Masterkiller aka Furion:kd

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
aimskjs
Forest Walker

Re: Masterkiller aka Furion:kd

Postby aimskjs » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:28 am

I mostly don't care of ks but your ks is totally different.

1. For example, you just stated that you just wait til bara charge sniper with low hp in jungle even if you are able to kill him alone. The question is WHY WAIT? You made bara wasted his time. If you can kill sniper alone, just kill him before bara charge him. So bara can farm a bit instead of charging a hero for nothing. He won't gain any money from the gank with you.

2. Most of ward vision is for your kill. I barely had vision for safe from gank in almost every game I play on your team. You buy all ward to place it very aggressive for kill.

3. You stated you do not buy boots and you are slow. Also you said that 'for example go invis and we have no dust, or enemy has blink etc'. It sound cool on paper. But its not on field because your team has to face 4v5 outnumbered fight and take huge disadvantage and wont gain any money from the fight even if they win because you take kills. You mostly just tp with lothars and walk around outside of fight and use dagon for last hit and then spout someone who is running next.

4. your strategy is actually horrible for team. Your strategy always ends up steal kill money from your carry who join teamfight instead of farming. If you are focus on last hit, your team can't make any money from fight and it end up get outfarmed by enemy in late game. Your statement that 'If theres a decent player in my team - I usually can hardly get any kills at all' is dumb as fuck. Why would carry has to try to do last hit over any of teammate? It sounds like carry must kill a hero before you dagon or kill hero where you aren't. Dagon dmg is 400/500/600/700/800. I guess carry must outdmg dagon for kill.

I can see many players who are trying to get high kdr. They sometimes ks me for their stats. However, they do this when game is going easy or they are literally winning their game. This kind of ks doesn't change game. BUT YOUR CASE, ks from start to end of game, give your team huge disadvantage and this fact ended up you are 750elo with positive kdr.

p.s. As best my knowledge, you are only player with positive kdr with under 800elo. This is the fact.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:36 am

Ok you kids are bad. I got nothing to talk with you xD

If you want me to stop playing furi - its very easy. Come win me one game in 1v1 apom. But I only give you 3 chances. Or win me twice in sdom, 3 chances. If you win - promise I never pick furi again, admin can ban me 1 year if I do with no appeal. If you lose - you gonna be trashtalkers if you continue talking.
Last edited by UltraKill on Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:36 am

Deal. Want to play now?
Your hero choice.
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:37 am

UltraKill wrote:Ok you kids are bad. I got nothing to talk with you xD

If you want me to stop playing furi - its very easy. Come win me one game in 1v1 apom, I pick last. But I only give you 3 chances. Or win me twice in sdom, 3 chances. If you win - promise I never pick furi again, admin can ban me 1 year if I do with no appeal. If you lose - you gonna be trashtalkers if you continue talking.

Edited rules.

And also, not right now.

And I want admin to approve it.
Last edited by UltraKill on Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:39 am

Ok. So no.
Fastest pussy-out in history.

Ultrakill: 1v1 me apom
Me: ok let's do it
Ultrakill: nvm

Also asking to last pick is cowardly AF. Anyone can counterpick. In any serious 1v1, mm is chosen (mirror mode) to have the same hero. Asking to last pick is a HUGE advantage such that anyone can beat someone of equal skill with it, yet I'm still willing to take you on with those rules.
Last edited by Edgeofchaos on Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:45 am

Edgeofchaos wrote:Ok. So no.
Fastest pussy-out in history.

Ultrakill: 1v1 me apom
Me: ok let's do it
Ultrakill: nvm

Bro, I can play you any time even 3 at night, but serious games never happen on the spot. Both players have to be in equal conditions. Today I worked 10 hours doing roofing, while getting high, now I opened beer. My head is not good for quality dota play right and I never play drunk, cuz I lose xD I can play you, but it's not gonna count.

The earliest game I can do is Thursday, but weekend is better to put an end to all this.

And also I'm asking for last pick, but I promise not to hard counterpick. I just don't want to be hard counterpicked myself. I'm noob anyways, what are you afraid of. I give you 3 chances.
Last edited by UltraKill on Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:47 am

You're making excuses again. I don't talk to you, ever. You know that it's not happening if we don't do it now. How sad.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:48 am

Edgeofchaos wrote:You're making excuses again. I don't talk to you, ever. You know that it's not happening if we don't do it now. How sad.

whats wrong about the weekend? I think you are pussing out here xD

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:49 am

I was willing to. You made the challenge then changed your mind, and you're just going to keep making excuses and avoiding me. You're not worth my time to reply to anymore. Talk to me if you change your mind and want to try. I'm on break from college all this week.

