Another Silly Pub Game

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
nitromon
Treant

Another Silly Pub Game

Postby nitromon » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:06 am

Haha, ridiculous Sillybear game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the 2nd time I maxed out my Sillybear and even collected 12-0 with no dagon. It was just hilarious harassment. But alas... could not overcome the 4-12 and 3-15 feeding on my team. We did take 4 raxes first, had a chance to win it around 40+ minutes, but team never got it together to take that last rax. Late game Dusa and Kunka got big with divine and it was over.

Sillybear max items: BoT, Radiance, Book, Mjolnir, Cuirass, BM

Woohoo! Got my APM to 129! :lol:

https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/11749270/

(19:52 / All) azxcvb: god damn bear
(20:53 / Allied) Prime: fukin bear

(23:05 / Allied) Prime: gotta get enough damage to nuke the bear
(23:14 / Allied) azxcvb: it's too fast
(23:17 / Allied) azxcvb: can't catch up to it

(31:19 / Allied) azxcvb: bear is raping us

(43:59 / Allied) witchslap: what a waste
(44:05 / Allied) witchslap: of a game >.<
(44:05 / Allied) Prime: becasue this dumb kunt team is dying to a sylla bear top

(44:32 / All) Prime: silly team
(44:43 / All) Prime: wanted to die to sylla bear top instead of just finish game mid

(51:34 / Allied) Prime: for fuk sake kill the fuking bear
(51:40 / Allied) Prime: and get some fukin damage duza

----

Last time I got maxed out, we actually won but I was 3-1 with 24 assists. Some things you can't see on the scoreboard, such as harassment, pushing, etc... That game lasted 1 hour 20 minutes and I even got a skadi on Sylla and tp to enemy Tree for the finish. That game was tiring as hell, but really down to the last fight. :D

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11691969

Oh hey, haha Aims is in that game.

I don't remember what the build was in this game... but I don't think I got a dagon either. Sillybear is all about AOE - global control, lane control.
Last edited by nitromon on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

kunkka
Treant

Re: Another Silly Pub Game

Postby kunkka » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:06 pm

So this is a case to show people how to play bear because:

1. it was a lost game
2. players below found the bear annoying
Prime@entconnect: ELO (rank): 705.77 (13843); W/L: 286/323 (46.96%); KDR: 0.8:1
azxcvb@entconnect: ELO (rank): 942.18 (13591); W/L: 135/171 (44.12%); KDR: 0.7:1

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:03 pm

Tried to troll you kunkka, but turns out, 522 MS ursa is a legit strategy vs trash players.
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11748730

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:17 pm

kunkka wrote:So this is a case to show people how to play bear because:

No, it is to show people how to have fun. But in order for that to work on you, we must send you immediately to the OR and get that stick out of your kunkka. :lol:

And you wonder why you're on my banlist. The one time I decided to read your comment. smh. :roll:

----

EDIT: Haha sorry about that. You seem rather depressed all the time. I hope you feel better. ;)
Last edited by nitromon on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:21 pm

xSAINTx1 wrote:Tried to troll you kunkka, but turns out, 522 MS ursa is a legit strategy vs trash players.

lol bummy, I knew that was you. Played with your bummy account many times. :D

Edit, oh, I guess not, only 3 times. lol I guess I saw you in the game lobby a few times but I missed the games. ;P

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:58 am

xSAINTx1 wrote:Tried to troll you kunkka, but turns out, 522 MS ursa is a legit strategy vs trash players.

They needed a fourth silence so they can win

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:52 am

nitromon wrote:
kunkka wrote:So this is a case to show people how to play bear because:

No, it is to show people how to have fun. But in order for that to work on you, we must send you immediately to the OR and get that stick out of your kunkka. :lol:

And you wonder why you're on my banlist. The one time I decided to read your comment. smh. :roll:

----

EDIT: Haha sorry about that. You seem rather depressed all the time. I hope you feel better. ;)

Do I wonder why I’m on your “banlist”? No I don’t.

Do I sound depressed? I don’t think so.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:06 am

I like this blocking thing. There's 2 scenarios: either he blocks people but checks every post they make in case they're talking shit about him, or he sticks to his guns and ignores all the blocked posts so everyone but him can see them and laugh about him. I'm okay with either.
These users thanked the author Sylvanas for the post:
kunkka (Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:48 pm)

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:31 am

@Sylvanas do you even play on ENT anymore? Talk about laughing at nitromon, you literally stalk forums in your free time in a community you don't even take part in anymore :screams introvert who identifies as xe (don't assume his gender, he is easily offended):

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:51 am

I don't. I still have a second unpatched wc3 folder because I was supposed to, but just apem games aren't enough for me to bother logging on anymore. Why does it matter? I can still relate to skadi drows and miscellaneous displays of retardation.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:21 am

i mean, i don't care, but don't just shit talk some guy who clearly doesn't care to win games in the most optimized ways, and plays to have fun. Can't you leave him at that? From my experience playing with nitro, we win almost every game, regardless of how he trolls. It's more fun with him, then some kid who doesn't listen or throws on purpose.
These users thanked the author xSAINTx1 for the post:
nitromon (Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:04 am)

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:40 am

I don't even really shit talk him (or anyone really), I only give feedback to claims he and others make, for instance the "skadi core item for drow" statement that was 100% intended to be serious and should be responded to as such. I can't really laugh with him if it's not even a joke, so what am I gonna do, call it not ridiculous?

Anyway I identify as a poly-hydrosexual half vampire/half the moon/half Ugandan national basketball team of 1981 and my pronouns are xeyself/zayiyiyouguys/cuntrosaurus rex third of the name, you ableist shitlord.

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:43 am

@xSAINTx1

Haha, I don't even see what these people are writing, I have them on my ignore list. I feel sorry for them b/c their attitude is indicative of the environment they live in. I know people like that, met them all my life, and I've even been there myself - where everything is a fight and they draw conflict with everyone around them and relationships are all about who is on my side and who is against me. No one should have to live like that and I hope they'll find a way out.

I think it is sad what Kunkka wrote in his 1st comment b/c I lost this game but I still thought it was a fun and hilarious game and it was worth the hour of time I spent on it. However, if it was him, he would not have seen it that way. And I think it is sad that he thinks the only purpose to post replays is to boast or show off. If that was the case, I would've posted that 2nd game link up there back in March when it was won.

I don't really read and comment on those threads/replays where people post to trashtalk each other. But other replays and stuff, I read the forum, I see they go 27-0 or 33-0 and I'm thinking, "Good job!" and I'm glad they had fun. In life we can choose to lift other people up or put them down. I try my best with the former, though I don't always succeed. Just had a game where someone instantly groan when I picked techies and that just put me in a foul mood. Even though we won, but I don't feel any joy. I feel guilty about how I behaved and I vow to improve my attitude next game. Sometimes games get me too upset, I ban myself for days, even weeks.

Kunk, Sylv - don't live like that man. I blocked you 2 because all I see from you in the past are just sarcastic negative toxicity. I was a company director once, whole office of executives fking each other over for percentages, promotions, etc... Where everyone is divided into who is with you and who is against you and everything is a fight, everyone is toxic and negative.

Take care, mates!

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:05 pm

I actually like you now, the way you stay positive and the way you imagine someone else’s life and be 100% sure about it... is just amazing. You can picture me whichever way you want, just like you picture how skadi drow, dagon spe or radiance techie destroy enemy teams.

But you know what? You don’t sound like someone that lives in real life. Maybe you are the director of la la land anyways

Return to “Replays”