Anti stack geomancer

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
BiLyA
Treant

Re: Anti stack geomancer

Postby BiLyA » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:59 am

Well, I'll share something. Im not much of a geo player cuz he bores me to death(and i usually play with 150+ ping), but when I'm forced to use him cuz i always play random, my build is travels, aghs, dagger and then sheep. Then skadi and maybe ethereal, or another skadi.
Sheep is like super good on geo, gives u an amazing disable along with some stats, allowing to lock down heroes like ember and storm that u cant catch otherwise, or hard carries before they use their bkb.
https://youtu.be/jYFefppqEtE Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot 8-)

EdgeOfChaos

Re: Anti stack geomancer

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:58 pm

Sheep stick is a great idea and one I should use more. I'll add it to my list of Skaddi and Eth Blade.

Here's another anti stack replay: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/8402326/
24/6 elo this time and against a Lich, LC, and Void. This one was a true stack, with players joining sentinel and moving to scourge.
Possibly the best Geomancer play I've ever had. Only one bad mistake the entire game where I failed an escape poof but lived anyways. Final score 16/0/3. I just stuck with the item build I knew, but I will learn dagger first/second build sometime. I even had a solo mid kill vs lich
To counter Lich:
Early - keep a geo at home and instantly tp back. You won't die in the 1.5sec poof cast time. The ult follows you so split geos.
Late - you have 3000 hp just eat it
wait until lich ulti is down, then gank and push hard. Lich can do nothing but ulti to survive so he's extremely vulnerable when it's down
Attachments
geo2.w3g
(249.19 KiB) Downloaded 33 times

Return to “Replays”