wrote:So why you 750 elo then, you mega pro?

because I get noobs like you on my team

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:21 am

Or maybe you get noobs like me on the enemy team:
https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/11712026/
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11712127
I know my necro is very noob but your bara was highly impressive. Wp.

The only heroes who should ever build Dagon are Necrolyte and Arc Warden.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:26 am

both games are stacked AF xD

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:27 am

You had Frank. He's a 2000 ELO player smurfing. If he played on his main and I on my main, we'd have won 20 or more for it.
Second game: true, but you did worse than BlueOranges anyways.

Also you're 750 elo. You lower the average ELO so bad it always looks stacked.

Next excuse.
Last edited by Edgeofchaos on Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Replays”