Enjoy your throwing.
Last edited by Edgeofchaos on Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:52 am

Edgeofchaos wrote:I was willing to. You made the challenge then changed your mind. You're not worth my time to reply to anymore. Talk to me if you change your mind.

Enjoy your throwing.

Its like you know that the fighter is injured at the moment, and you still insist on fighting. But the fighter is telling you "lets fight on the weekend, when my wounds heal", and you are like "no". See what I mean? Who is pussying out?

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:09 am

UltraKill wrote:Its like you know that the fighter is injured at the moment, and you still insist on fighting. But the fighter is telling you "lets fight on the weekend, when my wounds heal", and you are like "no". See what I mean? Who is pussying out?

Do you do metaphor battles? I think we've got a challenger for you.
These users thanked the author Sylvanas for the post:
Edgeofchaos (Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:19 am)

pinheadlarry
Forest Walker

Postby pinheadlarry » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:11 am

Edgeofchaos wrote:Bobthepenguin also randoms every game and is 1467. If you're below 800-900 ELO it means there's a core problem with how you play. I haven't played on any random-only accounts for an extended period of time, but I've went to like 1200-1300 on random-only accs.

Also absolutely not true that 6-slotting by 33 is guaranteed win. Anyone can be locked down and focused. I've had games where I farm more than the entire enemy team combined as geomancer and still lose. If you have a braindead and/or underfarmed team who doesn't help you, five heroes is almost always going to be enough to kill one hero. Also not all items are of the same value: 6-slotting with 6000-7000gold items is different than 6-slotting with Mom and tranquils in your inventory

Because your osmium-dense brain needs as many comprehension aids as possible to help you understand the point I am trying to make.

Oh good I was looking for new material for my signature (since the slap god stuff is old news now and I haven't seen any 200iq stuff from the mods recently).

Never said I was good, just that I can be the Italy of WW2 and be a major factor in the game.

It is a guarantee though. With alch, if I am farmed by 33, I will have a rape-train 10 minutes atleast, during all that time I am banking money like Warren Buffet. If things start going poorly I can expend those fund to 6-slot a courier and now it becomes a 6 V 5 or at worst a 2 V 5 where me (alch) and myself (bird) can still get the job done. But be careful, this OP strategy is bannable by most of the mods here despite being legal on syllabear.

Sylvanas wrote:Oh dear, it would seem you accidentally changed my name to "Sylvanus" when you quoted me. It's funny you see, because "anus". Since were all 9 year old here, I also took some liberties with your name.

Common man, girl, LGBQ2+, you only were able to match the syllables of my name. It is not even close otherwise. What is all the cliche burn attempts where people just use dicks, niggas, killing yourself? Where is GonzoInDaHouse with some real original content? I was initially gonna change it to Syphanus, but I am a very passionate and caring person since I don't judge sluts who contract STDs who primarily have been of African and gay decent historically.

Sylvanas wrote:Even an all attack speed alch without bkb? Preposterous!

Well like the Spanish inquisition, my key is the element of surprise. I need need to get the jump on them and knock one out, then use my abbysal to stun and killed the 2nd. Since my alch build is so powerful, I can often take out 2 heros in 6 seconds of perfectly executed stuns. Besides, I would have my bird for backup.

Edgeofchaos wrote:He is going to attack so fast that he breaks out of all the stuns and attacks straight through blademail. The attacks happen so fast blademail doesn't even register them anymore, that's how OP alch without BKB is.

You kill them before they even have the chance to use blademail. It's kinda like that time Vegeta fought Cui.

UltraKill wrote: Astros wrote:
What he does is KS, run away, buy a few wards (for his own benefit, of course) and just run around pretending he cares about winning when in reality, he just wants to troll around to amuse himself.

bro... every post you write - you write this. Do you have it saved in your notebook or something... lol jks

Dude don't try to hijack my thread. But you do owe me a thank you since I commented on your recent ban request. I've learned I actually have moderator power through the Banter Boi. You see, if I comment suggesting anything, there is a 95% chance the banter boi will vehemently oppose what I suggest. So as long as I apply de Morgans Law to anything I say, the Banter Boi will do the opposite unless the outcome is so unconscionable that he would be easily disciplined if he tried. So basically, by commenting on your BRQ saying the violator should not be banned, it made it a 95% chance he would be banned. And the best part is the Banter Boi is scoping me out so hard that if I post anything, he will come running at me ready to put me in my place harder than an Amish father who just found out his daughter is using a cellphone in secret within their homestead.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:14 am

pinheadlarry wrote:
Edgeofchaos wrote:Bobthepenguin also randoms every game and is 1467. If you're below 800-900 ELO it means there's a core problem with how you play. I haven't played on any random-only accounts for an extended period of time, but I've went to like 1200-1300 on random-only accs.

