Noob Central sniped for 22 elo

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Noob Central sniped for 22 elo

Postby Edgeofchaos » Wed May 29, 2019 10:06 pm

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/11739744/

R.I.P. their 100% win/loss accs
Beaten by a bunch of 700 elos. What a shame. I guess they needed that 4th teamer after all.

(45:13 / All) NoMoneyBuyBack: it will never end
(45:17 / All) NoMoneyBuyBack: fking edge of chaos
How do they know o.0 :lol:
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

xSAINTx1
Treant

Re: Noob Central sniped for 22 elo

Postby xSAINTx1 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:14 am

If you're still out there @edgeofchaos I served up these noob chinamen some good ole ember ass whooping (19 elo). All 3 have like 10-0 accounts xD. Ez game as usual, and even some team blaming LOL; as if a 3 man team cant carry two pubs. https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11758267/

(43:44 / All) DeMoN.SeRvAnT: we have fking famous noob sniper 700 elo feeder (zikaviruss)

Carried this nub sniper the game before, but a 3 man team cant do it? https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11758254

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:01 pm

L000000000L nice 21/2
I haven't played here in a long time now but that still does put a smile on my face.
Zika has improved. He used to be 500 I believe.

It's unlikely I will ever play here again. Due to the decreasing quality of the server, as well as just changes in my life. It's been a lot of fun, can hardly believe I've been here for over 6 years.

(15:33 / All) volumeup: this dumb virgin talking shit as if dota is his life
-> Coming from the people who tryhard 4 man teams in ent pub in 2019

(43:11 / All) LANcafe: chinks down
Gin 你是歷史上最差的球員
請卸載

Gin_
Armored Tree

Postby Gin_ » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:07 pm

I am not sure if you are the losers in your real life, but it seems like playing dota is the only thing you care in your life. We are just a group of ppl playing our own games, if you don’t ruin our game or talk shit to us, we don’t even bother you. Don’t act like you have never played with a friend before, and most of the time we won more than u do. I don’t remember how many times we won before. You really should post all the games you have lost, and keep creating new accounts to snipe us. You can be proud for a while after you beat us once, but it doesn’t change the fact you are still a loser in your real life. Be a grown-up, and move on for both of you. I still don’t see the point of posting one game out of hundreds of games you have played with. Even if you team up with smoker, you still can lose a pub game. It is Dota, a legendary game, so many variables can influence a game, your picks, skills, teamwork, teammates, map awareness etc, which make us all fall in love with the game to know players from different countries with different races. What you guys have done just shows how childish and rude you are, like some racist reckless dumb young kids. We have never attempted to snipe you, you must have the paranoia or delusion. I still remember the Serbian noob ruined the game by feeding on purpose and you refused to draw the game, and you told your teammates not to draw, it just showed how rude, childish and reckless you are, lack of respect. I am used to saint styled trash talking, and I have to admit he is a decent player. Although he posted the game he beat us, we are still in a good relationship, I just treat him as a big boy.
These users thanked the author Gin_ for the post:
Astros (Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:58 am)

Gin_
Armored Tree

Postby Gin_ » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:18 pm

Honestly, both of you stop posting these meaningless things on the forum to fulfil your fantasies missing in your real life. You are just doing the same thing like some famous noobs or game ruiners posting on the forum, it will not make you money or change the fact of your real life, nothing but disgrace yourself and this game. End of discussion, no matter what you guys replied, I will just read it and ignore it.

nitehawk
Armored Tree

Postby nitehawk » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:39 am

theres nothing wrong with 4 man team. Nowadays its almost impossible to solo pubs and score top player.
You need to heavily stack or play with friends to win elo. pub games anything can happen, noobs will always make mistakes and game can flip.
even if your top ranked player you can easily lose just from bad teammate.

I dont see any point to these replays, it doesn't really prove anything. I would like to see more better players joining or returning to ENT, and if the scoreboard was updated, would be really interesting to see whos the best.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:24 am

Point is, 3-4 man team of veteran players (5-10 years of experience) losing to 1 solo player (me) and group of degenerate pubs. I got no problem with gin, cuz he barely talks in the first place, but I got a problem with this noob fucker redchili. Guy takes petty insults PERSONAL and PM's me his real life problems (like being a virgin making 100k+ per year) after losing game after game. Bad enough he needs multiple friends who get on voice chat to win pubs and delay game lobbies (upwards of 30 mins of ppl dodging <Redacted racial slur>), they also have to pick retardedly strong heroes (slark, spec, sb, storm, silencer every game): they lose when randoming, clearly.

I can understand playing with 1 friend, but 3? Why dont they go 2v2 and mix it for a bit of variety? When smoker, me, product, bash, and many others are all online, we split up teams. I got to rank 1 playing almost entirely solo queue, but had to pick meepo for the last 300 games to do it unfortunately. I get no respect from this community and probably never will, and that's something you have to accept.

Go reset all accounts with less than 5 games played in last 6 months. I play daily, but just enough on main to retain stats. I got nothing to prove anymore, just playing for fun and learning hero matchups.
Last edited by Unitil on Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Warning, will remove offensive language

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:08 am

I am not sure if you are the losers in your real life, but it seems like playing dota is the only thing you care in your life.

