Career high pa 41/16

Are you the best? Post your replays here and find out why you're not (just kidding, maybe)!
Hope_Solo
Aura Tree

Career high pa 41/16

Postby Hope_Solo » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:35 am

Nothing special. Just figured I should share since we rarely go over 40+ kills. Some funny cleave kills here and there when 3-4 guys are ganking me while they attack behind their tank. Also, I should have sold one bfury towards the end and got a bkb instead cause them blaidmails are killing me even with satanic. The 1.8k crits are just too much when reflected. It was a gg!

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8315949

divinerape

Re: Career high pa 41/16

Postby divinerape » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:33 pm

Nice, but when faced with the same situation again, drop the abyssal instead of the second battlefury for a bkb :)

I haven't gotten to 40+ in a while, not since this one game with sniper 51-1 lmao

third edit: avoid that understacker kid like the plague, he's toxic

BiLyA
Treant

Postby BiLyA » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:09 am

Why would you keep even 1 battlefury vs their lineup? You should sell battlefury anyways once you are farmed and you can afford other better items(unless you have a problem vs illusion heroes).
Your final 6slot for this game should be something like travels, bkb, satanic, abyssal, mkb and assault cuirass or skadi lol, but still 40 kills is stronk :lol:
https://youtu.be/jYFefppqEtE Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot 8-)

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:29 am

BiLyA wrote:Why would you keep even 1 battlefury vs their lineup? You should sell battlefury anyways once you are farmed and you can afford other better items(unless you have a problem vs illusion heroes).
Your final 6slot for this game should be something like travels, bkb, satanic, abyssal, mkb and assault cuirass or skadi lol, but still 40 kills is stronk :lol:

Ever play vs a 2 or 3 battlefury PA? (and yes I mean a good player) To answer your question.... you wipe the floor with the whole team while hitting one hero. In your instance, you would only be able to damage one hero at the time instead of however many are close to you

BiLyA
Treant

Postby BiLyA » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:58 am

divinerape wrote:Ever play vs a 2 or 3 battlefury PA? (and yes I mean a good player) To answer your question.... you wipe the floor with the whole team while hitting one hero. In your instance, you would only be able to damage one hero at the time instead of however many are close to you

I have won games with 6 battlefuries on dark seer ez, or with mom treads and 4 buriza on magnus. Does that mean that these are legit builds? lollll.

Pa can't even get close to hard carries like troll, wraithking, jugger, sven, void, nessaj or terrorblade with normal item builds. With 2 dead item slots for battlefuries the gap is just getting bigger. If u wanna abuse pa, go mid and get treads, drum(or armlet), desolator, vlad. Game over on 20 min with 1k+ crits vs targets that have barely 1k hp.

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:10 pm

BiLyA wrote:
divinerape wrote:Ever play vs a 2 or 3 battlefury PA? (and yes I mean a good player) To answer your question.... you wipe the floor with the whole team while hitting one hero. In your instance, you would only be able to damage one hero at the time instead of however many are close to you

I have won games with 6 battlefuries on dark seer ez, or with mom treads and 4 buriza on magnus. Does that mean that these are legit builds? lollll.

Pa can't even get close to hard carries like troll, wraithking, jugger, sven, void, nessaj or terrorblade with normal item builds. With 2 dead item slots for battlefuries the gap is just getting bigger. If u wanna abuse pa, go mid and get treads, drum(or armlet), desolator, vlad. Game over on 20 min with 1k+ crits vs targets that have barely 1k hp.

That all *depends*. A lot. I'd say pa beats all but void and spec (that's not counting meepo)

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:36 pm

41 kills and still lost. TFW.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:24 pm

EdgeOfChaos wrote:41 kills and still lost. TFW.

41 kills/16 deaths (the part everyone forgets to mention) pa facing 3x mkb and 4 blade mails without bkb can only lose. If he was going to win, it had to be done before.

BiLyA
Treant

Postby BiLyA » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:32 pm

divinerape wrote:That all *depends*. A lot. I'd say pa beats all but void and spec (that's not counting meepo)

Pa is not good enough to even be considered a hard carry. Im afraid to ask what kind of incompetent opponents ur facing that made u believe that she can actually fight late game beasts like leoric, troll, sven , nessaj, phantom lancer, or even slark -slardar...

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:34 am

BiLyA wrote:
divinerape wrote:That all *depends*. A lot. I'd say pa beats all but void and spec (that's not counting meepo)

Pa is not good enough to even be considered a hard carry. Im afraid to ask what kind of incompetent opponents ur facing that made u believe that she can actually fight late game beasts like leoric, troll, sven , nessaj, phantom lancer, or even slark -slardar...

Really see no point in arguing further, to each their own.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:50 am

BiLyA wrote:

idk why you're hating on pa so much. Slardar a bigger carry, really? What does Slardar do if a magic immune pa blinks on him and crits for 2k?

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:17 am

Sylvanas wrote:
BiLyA wrote:

idk why you're hating on pa so much. Slardar a bigger carry, really? What does Slardar do if a magic immune pa blinks on him and crits for 2k?

gets 1-2 shot, obviously, as most of the "harder carries" he's mentioned.... lmao

Hope_Solo
Aura Tree

Postby Hope_Solo » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:18 am

divinerape wrote:Nice, but when faced with the same situation again, drop the abyssal instead of the second battlefury for a bkb :)

I haven't gotten to 40+ in a while, not since this one game with sniper 51-1 lmao

third edit: avoid that understacker kid like the plague, he's toxic

Bahahaha. 51/1? Thats cray.

BiLyA
Treant

Postby BiLyA » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:52 am

divinerape wrote:gets 1-2 shot, obviously, as most of the "harder carries" he's mentioned.... lmao

U wanna tell me that a slardar with mkb, assault, heart, satanic, will get 2shotted from a pa with a battlefury. Im gonna tell u what will happen. Pa will blink on him, she will get a 2k crit, slardar will get like 700 damage due to his insanely high base armor combined with ac, but guess what, he will be at like 4k hp. Then hes gonna use his ult to pa removing 20 armor, hes gonna attack, permabash her and kill her in 4 hits.
I wont keep going because there's no point on it. Go try some real matches, on dota2 for example, and then come tell me how hard carry pa is. Shes such a hard carry that they play her only solo mid with sny desolator for mid game while all the heroes i mentioned are picked as safe lane cores. I guess dota2 players are retarded or something, go teach them, Kappa

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:23 pm

BiLyA wrote:
divinerape wrote:gets 1-2 shot, obviously, as most of the "harder carries" he's mentioned.... lmao

U wanna tell me that a slardar with mkb, assault, heart, satanic, will get 2shotted from a pa with a battlefury. Im gonna tell u what will happen. Pa will blink on him, she will get a 2k crit, slardar will get like 700 damage due to his insanely high base armor combined with ac, but guess what, he will be at like 4k hp. Then hes gonna use his ult to pa removing 20 armor, hes gonna attack, permabash her and kill her in 4 hits.
I wont keep going because there's no point on it. Go try some real matches, on dota2 for example, and then come tell me how hard carry pa is. Shes such a hard carry that they play her only solo mid with sny desolator for mid game while all the heroes i mentioned are picked as safe lane cores. I guess dota2 players are retarded or something, go teach them, Kappa

Kid talking about dota 2 on a dota 1 forum. Lmao why do I even bother.

Return to “Replays”