Also absolutely not true that 6-slotting by 33 is guaranteed win. Anyone can be locked down and focused. I've had games where I farm more than the entire enemy team combined as geomancer and still lose. If you have a braindead and/or underfarmed team who doesn't help you, five heroes is almost always going to be enough to kill one hero. Also not all items are of the same value: 6-slotting with 6000-7000gold items is different than 6-slotting with Mom and tranquils in your inventory

Because your osmium-dense brain needs as many comprehension aids as possible to help you understand the point I am trying to make.

Oh good I was looking for new material for my signature (since the slap god stuff is old news now and I haven't seen any 200iq stuff from the mods recently).

Never said I was good, just that I can be the Italy of WW2 and be a major factor in the game.

It is a guarantee though. With alch, if I am farmed by 33, I will have a rape-train 10 minutes atleast, during all that time I am banking money like Warren Buffet. If things start going poorly I can expend those fund to 6-slot a courier and now it becomes a 6 V 5 or at worst a 2 V 5 where me (alch) and myself (bird) can still get the job done. But be careful, this OP strategy is bannable by most of the mods here despite being legal on syllabear.

Sylvanas wrote:Oh dear, it would seem you accidentally changed my name to "Sylvanus" when you quoted me. It's funny you see, because "anus". Since were all 9 year old here, I also took some liberties with your name.

Common man, girl, LGBQ2+, you only were able to match the syllables of my name. It is not even close otherwise. What is all the cliche burn attempts where people just use dicks, niggas, killing yourself? Where is GonzoInDaHouse with some real original content? I was initially gonna change it to Syphanus, but I am a very passionate and caring person since I don't judge sluts who contract STDs who primarily have been of African and gay decent historically.

Sylvanas wrote:Even an all attack speed alch without bkb? Preposterous!

Well like the Spanish inquisition, my key is the element of surprise. I need need to get the jump on them and knock one out, then use my abbysal to stun and killed the 2nd. Since my alch build is so powerful, I can often take out 2 heros in 6 seconds of perfectly executed stuns. Besides, I would have my bird for backup.

Edgeofchaos wrote:He is going to attack so fast that he breaks out of all the stuns and attacks straight through blademail. The attacks happen so fast blademail doesn't even register them anymore, that's how OP alch without BKB is.

You kill them before they even have the chance to use blademail. It's kinda like that time Vegeta fought Cui.

UltraKill wrote: Astros wrote:
What he does is KS, run away, buy a few wards (for his own benefit, of course) and just run around pretending he cares about winning when in reality, he just wants to troll around to amuse himself.

bro... every post you write - you write this. Do you have it saved in your notebook or something... lol jks

Dude don't try to hijack my thread. But you do owe me a thank you since I commented on your recent ban request. I've learned I actually have moderator power through the Banter Boi. You see, if I comment suggesting anything, there is a 95% chance the banter boi will vehemently oppose what I suggest. So as long as I apply de Morgans Law to anything I say, the Banter Boi will do the opposite unless the outcome is so unconscionable that he would be easily disciplined if he tried. So basically, by commenting on your BRQ saying the violator should not be banned, it made it a 95% chance he would be banned. And the best part is the Banter Boi is scoping me out so hard that if I post anything, he will come running at me ready to put me in my place harder than an Amish father who just found out his daughter is using a cellphone in secret within their homestead.

You're weird. Get outside and talk to some REAL and BREATHING people. You sound like a damn word generator.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:19 am

Pinheadlarry your posts are extremely cringy and unfunny. Stop while you're behind.
These users thanked the author Edgeofchaos for the post:
Panopticon (Sun May 05, 2019 2:20 am)

pinheadlarry
Forest Walker

Postby pinheadlarry » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:27 am

@Ultrakill

See only took 3 minutes for a response. Your Welcome.

CameFasterThanA16YearOldAsianBoyWatchingHentai.PNG
CameFasterThanA16YearOldAsianBoyWatchingHentai.PNG (60.69 KiB) Viewed 3527 times

Return to “Replays”