Storm 101 35kills 3v5

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
Burnt
Treant Protector

Re: Storm 101 35kills 3v5

Postby Burnt » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:15 pm

Lol im out this weekend and linda busy next week. we can play when I'm free the week after next. There are more op builds other than the ones u mentioned such as... I'll show u later haha
GOTEM

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Re: Storm 101 35kills 3v5

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:13 am

Frank wrote:So, from what i gathered there is like 4 main "op" builds.

1. the multi cast builds with the likes of zeus ult.
2. the passive builds which usually incorporate lifesteal, crits etc. and borrowed time.
3. the "1 hit builds" kinda unsure how this one works.
4. the tank build with skills like corosive skin, craggy, kraken etc..

do correct me if im wrong. and ill be playing a few more lod games by trying to build one these instead of going full retard like my last game. think i had phase shift, necro passive, warning rift, track, and pa crit, aka the 0/9 build.

Honestly lod is supposed to be an infinity of possible heroes on paper, but in reality you just check your taverns and try to get as close as possible to one of the "ideal" preset cookie-cutter setups you've named a few of. There's basically a hierarchy of builds, and you go down that "checklist" until you find the best one you can replicate well enough.

The general idea is to combine skills that normal dota doesn't let you combine, because it would be retarded if it let you. Ogre mage and tinker don't have a powerful second ult to multicast or rearm, Earthshaker doesn't have multiple short cd spells to constantly trigger aftershock with, impetus doesn't come on a 1500 range hero, you can't have a bunch of skills that add up and make you crit for 5000. This is where lod comes in. It embraces retardation and gives zero fucks.

Then you find out the other team has 5 high damage global ult based heroes and they kill you remotely every minute for half an hour because your dumb team thinks they're going to overcome a 40 kills disadvantage by buying hood of defiance.

Return to “Replays”