Masterkiller aka Furion:kd

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
UltraKill
Forest Walker

Re: Masterkiller aka Furion:kd

Postby UltraKill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:35 am

pinheadlarry wrote:@Ultrakill

See only took 3 minutes for a response. Your Welcome.

CameFasterThanA16YearOldAsianBoyWatchingHentai.PNG

what are you talking about bro
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

pinheadlarry
Forest Walker

Postby pinheadlarry » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:37 am

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=141274

How could you forget me so soon?!?!?

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:39 am

Sylvanas wrote:
UltraKill wrote:Its like you know that the fighter is injured at the moment, and you still insist on fighting. But the fighter is telling you "lets fight on the weekend, when my wounds heal", and you are like "no". See what I mean? Who is pussying out?

Do you do metaphor battles? I think we've got a challenger for you.

I don't do metaphor battles, but my friends tell me I should've became a lawyer.
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:40 am

pinheadlarry wrote:Common man, girl, LGBQ2+, you only were able to match the syllables of my name. It is not even close otherwise. What is all the cliche burn attempts where people just use dicks, niggas, killing yourself? Where is GonzoInDaHouse with some real original content? I was initially gonna change it to Syphanus, but I am a very passionate and caring person since I don't judge sluts who contract STDs who primarily have been of African and gay decent historically.

Dude is having a stroke.

pigheadlarry wrote:Never said I was good, just that I can be the Italy of WW2 and be a major factor in the game.

...except the Italy of WW2 was useless and their team lost. So unintentionally fitting in the end.
Last edited by Sylvanas on Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:40 am

pinheadlarry wrote:https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=141274

yes you are a banned rule breaker. What about it? And what about the 3 minutes?

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:43 am

pigheadlarry wrote:Never said I was good, just that I can be the Italy of WW2 and be a major factor in the game.

Lol Italy was like the smallest factor in WW2 game xD

pinheadlarry
Forest Walker

Postby pinheadlarry » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:54 am

Sylvanas wrote:
pinheadlarry wrote:Common man, girl, LGBQ2+, you only were able to match the syllables of my name. It is not even close otherwise. What is all the cliche burn attempts where people just use dicks, niggas, killing yourself? Where is GonzoInDaHouse with some real original content? I was initially gonna change it to Syphanus, but I am a very passionate and caring person since I don't judge sluts who contract STDs who primarily have been of African and gay decent historically.

Dude is having a stroke.

...except the Italy of WW2 was useless and their team lost. So unintentionally fitting in the end.

It seems you kinda got it. Italy had a few victories like the in Somaliland. But they also flip flopped sides from axis to allied. So it is perfectly fitting I'm just like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates.

UltraKill wrote: pinheadlarry wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=141274

yes you are a banned rule breaker. What about it? And what about the 3 minutes?

I'm not banned?
https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=pinheadlarry

Nor was I in that game.

I was just a fine gentleman that decided to stroll by your BRQ and ensure it passed despite by applying de Morgan's law to the Banter Boi.

And what I am getting at is it only took the banter boi 3 minutes to respond to my post about him which said

pinheadlarry wrote:And the best part is the Banter Boi is scoping me out so hard that if I post anything, he will come running at me ready to put me in my place harder than an Amish father who just found out his daughter is using a cellphone in secret within their homestead.

It's like I am pure sodium pentothal.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:13 am

Edgeofchaos wrote:The KSing isn't the problem, it's that he only KSes and doesn't actually help. There's no objective "line" to be drawn, it's moderator discretion.

Bro there's 2 types of players. 80% that see me landing a kill with dagon and start grief till the end of the game. 20% that see all my good work. Other than landing kills with dagon - I participate full time in team fights every time. I save my allies from death by sending a proper sprout - every game, multiple times, whenever I can, even if it can result in my own death. Yes I suicide a lot to save an ally. I send a proper sprout 95% of the time when enemy tries to escape (5% i miss). I ward. When i don't ward - 80% of time nobody in my team wards. After 10 min in game I do solo ganks a lot. Yes sometimes I ward for my benefit to kill the low hp returning to base heroes, but would it be better if they survived? I'm just playing my tactic, and I know for sure, that if my team doesn't grief, and if enemy team doesn't antipick (magina, storm, void) - than its a sure win. Now I don't even get furi if there's an antipick in enemy team. You kids are talking nonsense. Just remembering me from furion[k:d] days.

