Career high pa 41/16

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
Burnt
Treant Protector

Re: Career high pa 41/16

Postby Burnt » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:51 pm

divinerape wrote:I'd say pa beats all but void and spec (that's not counting meepo)

this is just not right lol

no point debating here. just play a game facing each other. I'm down :lol:
GOTEM

warlord1994

Postby warlord1994 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:04 pm

41-16=25 kill :D

Hope_Solo
Aura Tree

Postby Hope_Solo » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:18 pm

BiLyA wrote:
divinerape wrote:gets 1-2 shot, obviously, as most of the "harder carries" he's mentioned.... lmao

U wanna tell me that a slardar with mkb, assault, heart, satanic, will get 2shotted from a pa with a battlefury. Im gonna tell u what will happen. Pa will blink on him, she will get a 2k crit, slardar will get like 700 damage due to his insanely high base armor combined with ac, but guess what, he will be at like 4k hp. Then hes gonna use his ult to pa removing 20 armor, hes gonna attack, permabash her and kill her in 4 hits.
I wont keep going because there's no point on it. Go try some real matches, on dota2 for example, and then come tell me how hard carry pa is. Shes such a hard carry that they play her only solo mid with sny desolator for mid game while all the heroes i mentioned are picked as safe lane cores. I guess dota2 players are retarded or something, go teach them, Kappa

The way I would counter your slardar is, i would get a bkb to get rid off slard's amp, then a basher so pa would perma bash slardar too, satanic to survive the battle, and the rest of the items are the usual one. Pa should be able to defeat that slar. :)

BiLyA
Treant

Postby BiLyA » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:34 pm

Pa cant permabash because cranium basher has cooldown on its procs, unlike the innate bash ability of slardar, void, troll and bara. And amplify damage can be casted even vs magical immune targets with a cooldown of 5 secs.
You are proly good with pa, and i think u will love her even more if u try and play her solo mid with the desolator build, but just the fact that u couldnt win a game that u got 40 kills, should show u that she falls off at the later stages of the game. That happens mostly because 2 of her skills become almost useless (dagger and blur since enemy carries will go mkb eventually), and also because she is depending too much on her bkb charges since she is too squishy. It was a great downgrade for carries like mort the fact that now u cant rebuy bkb to get it fully charged again...
These users thanked the author BiLyA for the post:
Hope_Solo (Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:23 am)
https://youtu.be/jYFefppqEtE Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot 8-)

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:43 am

BiLyA wrote:and i think u will love her even more if u try and play her solo mid with the desolator build

terrible

BiLyA wrote:but just the fact that u couldnt win a game that u got 40 kills, should show u that she falls off at the later stages of the game.

yeah it probably has nothing to do with the rest of his team instead

BiLyA wrote:That happens mostly because 2 of her skills become almost useless (dagger and blur since enemy carries will go mkb eventually),

dagger is an amazing skill, even late

BiLyA wrote:and also because she is depending too much on her bkb charges since she is too squishy.

squishy? hahaha ok pa with 3k hp squishy, sure, ALSO 5 seconds is all you need most times

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:48 am

BiLyA wrote:Pa cant permabash because cranium basher has cooldown on its procs, unlike the innate bash ability of slardar, void, troll and bara. And amplify damage can be casted even vs magical immune targets with a cooldown of 5 secs.
You are proly good with pa, and i think u will love her even more if u try and play her solo mid with the desolator build, but just the fact that u couldnt win a game that u got 40 kills, should show u that she falls off at the later stages of the game. That happens mostly because 2 of her skills become almost useless (dagger and blur since enemy carries will go mkb eventually), and also because she is depending too much on her bkb charges since she is too squishy. It was a great downgrade for carries like mort the fact that now u cant rebuy bkb to get it fully charged again...

A slar that has to buy dagger AND mkb (it counters blur sure, that's basically what it's for, but what is it supposed to do against daggers?) is going to have a hard time also getting the attack speed to get anything resembling permabash, and also won't have the defense for tanking pa. Also, pa might be the very best carry there is for quickly taking out casters, something you can't just not take account of.

Honestly, there's no fixed hierarchy of carries, it all depends on which is facing which and who their allies are. There's just too many possibilities and scenarios to just say "pa is worse than all the others", because frankly she's not.

