As long as we're putting up silly games :)

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
nitromon
Treant

As long as we're putting up silly games :)

Postby nitromon » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:04 am

You guys ever play against this SB? Austria location, always new account, always SB, and always lots of silly trashtalk.

I maybe old, I maybe slow, but I have my moments. ;)

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/11741990/

This game is the classic example of never giving up, never underestimate the enemy, and most importantly - don't get cocky.

SB destroyed our team in the first 15 minutes, he was 14-3 and 4-5 levels higher than 4 of our players. Then our Rhasta quit. Think things couldn't get any worse? How about a drow that fed then went AFK at fountain and a pugna that continues to feed?

Drow: 0-9
Pugna: 4-10
Rhasta: 2-16

That's when Spectre decides to dagon up and team up with techies. 2v5, bring it on. :lol:

They ganked, they warded, they were owning hard. But this game is about patience, looking for opportunities, and waiting for cocky young players to make mistakes and making them pay. Techies carried, I simply cleaned up and made sure no one gets away. When SB charges, I ult and take out his supports. 45 mins game time... checkmate.

:P

This is actually the 2nd time this happened to this SB. He owned early, team ganking, then gets cocky, made mistakes, and game turned. Dagon spec had a big game the other time.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11736839
Last edited by nitromon on Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:48 am, edited 5 times in total.

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Re: As long as we're putting up silly games :)

Postby aimskjs » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:04 am

spec made dagon5. How did you win this? LOL scourge must throw.

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:33 am

aimskjs wrote:spec made dagon5. How did you win this? LOL scourge must throw.

ikr?! I thought we were not going to win, so I just kept leveling it. Next thing I realized I already finished Dagon 5 and we were still alive, so might as well get real items. :lol:

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:57 pm

Wow this game simultaneously proved the legitimacy of dagon spe AND skadi drow (blue 0-9 with skadi)

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:04 pm

Drow (blue) is 15/2 with 1145 ELO. What the fuck? The only person who build proper items was the barash pickre. That's sad :\

Blue may be the same person as Hero*, who builds skaddi drow every single game and managed to lose a 20 elo game with Smoker + his teamer friend on a new acc on his team. Yikes.

I think I have more of a problem with skaddi drow than dagon spec. Even though both builds are absolute shit ofc. I just see the skaddi drow all the time for some reason and I wonder who popularized this shit build. Dagon spec reminds me a little bit of the kd boy's build, so I guess it's good to achieve 600 elo and a positive KD with.

How the sentinel won is simple. The scourge had no carry. They lose by default at 45 minutes.
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:46 pm

This guy realized skadi's frost effect wasn't as strong as frost arrow, so he added hotd on top to give himself an excuse not to use it. Idiots have declared war on frost arrow for some reason.
These users thanked the author Sylvanas for the post:
Edgeofchaos (Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:06 pm)

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:59 pm

Sylvanas wrote:This guy realized skadi's frost effect wasn't as strong as frost arrow, so he added hotd on top to give himself an excuse not to use it. Idiots have declared war on frost arrow for some reason.

But skadi slows attack speed on PA so she can’t hit for shit
Last edited by kunkka on Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:07 pm

I didn't see the helm. Oh my gosh.

It's got to be a joke build, right? Like those old builds people used to do where you make only orb effect items?

Also anyone notice the double Sange? If only it was still 2003 and Sange was an orb effect, then he'd have 4 orbs.
PSA: you can disassemble SnY if you want to make disarm+manta or some such thing.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:30 pm

I guess maim and greater maim must stack, no? He must have been looking for extra ways to slow his opponents. If only there was a really effective and straightforward way to do that with drow...
These users thanked the author Sylvanas for the post:
Edgeofchaos (Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:03 pm)

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:37 pm

Why do you have to make fun of smoker for losing that game, when half the replays you post of is with slark @edgeofchaos ? Smoker is a great player, and has bad games as much as you or anyone else. I'm gonna stand up for him cuz he doesn't post on this cancer forum, and i know damn well I'd rather have him on my team then any other person who comments here regularly. All of you dodge inhouse anyways, so stick to easy mode where you belong. Stop with the shitting on players already.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:50 pm

You know why, saint.
Last edited by Edgeofchaos on Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:02 pm

I like poking jabs at people too cuz it makes games fun and adds a level of competition. I got a history with smoker so I'll make fun of him as I see fit, and he will do it when we play each other. He's more mature then me to insult another player publicly.

