As long as we're putting up silly games :)

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
rizzrak
Aura Tree

Re: As long as we're putting up silly games :)

Postby rizzrak » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:21 pm

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/429032467

skip to 54 mins game lobby starts.
1:22:55 for final scores.

Big boy saint goes 0-9 storm and fails mid. Ive never seen a storm play this bad tbh.
his bff prod 0-5 trashed. these guys are so bad but they act like there pro. GG naps.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:21 pm

I agree with you. I got no respect for the classic gin/redchili 5 man stack they play for 21-0 accounts (one of them is tomotomo atm). Pretty sure smoker was solo in the game you just posted, or it was bash who is pretty noob when he doesn't try. Bash is the most black or white player I've seen in past year. He can be the biggest trash, or he can make game winning plays, it really all depends on whether or not he cares to try to win.

In my case, it was just the same I suppose, but we trolled around half the time. Wisp combos, randoming heroes etc, was more to talk on discord and stuff together then to actually get good practice. Btw, the times we did go me/product/smoker/bash we didnt lose once to gin and his 4 man team. They are above average players, but they are pussies cuz they play the same shit every game (spec, sb, silencer, storm, shaker, doom, slark) and always counter pick high elo players.

@rizzrak wp kingkar, I played the mid lane wrong assuming my support tree would heal, which he didnt. I got no problem losing to smoker. Nothing else to say, I played bad. Make fun of all you want, doesn't bother me.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:58 pm

That's fair enough. I don't know smoker at all, I associate him with Gin. If he's not that type, then I feel kind of bad bm-ing him I guess? Oh well. Ruining Gin and Co's perfect accounts are fun. They don't all counter-pick me when I play on a new acc so I use that to my advantage.

Rizzrak = king.kar? Really o.0?

I know that ENT is dying and will be dead soon. Going to be honest after seeing your stream I don't want to participate in those inhouses :\ I'll go to dota 2 maybe (for real this time), no interest in playing unmoderated bnet games either.
Last edited by Edgeofchaos on Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:00 pm

yeah, he has the balls to post replay of me losing to smoker mid (he was nonfactor in the game, literally a creep with 4 sec global silence), but will dodge a 1v1 vs me for 2 months.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:03 pm

Damn if king.kar is in IH, just confirms what I already thought... all the old throwers who got perm'd on ENT migrated over there. I even see slipperyslark and shadow(x), that's a blast from the past. Ask shadow(x) about the death threats and harassment btw, see if you can get the story.

Sorry astros. I can't take the inhouse seriously when it's filled with throwers, maphackers, ban-dodgers, and the like. That they don't even bother hiding their identity shows that this type of user is welcome in the clan :\

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:17 pm

no, he played one game only, since dumbass fook (frenzuh) let him. If you watch the VOD, you would see, i told them to not permit a smurf to play in ih. You're right about Shadow though, dude is complete trash, and most hated player. I guess they won't perma ban him since they too soft with the rules, and he claims he waited play etc.

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:22 pm

Ah I see. That makes more sense then.

YamiBakura32
Armored Tree

Postby YamiBakura32 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:25 pm

xSAINTx1 wrote: You're right about Shadow though, dude is complete trash, and most hated player. I guess they won't perma ban him since they too soft with the rules, and he claims he waited play etc.

I would like to meet this pokemon. Where i can find him?

Also @Astros I really became bored of your talking paradise of ENT DotA 2019

Astros wrote: If you guys truly wanted to play more competitive games in a non-stacking scenario, you should just join the inhouse games. If not, then all this typing about stacking in pub games in 2019 is quite hilarious and ultimately, pointless. You will never be able to revive pub DotA the way it was years ago, period.

Look at this first sentence Lmfao. You never even play inhouse unless you are stacking again like on pub games. Get out from here. I'm tired to tell people how really awful inhouse games are when someone is losing/failing behind than in pub games. There is no "competitive games" in inhouse I've been there and I will never come back. Reason 1 because nobody want's to play ap mode and face 100% picks like rats, rather than -rd or -ar where is everything based on gamble. I won't bother correcting you at second sentence i have better job to do now.

