Pubs are a riot...

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
nitromon
Treant

Pubs are a riot...

Postby nitromon » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:15 am

Too many games starting out this way. 3rd game against yet another techies and a team of game ruiners. They're not just bad, they're game ruining. Pink drops early, enemy won't draw. Just bad form and rude. But alright, so we play. But then Mirana (probably that artifacts guy) on the team start griefing b/c other team won't draw, then goes AFK, then won't join team fights, fed, then PP making us wait to drop him.

Typically I just ff at this point and not waste my time, but team wants to play. Brown is alright, but the CM could've stepped up a bit since it was 3v5. Sure the sentinels were bad, but a lot of noobs can still hurt especially with a techies and mines everywhere.

Went with fun build, dagon + book but game kept going, then switched to global build with refresher. Looking back, probably would've won this if I went BKB and satanic instead of diffusal and refresher, but honestly... was just too damn tired at that point playing 2v5 with 1/2 of our raxes down. I figured, try hard and get 12 elo on a smurf account, or collect more kills and try to get a record. ahhh... :lol:

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/11743840/

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Re: Pubs are a riot...

Postby Edgeofchaos » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:42 am

28/3 is pretty insane for a loss. Sucks that it was a 5v3, you really just have to end those fast in order to win on the 3 side since if they get to lategame, the 5 basically wins by default if they are decent players.

You're right that Mirana was artifacts. You can always tell by the question mark flag.
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

nitromon
Treant

Re: Pubs are a riot...

Postby nitromon » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:56 am

Edgeofchaos wrote:28/3 is pretty insane for a loss. Sucks that it was a 5v3, you really just have to end those fast in order to win on the 3 side since if they get to lategame, the 5 basically wins by default if they are decent players.

You're right that Mirana was artifacts. You can always tell by the question mark flag.

Oh, they were bad, really bad, but they had the AOE and the stuns and with techies we had to turtle most of early and mid game. But even down to the last minute we were still able to destroy them in team fights. We just couldn't push at all b/c we had some rax down midgame and with their AOE and stuns and we had no real push hero. The closest we got to was the tower at rax, but it would just be 2 of us b/c we needed 1 guy to defend the base from the creeps pouring in. :(

Return to “Replays”