2200+ Elo Invoker Play

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
Invoceur
Aura Tree

2200+ Elo Invoker Play

Postby Invoceur » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:24 am

Currently the #9 seeded player on ENT ladder atm @ 2222.75 ELO.
I go by fundamental, but most of you know me as the "slark picker".

Im Sharing these replays because,
1) You may learn a thing or two watching them
2) I do consider myself a top tier invoker player
3) Entertaining as f**k to watch

Keep in mind when watching,
1) All Vokes are manually done
2) I hav chosen games where the opposing team is a challenge, not just a pub stomp

My Core build for Invoker is as follows:
Null Talisman > Phase Boots > Euls > Blink > Sceptor > Skadi
Situational:
Sheep/BOT

I am an Exort based Invoker meaning I focus mainly on DPS casting early > mid game. Generally speaking by LVL 7, I will have Quas(1) Wex(1) Exort(4) Invoke(1). I try to farm Euls and Blink as fast as possible. These two items allow me to gank/escape freely and maintain map control in all lanes. I have a tendency to spam the Euls > Sunstrke > Meteor > Deafening Blast in the early to mid stages of the game, but only due to 1) Ult is low level 2) No Sceptor. Things get a lot more exciting after the mid stage of the game where I am able to use my whole arsenal with a 2 sec cd on invoke.

1st Replay: Invoker1.w3g (http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 720436.w3g)
This is probably the more exciting one. Lots of exciting cast sequences with very good use of Blink dagger.
Total ELO gain = +8.85
Final KDR = 32/3/20

2nd Replay: Invoker2.w3g (http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 530954.w3g)
May not be as exciting as the first one but against a very challenging lineup. This is the most ELO ive ever won sittin at 2200 elo.
Total ELO gain = +16.52
Final KDR = 15/4/18

FYI : Not that I really care but when watching Invoker1.w3g Spectre legit fog clicks Invoker at 58:17 Replay time.
Attachments
Invoker1.w3g
32/3/20
(699.34 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
Invoker2.w3g
15/4/18
(547.75 KiB) Downloaded 40 times

Return to “Replays”