I also steal items from enemy circles if there's an opportunity, combined with my warding of enemy jungle in early game - brings a big hit to enemy farming. Unless my teams sucks so much that all lanes fail before min 10, and enemies are fed. Then I wish I picked a different hero.
Last edited by UltraKill on Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:17 am

pinheadlarry wrote:I'm not banned?

Then why are you sending this senseless replay link? What should I remember you for? For your nonsense?

pinheadlarry
Forest Walker

Postby pinheadlarry » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:22 am

UltraKill wrote:

Then why are you sending this senseless replay link? What should I remember you for? For your nonsense?

Because your ban would have been rejected if it wasn't for me commenting. You are less grateful than the Aboriginals in Canada who were offered free education by the white settlers...

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:43 am

pinheadlarry wrote:
UltraKill wrote:

Because your ban would have been rejected if it wasn't for me commenting. You are less grateful than the Aboriginals in Canada who were offered free education by the white settlers...

my ban would get rejected if the voilator didn't break any rules. Unfortunately there's no rule stating that "I must ignore the player who insults me". And your comment:

"You essentially facilitated the flame and even provoked it at times:
(23:50 / Allied) masterkiller: you only rape your hand xD
(24:00 / Allied) masterkiller: fat boy
(25:33 / Allied) masterkiller: what else can you tell me"

is nonsense. You wrote this comment as a "neutral" (not even neutral, you are completely trying to advocate the violator) observer. You have to get into my shoes if you really want to understand the situation. Each line that I wrote was preceded by 20 lines of flame against me, I had emotions in me making me write this. And I did pretty well considering the amount of flame coming my way. An average person would reply back to the violator with at least the same amount of flame. And I purposely didn't ignore him because I wanted him to get banned, because I myself never flamed anyone this much and I think such players shouldn't play dota 1(99% of us players are adults now). Lets start at least with the fact that the offender wasted 5 minutes of game completely just writing all that flame (10 minutes if we include the entire conversation, but for 5 minutes he was entirely identical to AFK. Which is why I'm only 750 ELO - I'm just not posting enough ban requests. Some people grief/thow right away when they see me on team, resulting in a 4v5 game with no leaver gold).
Last edited by UltraKill on Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:45 am

UltraKill wrote:
pinheadlarry wrote:
UltraKill wrote:

my ban would get rejected if the voilator didn't break any rules. Unfortunately there's no rule stating that "I must ignore the player who insults me". And your comment:

is nonsense. You wrote this comment as a "neutral" (not even neutral, you are completely trying to advocate the violator) observer. You have to get into my shoes if you really want to understand the situation. Each line that I wrote was preceded by 20 lines of flame against me, I had emotions in me making me write this. And I did pretty well considering the amount of flame coming my way. An average person would reply back to the violator with at least the same amount of flame. And I purposely didn't ignore him because I wanted him to get banned, because I myself never flamed anyone this much and I think such players shouldn't play dota. Lets start at least with the fact that the offender wasted 5 minutes of game completely just writing all that flame (10 minutes if we include the entire conversation, but for 5 minutes he was entirely identical to AFK).

pinheadlarry
Forest Walker

Postby pinheadlarry » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:53 am

UltraKill wrote:
pinheadlarry wrote:
UltraKill wrote:

is nonsense. You wrote this comment as a "neutral" (not even neutral, you are completely trying to advocate the violator) observer. You have to get into my shoes if you really want to understand the situation. Each line that I wrote was preceded by 20 lines of flame against me, I had emotions in me making me write this. And I did pretty well considering the amount of flame coming my way. An average person would reply back to the violator with at least the same amount of flame. And I purposely didn't ignore him because I wanted him to get banned, because I myself never flamed anyone this much and I think such players shouldn't play dota. Lets start at least with the fact that the offender wasted 5 minutes of game completely just writing all that flame (10 minutes if we include the entire conversation, but for 5 minutes he was entirely identical to AFK).

And I was using all the power vested in me to help you overcome the emotional trama you suffered by a keyboard warrior. And that vested power was ensuring the banter boi would apply a ban. To do that I needed to say the opposite (i.e. don't ban the offender) or the banter boi would have rejected your ban. I am a kind and caring person and am extremely concerned about your mental and emotional well-being. Together, we silenced free speech and helped dry those tears you had. This was the greatest victory since the time Ronald Regan became president.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:54 am

Why do you keep quoting your own posts? We saw it the first time.
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:56 pm

Edgeofchaos wrote:Also you're 750 elo. You lower the average ELO so bad it always looks stacked.

No excuse next post. Lul

Return to “Replays”