46 kill highscore Clinkz

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
UltraKill
Forest Walker

Re: 46 kill highscore Clinkz

Postby UltraKill » Sun May 12, 2019 3:21 am

Sylvanas wrote:Just add the game # to that and multiply the result by the level of your dagon, plus 10% (for the taxes) - there you go, 715 kills

I mean since we're adding up meaningless numbers and pretending they're kills you've earned, might as well!

honestly I don't see any joke here. All I see is the kid thinking that I'm adding some meaningless numbers (which I actually do). So the kid is just stating the fact, I don't see any joke. But must be a funny joke for a nerd like you.

On top of that, I think the kid has actually made serious calculations to get that 715 kills number. Its never a joke when you have to do mathematician class calculations.

@kunkka
Last edited by UltraKill on Sun May 12, 2019 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Sun May 12, 2019 3:37 am

UltraKill wrote:if my team didn't ks me 16 times

I mean, this is the only joke that I said. The kid makes mathematical calculations to get me wrong? I don't see any joke here, with the kid wasting minutes of his lifetime when he coulda replied with something much simpler to state the fact that I'm bullshitting. From what I see - the kid was thinking that I was talking real :shock:

@kunkka
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sun May 12, 2019 4:21 am

You're damn right I calculated that shit. Mathematician class calculations? You literally type "c" in the windows bar and the calculator comes up. It's so easy anyone besides a retard that makes dagon every game can do it in seconds. You're claiming you *think* I calculated my result, most likely because you spent hours trying to verify it but couldn't cuz dumber than shit.

"the kid the kid the kid the kid the kid the kid hurr durr"

You're an idiot.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Sun May 12, 2019 4:23 am

Sylvanas wrote:You're claiming you *think* I calculated my result, most likely because you spent hours trying to verify it but couldn't cuz dumber than shit.

Lawl, I think it exactly because I didn't even spend a millisecond calculating that s*it

But based on your reply, I must be right. Go to school, get good grades, get a good profession. I mean, I'm not your parent, but I have to tell you the same things.

kiddo

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Sun May 12, 2019 4:56 am

I think KD Man actually has Downs or something.

BTW more elite play from KD man: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11729227
Sad that I only got 20 kills off of you and your assortment of noobs, expected more.
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sun May 12, 2019 5:30 am

Edgeofchaos wrote:I think KD Man actually has Downs or something.

BTW more elite play from KD man: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11729227
Sad that I only got 20 kills off of you and your assortment of noobs, expected more.

Yes, but if you add the current year, multiply by the dagon levels he didn't get and then divide the total by the 12 assists you got (which demonstrate your failure to purchase a dagon and last hit those 12 people with it), you get 679.66 kills. I guess Furionkd counts as .66 kill because he's kind of shit.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Sun May 12, 2019 4:38 pm

Edgeofchaos wrote:I think KD Man actually has Downs or something.

Remember kid, its always dagon 1, lothar, dust+wards, dagon 5, ethereal, refresher, BoT, last item optional.

Otherwise its not me.

Phase boots :shock: wtf, what is the recipe to built them?

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Sun May 12, 2019 4:49 pm

Yeah but you didn't finish anything there besides first two items. And you dusted everyone, that game, you even dusted me and I had no invis.

I know that Furion was you. There aren't any other KD boys who play from Canadian connection.

And good point, Sylvanas. My new high score!

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Sun May 12, 2019 4:56 pm

Edgeofchaos wrote:Yeah but you didn't finish anything there besides first two items. And you dusted everyone, that game, you even dusted me and I had no invis.

I know that Furion was you. There aren't any other KD boys who play from Canadian connection.

And good point, Sylvanas. My new high score!

ok you must be dumb. I will write straight - this furion bought boots first item. Thats clear proof its not me. I only bought boots on furion as 5th or 6th item, and only travels.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Sun May 12, 2019 5:00 pm

That's not true, nor is it proof of any kind but sure keep saying it. Maybe someone will believe you, but I doubt it.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Sun May 12, 2019 5:00 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11729210

lawl here he gets treads blademail skadi

gg

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Sun May 12, 2019 5:02 pm

Hmm. Who else rushes blade mail on heroes where it doesn't make sense when they are trying to play seriously?

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 714918.w3g
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 714937.w3g

Oh. That's right.
Last edited by Edgeofchaos on Sun May 12, 2019 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Sun May 12, 2019 5:03 pm

Edgeofchaos wrote:That's not true, nor is it proof of any kind but sure keep saying it. Maybe someone will believe you, but I doubt it.

I'm glad to know that there are my wannabees. I'm ROFLing at the tho, Im best furi on ENT.

:!:

lock the topic

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Sun May 12, 2019 5:05 pm

All these people thinking they are mods, like they can lock threads. I don't get where that came from. Just because you don't like being called out for stupidity doesn't mean it'll be locked, kd man, that's not how it goes.

Best furion on ENT? Best at losing, maybe.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Sun May 12, 2019 5:09 pm

Edgeofchaos wrote:All these people thinking they are mods, like they can lock threads. I don't get where that came from. Just because you don't like being called out for stupidity doesn't mean it'll be locked, kd man, that's not how it goes.

Best furion on ENT? Best at losing, maybe.

yes best at loosing and best at zipzapping noobs like you in a 5v5

and btw, blademail best item, but not on furi

Return to “Replays”