And here, we can observe the classic defense mechanism known as "projecting", where one assumes others have the same flaws as they do themselves. I am somewhat reminded of kd boy and yamibakura by this. I think you'd get along with them well.

I quit dota a month or two ago btw. I would love to visit and give the teamers more lessons, but really can't be bothered and i've already deleted wc3connect
Don’t act like you have never played with a friend before

Playing with friends is one thing. Teaming as 4 for every game, counterpicking hard and picking all meta heroes is another. Not only that, you always talked shit after you won even before I started talking shit to you, as if you did some amazing accomplishment by winning under these circumstances. I don't think you understand that if a game is 1v4 the assumption is that you win by default. If someone manages to, against all odds, win the game anyways then it is actually really surprising. Beating a full team by yourself requires you to be 100 times more skilled than the teamers. That is why I am always happy when I beat your dumb team, and despite what you say we are about 50/50.

BTW i've heard that gin and co are sending some lovely Private Messages on the forum.
DING you've got mail!
Hopefully I can get some soon
Apparently these people are in their 30s. Damn, I was thinkinng 12-14 years old.

Nowadays its almost impossible to solo pubs and score top player.

I got top 10 solo playing a while ago, very few meepo picks. It was not hard even with these noobs trying to snipe me (despite what they say; they tried to snipe with new accounts several times, which is why I played so bad mannered vs. them. I don't apologize for my bad manners, you started it and deserved it).

I could probably have gone to 2k. My account's still there, but it'll be stat deleted soon and I don't care to save it. I believe zam also played all/mostly solo, I have nothing but respect for zam and he's imo the #1 skilled player on ENT right now. (edit) RIP top 10, oh well. Now #11

I would like to see more better players joining or returning to ENT, and if the scoreboard was updated, would be really interesting to see whos the best.

Sorry hawk, there will never be new players on ENT. You can't find this server unless you already know what you're looking for. Game quality has decreased significantly and returning players would immediately notice the difference. ENT will only get worse as time goes on. Also, we don't need to see ELO to know who the best players are, we all know. Zam, saint, smoker, product, and bobthepenguin are probably the only good players left. I don't believe anyone else is even in the "decent" territory of skill level on ENT, maybe there are a few I'm missing.

Also everyone good on ENT players on smurfs so don't expect to see these mains at all.

Most others on ENT can be broken down into 4 categories.
1) people who are extremely bad and do not care about their skill level. Those like Zikavirus who have fun playing CM and ulting creeps. I really have no complaints against them, at least they are enjoying themselves even though they are no fun to play with. This is probably 90% of the server.
2) noobs who take themselves way too seriously, despite not being able to pass 1200. See: killignore, master_pain, signature. Someone falls into this category if they are above trashcan status, but flame extremely hard whenever they start to lose a game or even just die.
3) tryhard teamers. The most well known, obviously being Gin. Niiteowl and his noob crew is another example. Despite sucking extremely badly, they think they are good because they can group as 4/5 and coordinate which is like the most basic dota skill. They are only playing on ENT because they would be in 100 elo plastic-league if they went to competitive games where every game is 5v5 arranged.
4) those legitimately trying to improve. example: templeman. Good mannered players who can learn and are moderately reliable ingame. They don't last very long as they get beaten down by the noobs on their team. They don't always play well, but when I was here I would gladly join them anytime as they always were enjoyable to play with. Extremely rare to find these players.

nitehawk
Armored Tree

Postby nitehawk » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:46 pm

I got top 10 solo playing a while ago, very few meepo picks.
I could probably have gone to 2k. My account's still there, but it'll be stat deleted soon and I don't care to save it. I believe zam also played all/mostly solo, I have nothing but respect for zam and he's imo the #1 skilled player on ENT right now. (edit) RIP top 10, oh well. Now #11

Ok, but you still needed meepo pick to reach top 10. Not really a fair way to earn it, I dont think you could reach 2k unless you meepo picked all the time. similar to nefarious,saint. they peak at 1600-1800 then need to use meepo to boost past there real elo.

never seen zam play on his account, nobody knows how he reached it. dont think he has played it in years. hes stopped playing here after he resigned and told everyone to move to rgc. imo he doesnt come close top #1 here, even if he was still active.

Sorry hawk, there will never be new players on ENT. You can't find this server unless you already know what you're looking for. Game quality has decreased significantly and returning players would immediately notice the difference. ENT will only get worse as time goes on. Also, we don't need to see ELO to know who the best players are, we all know. Zam, saint, smoker, product, and bobthepenguin are probably the only good players left. I don't believe anyone else is even in the "decent" territory of skill level on ENT, maybe there are a few I'm missing.

