Noob Central sniped for 22 elo

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
Astros
ENT Staff

Re: Noob Central sniped for 22 elo

Postby Astros » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:00 am

Edgeofchaos wrote:Lmao I was wondering who he was. No wonder he won't post his main. Nice find.

You'll never be a moderator, king.kar
https://www.entgaming.net/forum/viewtop ... 46#p496446

It's hilarious because deep down, I really don't think he's that bad of a person. I just believe DotA has consumed him and he has to put on some alter ego because everyone has chosen to reject him from the community. If the guy wasn't such a douche, no one would have a problem with him. Again, I apologize. If I didn't introduce him into more competitive DotA games, I don't think he would have turned out the way he did. Crazy how an encounter of a pub game could change someone's life completely and turn them into such an evil individual almost four years later. I don't even play DotA enough to care but the guy tries to send me a message saying I ruined DotA consistently. DotA 1 isn't dead. It's dead on ENT but on RGC (sorry if it feels like I am advertising), there are nearly 10,000 active players during the afternoon EST. If you're upset with how DotA has turned out on ENT, please go try RGC instead. Heroes are more balanced, no one picks techies, and pubs actually buy wards. Try getting a teammate on ENT to buy a ward. They'll !ignore you or start feeling offended that you're asking them to buy wards. You'll get the occasional idiot here and there but as long as you play like a decent teammate, they cooperate. I couldn't believe that in my first RGC game, teammates actually TP'd to counter a gank and also purchased wards without anyone asking. There are also many clans on RGC that play against other clans and they are REALLY good. Far better than anyone would give them credit for here. Really, you will all be surprised by the activity there.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

nitehawk
Armored Tree

Postby nitehawk » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:28 am

^ tl:dr

This guy literally wrote a book for me. Have no idea why he thinks im King.Kar other than fact I share the same isp?
that doesnt mean anything. Anyone that lives in the same city as me has the same isp. You talking to the wrong guy.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 205556.jpg
so which is it? rgc or ent? you sound delusional saying these things you have no idea what you believe in yourself.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:18 am

nitehawk wrote:^ tl:dr

This guy literally wrote a book for me. Have no idea why he thinks im King.Kar other than fact I share the same isp?
that doesnt mean anything. Anyone that lives in the same city as me has the same isp. You talking to the wrong guy.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 205556.jpg
so which is it? rgc or ent? you sound delusional saying these things you have no idea what you believe in yourself.

There it goes. Let it out, King.Kar. No use in hiding with your false identity any longer. Stop the nice guy act and trying to be a moderator. It was a nice try but you weren't fooling anyone.

1) It takes me a few seconds, at most, two minutes to write what I did. It might take an hour for you because piecing up words together is probably a lot more difficult than changing VPN's for you.
2) Yeah, I said RGC was bad but that was because I was in the wrong server and played a different game. Rambo (who you keep spamming) told me to play a different server and now we're all having fun playing with each other while you troll ENT alone. Hmmm, must be fun.
3) Funny how you're not even in the DotA 1 Discord with Nitehawk (your Discord username) but somehow have chat messages from the Discord. Face it, only you (King.Kar) would be that obsessed to create multiple Discord accounts to troll and spy on others so you could act like you're some informant. Dude, no one cares. Stop trolling. Move on with your life. It's okay, we'll play with you. I really don't care. Just stop being a douche and others will treat you better. I knew you were King.Kar quite early into the process. Could've kicked you but gave you another chance. That ended when you decided to intentionally AFK game after game. Quit doing that and we would gladly accept you back. We're just trying to play DotA and have fun.

I'm not talking to the wrong guy. You and I know that. Cut the b/s and you won't be treated like the puppy no one wants. Or, you can stay here on ENT trolling the whooping 10 DotA players remaining. Don't worry, Wikipedia will write an amazing story about you one day. You'll be famous!

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:28 am

If you want to be accepted here, then first change your attitude. You were still ruining games pretty recently with your little lagging game.

I just have little interest in dota 1 in general now, I think, or else I'd check out the other servers.
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:36 pm

so what is this rgc thing? its it better?

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:43 pm

BeerLord wrote:so what is this rgc thing? its it better?

Really good chocolate? I believe it is Ghirardelli.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:26 pm

BeerLord wrote:so what is this rgc thing? its it better?

Cons:
Language barrier. There is an European server where they speak English but the most active servers are in South America. (There is no lag for me so I don't think this will be a concern for you as well).
Non-em (if you prefer that)

Pros:
Better average player
The infinitely more active player base
Non-em (I prefer non-em but you can decide). Denying creeps give you gold so there is an incentive to deny creeps as much as possible.
Better map (this isn't exclusive to RGC because ENT can also host this map). Heroes are far more balanced, newer and revised items, no orb-effect, and a change of terrain (which inspires more ganking routes).
Little things like the courier being more user-friendly, auto-bottles runes without having to click on the bottle, TP costs less and it shows you how long your TP will take, sentry and obs wards can be combined into one inventory spot. Obs can also be purchased individually rather than as a pair.
You can zoom out of the map. Very helpful if you aren't as good in DotA as the vision can increase your POV.

In short, it's better if you don't mind the language barrier. We have a Discord server where people play together so that helps. On the bright side, you can learn some new spanish words. Other than the language barrier, it's better in almost every way.

I've written up a guide on how to install and set-up the entire client. Give it a try if you'd like. Worst case scenario, you come back to ENT.

Return to “Replays”