Post replays of you outplaying people against the odds. Better yet, post replays of you almost winning a game versus a team who had no business losing to a solo player. Not gonna comment on sylvanas because this dude doesn't even play (and was mediocre at best) and thinks Shiva doesn't stack with deso.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:08 pm

I feel that we've talked about this before, but... I tolerate most pub players. They might be bad, but if they try their best and are polite then I have no real issue with them. But there's a type of player that I have zero respect for, and that's someone who needs to have their "friends" with them at all time to win in pub games. I put friends in quotes because they are not actually good friends, but just players who are slightly above average and want to stack with each other. The same thing when a bunch of high ELO players join and immediately get on the same team as each other. If you want to play a game where you always win, there are thousands of PvE games out there. You have no reason to play dota.

Now, I played against smoker the day before and beat him also. That day he didn't have his team with him, so I respected his play even though he lost. I just said gg wp.

Why do I dislike stacking and teaming? Because it makes games un-competitive and un-fun. I like having good games that we can all enjoy. Now when you and a bunch of other 2000 elos all play on the same team against me and a crew of 600 ELOs, do you think that's fun? Of course not. It's a smackdown. Why do you even play dota? This is why I play against you, saint, as much as I play with you. I've beaten and lost to you before and that's OK, they were good games.

This is why, when I play against a bunch of stackers and against all odds beat them, i type "?" and flame them. It's saying: "seriously? You're this fucking bad that you can't beat a bunch of noobs with a pre-arranged team? You try to form a team so you can play joke games and you fail anyways?"

But typing out the question mark is a bit shorter than typing out this post. Hope you understand now.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:15 pm

Edgeofchaos wrote:I feel that we've talked about this before, but... I tolerate most pub players. They might be bad, but if they try their best and are polite then I have no real issue with them. But there's a type of player that I have zero respect for, and that's someone who needs to have their "friends" with them at all time to win in pub games. I put friends in quotes because they are not actually good friends, but just players who are slightly above average and want to stack with each other.

Now, I played against smoker the day before and beat him also. That day he didn't have his team with him, so I respected his play even though he lost. I just said gg wp.

Why do I dislike stacking and teaming? Because it makes games un-competitive and un-fun. I like having good games that we can all enjoy. Now when you and a bunch of other 2000 elos all play on the same team against me and a crew of 600 ELOs, do you think that's fun? Of course not. It's a smackdown. Why do you even play dota? This is why I play against you, saint, as much as I play with you. I've beaten and lost to you before and that's OK, they were good games.

This is why, when I play against a bunch of stackers and against all odds beat them, i type "?" and flame them. It's saying: "seriously? You're this fucking bad that you can't beat a bunch of noobs with a pre-arranged team? You try to form a team so you can play joke games and you fail anyways?"

But typing out the question mark is a bit shorter than typing out this post. Hope you understand now.

This seems to be a post of ignorance, though. I've known Smoker_ for years. He does NOT stack games because he enjoys doing so. He will play any game he is in. His friends want to play on his team and that is what they find enjoyable together. The game is far different than years ago. To try and attack Smoker_ on the basis of him stacking is quite ridiculous. I've seen Smoker_ go 20-0 in W/L and reset his account. He doesn't care about stacking. He just likes playing DotA. If his friends are on, he plays with them. If his friends aren't on, he still plays.

Also, under the context of DotA today, let's face it: It's a dead game. Beating someone who was really good years ago compared to today is far different for obvious reasons. Mainly, this game has become far more casual than it has ever been. It has been far weaker in terms of player quality than it has ever been. And, quite frankly, no one really cares anymore.

So really, your post isn't indicative of who Smoker_ really is. You beating him in a game while he is playing with his friends isn't anything special. I vividly remember days where Smoker_ was the one getting sniped by numerous alternative accounts and he never once left.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:19 pm

Also, to add to what I was saying, personally, playing DotA has been more of a chore than hobby these days. It's just not fun knowing the game you play is going to be obsolete quite soon. If you guys truly wanted to play more competitive games in a non-stacking scenario, you should just join the inhouse games. If not, then all this typing about stacking in pub games in 2019 is quite hilarious and ultimately, pointless. You will never be able to revive pub DotA the way it was years ago, period.
These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
1B_Fantom (Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:47 pm)
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Replays”