1 kill per minute ez glap?

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
xSAINTx1
Treant

1 kill per minute ez glap?

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:55 pm

I don't play slark very often, because he is pretty boring, and blatantly overpowered if you snowball early game, or the enemy team did not draft heroes to counter. Got a rampage at min 30 and single-handedly carried that game. Hope this ends all posts about "sniping enemy team for 29 elo with slark, he's balanced".

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11750256/

Edit: game shortly after, 10 kills in 10 mins, team ff and blame ruiners. Good ole ENT xD

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11750272/
Last edited by xSAINTx1 on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Re: 1 kill per minute ez glap?

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:06 pm

BUT SLARK SUCKS IF YOU HAVE FIVE EXTREMELY COORDINATED PLAYERS WHO BUILD SPECIFICALLY TO COUNTER HIM AND MOVE IN PERFECT UNISON LIKE A SINGLE BEING TO TAKE HIM OUT FIRST IN EVERY FIGHT AS ONE DOES WHEN CONFRONTED WITH ANY RANDOM SHITTY HERO.

nitromon
Treant

Re: 1 kill per minute ez glap?

Postby nitromon » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:56 pm

xSAINTx1 wrote:I don't play slark very often, because he is pretty boring

Hence why we gotta make 'em "interesting" ;)

Last time I played slark I went .... yup... DAGON! hahaha pounce, dark pact, and BAM! Everyone on the enemy team goes: :o

and your teammates go: :x

And you go: :lol:

Other fun things I do.. hmm... well we all know the armlet, dagon, lothar TB... that's hilarious! :lol: But I've also done dagon husk. OMG it is so freakin' awesome. You get lothar, scepter, and dagon. 2 hit combo, ult and BAM! Everyone goes O_o o_O O_o

Technically you can also do the dagon sniper, it works pretty well especially on int/agil early. You scatter + dagon + ult. ;)

Return to “Replays”