Not sure why you think that. the wc3connect page has over 200,000 views. Im sure there is a lot of players that have heard of ENT. Games will keep filling as long theres an active player base. right now the top score so outdated. we dont even know whos best. Who knows what will happen after reforged.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:50 pm

How is picking meepo not a fair way to earn it? How about, you go vs me in pub, u play meepo i'll play sven, ember, invoker, tiny, shredder, kunkka, huskar, lc, slark, lesh, or silencer and see if you can beat me. Top players are all pretty similar in skill, only difference is team and draft really. Stop pretending that picking meepo only will get you high elo. I can play other heroes just fine, but when you have 4 plebs on your team, sometimes even miracle- and artour cannot carry those games. Only other choice is to pick my strongest and most comfortable heroes.

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:53 pm

Come on guys, be nice to each other. Enjoy the games!

I can't play, been grounded. Well long story short, girlfriend visiting me from overseas for 2 months. I'm grounded, I can't play. :( You guys don't know how lucky you are. :( :( :( :(

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:27 am

I pick meepo for like 3 games to beat superstackers and suddenly I don't deserve my elo LuL

As with everyone who complains about geo, I'd make you a challenge. Play it, post your replays here so we can see how well you do with it. Whenever I ask people to do this, they always come up with an excuse like "I won't play it, it's too unfair" or something like it. Why don't you go achieve 2k elo with geo if it's so easy, then show us to prove your point?

Zam randoms every game btw. He is the #1. Who else would it be? I guess he really doesn't count though since he doesn't play anymore here, in which case it's Saint. Some might say Smoker, but idk I've always had an easy time beating him, maybe I just faced him when he was having some bad games.

Why do you keep repeating that we don't know who the best is? We do. And also, top score has never been a good reflection of the best players. There were absolute noobs who got to 2.5k elo simply by being carried. In fact, that's mostly the norm. Throughout the history of ENT, the top 10 has usually been bad players who feel like they have something to prove.

If you're ever in doubt, check the profiles of high ELO players and look at their games. Look at the players on their team. If most/all of the players are new accounts, you know that top 10 player was carried to his rank. There is a high correlation between being a bad player and needing to be carried by smurfs.

And the two professional dota players who were on this server (Flowersnow and YaphetS) I don't believe got to top 10 or if they did, it was low top-ten even though they are known to be the best ones. If someone is truly a skilled player, they don't need to get top 10 to be known and respected by the community.
Last edited by Edgeofchaos on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:40 am

So for those wondering, nitehawk is KingKar. IP states as much. When I banned Rizzrak (KingKar) for dodging, he tried to become a moderator or something (which is why he tried to do as many ban requests as possible) but I stopped him and said we know who you are. Since the time I told him, he quit doing as many ban requests and tried to pretend it wasn't him. I'm guessing he thought he could become a moderator and then try to redeem himself or unban his account but it's too late - his shtick is easily identifiable. Occasionally, he will stalk the Discord looking to bother people. I know his account there that he uses to "spy" on the server but I don't really care enough to block him. Always felt bad for the guy because DotA might be a way for him to escape the real-life pain he goes through.

He's such a huge fan of myself. I remember the good old days when he was just a lonely pub and I invited him to join my clan. He kept following me every game (as I carried him game after game) but I quit playing DotA. Came back to find out he started harassing other clans and trolling ENT. Had to kick him because everyone hated the guy. He would rage and leave the game when playing with clan members.

https://i.gyazo.com/f92ba93e951e7b0886c ... 8c95b6.png

Now he spends his time harassing the Discord members when all we want to do is talk to each other and play DotA occasionally. I don't see what he gains from this but it's funny that someone who has claimed to hate ENT, hack ENT, and dodged ENT for years is literally the biggest supporter of ENT.

He keeps claiming I bought my account when he remembers very well who was carrying him when he was just a random pub.
Look at the fact just a few weeks ago, he tried to convince ENT he was me so he could get my stats deleted from the stats board.

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=142108

Also, RGC is actually MUCH better than anyone realizes. I know BNET folks scout ENT looking for any updates but trust me, there are clans out in RGC that would wreck any five-man team on BNET and even ENT. I know you guys don't think so but it's true. I couldn't believe it myself. Anyways, it's nice that mods have done a great job with the ban requests. Good job to everyone involved.
These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
Edgeofchaos (Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:48 am)
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:47 am

Lmao I was wondering who he was. No wonder he won't post his main. Nice find.

You'll never be a moderator, king.kar
https://www.entgaming.net/forum/viewtop ... 46#p496446

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:48 am

xSAINTx1 wrote:How is picking meepo not a fair way to earn it? How about, you go vs me in pub, u play meepo i'll play sven, ember, invoker, tiny, shredder, kunkka, huskar, lc, slark, lesh, or silencer and see if you can beat me. Top players are all pretty similar in skill, only difference is team and draft really. Stop pretending that picking meepo only will get you high elo. I can play other heroes just fine, but when you have 4 plebs on your team, sometimes even miracle- and artour cannot carry those games. Only other choice is to pick my strongest and most comfortable heroes.

He won't play you. Why? Because he's King Kar and by revealing his account, he'll just get banned again. Don't bother with the guy. Stop giving him attention. The guy finds the most joy in his life from DotA and right now, the only community that he reminisces about is ENT. No one on BNET likes him and I'm willing to bet all the other DotA communities would ban him instantaneously. He'll come back to ENT not because it's the best but because he can't help himself.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Replays”