BiLyA
Treant

Postby BiLyA » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:20 am

Sylvanas wrote:Also, pa might be the very best carry there is for quickly taking out casters, something you can't just not take account of.

cough cough antimage

Sylvanas wrote:Honestly, there's no fixed hierarchy of carries, it all depends on which is facing which and who their allies are. There's just too many possibilities and scenarios to just say "pa is worse than all the others", because frankly she's not.

there actually is. there are carries that have no hard counters and thats why they are safer than others if u wanna pick them first in captains match, like juggernaut. The two strongest carries are spectre and medusa, but its tough to make it to late game where they shine cuz when enemies see these 2 picks they go for drow strats or something else that can push early and rax on 20 mins.

I'm tired already from this conversation, especially when all divinerape has to offer is "But i owned some noobs with 3 battlefuries on pa so its pro". Ya man, 3battlefuries pa is the absolute carry on dota, enemy ancient dies from your swagness the moment u complete the 3rd fury. The only thing that can counter this amazing build on pa is my 6 boot weaver - one for each leg. I have never lost with this build on ent, so its clearly legit as fuck. No copypasterino pls
https://youtu.be/jYFefppqEtE Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot 8-)

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:13 am

BiLyA wrote:
Sylvanas wrote:Also, pa might be the very best carry there is for quickly taking out casters, something you can't just not take account of.

cough cough antimage

It's true because he's called antimage!!!1!11 Except not really. Also, undying is actually the best carry because he can't die.

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:32 pm

divinerape wrote:squishy? hahaha ok pa with 3k hp squishy, sure, ALSO 5 seconds is all you need most times

It will be awesome to organize some games at night, or weekend! what time zone are u on? mine is EST
These users thanked the author Burnt for the post:
Sir Meon (Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:54 pm)
GOTEM

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:38 pm

Burnt wrote:
divinerape wrote:squishy? hahaha ok pa with 3k hp squishy, sure, ALSO 5 seconds is all you need most times

It will be awesome to organize some games at night, or weekend! what time zone are u on? mine is EST

Are you useast? Just whisper me on not2000elo

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:30 pm

BiLyA wrote:

cough cough antimage

Sylvanas wrote:Honestly, there's no fixed hierarchy of carries, it all depends on which is facing which and who their allies are. There's just too many possibilities and scenarios to just say "pa is worse than all the others", because frankly she's not.

there actually is. there are carries that have no hard counters and thats why they are safer than others if u wanna pick them first in captains match, like juggernaut. The two strongest carries are spectre and medusa, but its tough to make it to late game where they shine cuz when enemies see these 2 picks they go for drow strats or something else that can push early and rax on 20 mins.

I'm tired already from this conversation, especially when all divinerape has to offer is "But i owned some noobs with 3 battlefuries on pa so its pro". Ya man, 3battlefuries pa is the absolute carry on dota, enemy ancient dies from your swagness the moment u complete the 3rd fury. The only thing that can counter this amazing build on pa is my 6 boot weaver - one for each leg. I have never lost with this build on ent, so its clearly legit as fuck. No copypasterino pls

Here... I played PA, just for you, a good example of what you can expect vs a good PA. You are welcome to vs me at any time to try to prove your point further.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8400623

FollowingPath
Forest Walker

Postby FollowingPath » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:00 pm

Your opponents only hard carry had 1 cs/minute. Their other hard carry left 11 minutes into the game. Hardly a game to be proud of winning, nor does winning it display your skill with PA

Sir Meon
Aura Tree

Postby Sir Meon » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:16 pm

Did he claim he won the game?
Just like some people always say that it was the other players fault when loosing, you say it is the others fault he won.
The only thing that would be interesting here is watching the replay of this game and seeing how he played. But, tbh, i guess you should just play together or against each other to prove your individual points! ;)
Burnt offered you something you should accept!
These users thanked the author Sir Meon for the post:
Burnt (Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:22 pm)

Frank
Forest Walker

Postby Frank » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:09 am

I go pms phase aquilla bfury deso abyssal. dont have time to get bkb bcuz i win game everytim b4 it. undefeated pa. ama.

qwertypoiuy
Basic Tree

Postby qwertypoiuy » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:29 pm

@hope_solo u are one of the most retarted stackers on the world. Zero skillz. Remember ur shit on dotacash. After that all years u dont even learn basic moves. U are teamkiller.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8450196.

Mvp star

1. Trap us all the time
2. Focusing bara and cant even kill him
3. Nice items BKB and SNY
4. At last u focus on 3k HP Skeleton King when he got reincarnation.

If u got damaged brain kid, uninstall wc3.
These users thanked the author qwertypoiuy for the post:
Hope_Solo (Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:35 pm)

Return to “Replays”