Now save your breath i have a photo that will make your and @EdgeOfChaos 's head explode begin speechless of saying everything to me with jar full of honey that you need to and it will add smile on your face. Edge you are special case and always need explanation. You are that babygirl on right watching my posts then you off scene call Big Daddys to delete my posts and shut me up.

4[1].jpg
4[1].jpg (106.17 KiB) Viewed 2621 times

P.S Me and King.Kar know everything and we are everywhere
These users thanked the author YamiBakura32 for the post:
pinheadlarry (Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:28 pm)
Vaylen,Dortfort,King.Kar and Garrosh did nothing wrong Assholes. - divinerape Messiah of ENT
I keep it real cause i'm not afraid to make enemies. YamiBakura32 - Best player on ENT

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:41 am

He expects people to feel insulted when seeing some photoshop’d pictures...

YamiBakura32
Armored Tree

Postby YamiBakura32 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:05 am

I honestly don't care if my posts get deleted LOl. I have been expressing truths like King.Kar and Vaylen did since i came here, some people like Edge and Astros just can't accept it and they do best to stop me.
Vaylen,Dortfort,King.Kar and Garrosh did nothing wrong Assholes. - divinerape Messiah of ENT
I keep it real cause i'm not afraid to make enemies. YamiBakura32 - Best player on ENT

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:01 am

Lol
Last edited by Astros on Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:02 am

https://i.gyazo.com/f4ec289ed8fcee59c035b95e2266ae9a.png

This is Yamibakura32. Now he's a tough boy on the ENT forums. Kinda cute. I pay no mind to this guy at all other than him being so obsessed with me. Also, you're not intimidating anyone with your Yugioh name. Stop while you're ahead, please.
These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
kunkka (Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:05 pm)
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Postby Edgeofchaos » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:30 am

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:47 am

lol come on guys, I just wanted to share a silly game with a dagon 5 spectre teaming with a techies. Not all threads have to turn into a competitive trash talk.

IH was great, though I only played twice both as support. It was fast, competitive, reminds me of old school DOTA. But it was also very stressful for me, gotta be completely on guard every second and pushing the APM. I think it is definitely something that more competitive players would appreciate b/c you won't really find those games in pub. Pubs are all about great laughs and fun time! :)

btw, I just realized I played with Astros on MrBoJangle before.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11691941

Freakin' amazing Slardar, sir. ;)

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Postby 1B_Fantom » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:51 pm

Edgeofchaos wrote:Damn if king.kar is in IH, just confirms what I already thought... all the old throwers who got perm'd on ENT migrated over there. I even see slipperyslark and shadow(x), that's a blast from the past. Ask shadow(x) about the death threats and harassment btw, see if you can get the story.

Sorry astros. I can't take the inhouse seriously when it's filled with throwers, maphackers, ban-dodgers, and the like. That they don't even bother hiding their identity shows that this type of user is welcome in the clan :\

You're free to do whatever you like man, but as the guy running the show over on BNet I did want to clear up a few things... First off, like saint said rizzrak has never played a game I have seen, so if he did the other night then that's a first. And second, I didn't even know until today that rizzrak was king.kar... I can understand why he chose a different identity, or else he wouldn't be playing with us at all.

And yes shadow has a rough history, but hes been super active and while he may talk a lot hes never ruined or thrown games so its just part of the territory.

We do have a lot of the top tier players there now, such as smoker, saint, panda aka cube, zam, antbug, negromancer, and we're trying to see if drake is gonna come back but we'll see...

The whole slark thing was kinda funny but even though you may disagree with his choices he is far from a toxic or bad player.

The offer still stands for you to come try out a few games, I know kunkk did a while back and I hope he does again soon. The website is in the final stages, and we will have stat tracking as well as monthly tournaments.

But I promise you its not as chaotic as you may think. we have some former ent mods that do replay moderation in addition to myself and mumix, so its not a rogue league without penalties. :)

UPDATE: Kunkka played last night and all I can say is thank god he was on my team with his Sand King. shit was epic lol
These users thanked the author 1B_Fantom for the post:
Astros (Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:12 pm)

Return to “Replays”