Most Pathetic DotA game ever

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
xSAINTx1
Treant

Most Pathetic DotA game ever

Postby xSAINTx1 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:16 am

Thanks ENT for informing the public that you be closing your free service, instead of doing it quietly and without warning. What you have done, is left the few remaining games full of feeders, ruiners, glitch abusers, afker's and much more. I'm glad instead of ending the legacy on a good note, you chose to be chodes about it and leave all the cunts to ruin the last few weeks of games.

Check out this replay. CM and voker two friends, feeding each other and giving away information. Silencer goes afk in our fountain for 25 mins, and we still manage to fucking win; unbelievable. Thank god i was techies, and bought our sniper and 700 elo slark time to catch up. Thanks for all the good times ENT, let this be the last reminder that you guys are the best!

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11806044/

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: Most Pathetic DotA game ever

Postby Merex » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:19 am

If a service is shutting down, I'd scope for other communities/perhaps make my way to battle.net by now. That's the point of shutting down, the service is going to be ending in due time. If you chose to keep on playing then you ran this potential risk. We did not want it to go without warning for respect to our playerbase.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Yarragon2
Aura Tree

Postby Yarragon2 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:40 pm

Merex wrote:If a service is shutting down, I'd scope for other communities/perhaps make my way to battle.net by now. That's the point of shutting down, the service is going to be ending in due time. If you chose to keep on playing then you ran this potential risk. We did not want it to go without warning for respect to our playerbase.

Come on man, how long have you been a mod? You should know critical thinking skills aren't this communities strong points. "Hey guys we're shutting down, you should start looking for other places to play."

"OMG so many trolls left here!!!"

"Probably because everyone went to somewhere else like we said?"

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:52 am

I already play on BNET. i am simply stating, that in telling the community that ENT is closing down, now every game is a shit show. Instead, it would've been smarter to decide a shut-down date, then a few days before, have Haz or another mod explain the circumstances for discontinuing their services. I had fun on the bot, i just don't see the point in people joining games to feed couriers and endlessly teleport to enemy fountain with furion.

nazok
Resource Storage

Postby nazok » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:46 pm

Lmao who can forget the time saint storm play raped 0-9 mid. He retired from meepo stacking ent pubs, and moved on to bnet.

We know your not good saint. Try picking meepo in ih lets see how you do. nap
Attachments
saintvsfbg.png
saintvsfbg.png (607.44 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
saintprodtrashd.png
Saint Storm 0-9 Mid Fail noob
saintprodtrashd.png (1.08 MiB) Viewed 4171 times

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:22 am

Our best friend king kar goes midas and rushes aghanims scepter single-handedly costing his team the game. Ez game, ez life @nazok
Attachments
leshrac hard counter ih.w3g
6.85ne14 map, need to update bnet
(1.6 MiB) Downloaded 65 times

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:37 pm

I don't even care about the retarded post.

But is that a screenshot... of a file viewer with a screenshot open in it...? Like why
Congratulations, you've now shown me a worse way to share an image than taking a picture with your phone and uploading it.

Return to “Replays”