Basic Guide for Ursa Killing RS

Think your strategy is the best? Let others know and help out their DotA skills!
rjramirez2000
Treant

Basic Guide for Ursa Killing RS

Postby rjramirez2000 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:06 am

Hi. This is a guide for ursa on killing Roshan in level 5 [1v1] (I think all people know this trick but i still wnt to share)
Ursa can kill Roshan when he reach level 5 if you are playing with your friend with 1v1. Ursa is capable of being carry, tanker, or just support. I suggest to learn her first skill only +1 when you reach level 5 or 7 to slow your enemies. Every level, learn only her 3rd skill or 2nd skill because first skill is only for hero. [This guide is for RS only :)]
Here follow this step:
1. Buy Vladimirs [I suggest vladimirs because its not an Orb Effect]
2. Buy Boots [like: Threads, Phase boots]
3. Vanguard [Optional]
4. Reach level 5 or 6
5. Go to Roshan and kill him (Use 2nd skill to make your attack speed fast) [Make sure your friend is not MH or beside you]
6. If your friend discover that you are attacking roshan, slow him then kill him.

Remember: This guide is only Basic.
Life is just like a Game. Sometimes you Lose, and sometimes you Win.
Love is like a Fart. Silent but Intense

THR
Forest Walker

Re: Basic Guide for Ursa Killing RS

Postby THR » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:00 am

now you can roshan lvl 4 in apem with ursa

JUNGLING ---) u start with quelling blade , stout shield , tango , u get lvl 4 with 1200 gold ( avoid big camp like centaur , wildkin and furbolg ) the rest of big camp are ok , satyr and troll are perfect !! ( use chokepoint in jungle for the hard camp )

SO NOW U ARE IN TOWN with 1000 to 1200 u buy mask of death and ring of armor + 1 smoke if u have enough ( u can buy tp to go the closest to roshan too before u smoke )

u use overpower before you are in roshan pit , so when u hit rosh , 1 2 3 4 THEN u recast it again 1 2 3 4 , then roshan is now locked and easy to do , around 4:45 5:00 , if you didnt fail any gank , nor got ganked !

its now , u are in game with , mask of death , ring of armor , quelling blade , stout shield , AEGIS and a lvl 7 ursa ,

go to ancient close to roshan , and focus on getting phase boot ( maybe orb of venom )

WHEN U DO THIS TECHNIQUE , U CANT KILL PEOPLE EARLY SINCE U DONT START WITH BOOT SO IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO GET SOLO XP ON THE ROSHAN KILL or you will fall back ,,,, since u focused all the start for this

there you go !

MageOfTime
Forest Walker

Postby MageOfTime » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:58 pm

pro throneit ursa double rampage @thr

THR
Forest Walker

Postby THR » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:20 pm

LOL mage HAHAHAHA , i wonder if this video is still online @mageoftime

MageOfTime
Forest Walker

Postby MageOfTime » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:45 pm

@THR it was in the video not pro not famous just dota volume one they took it down from youtube though :/

THR
Forest Walker

Postby THR » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:14 pm

i thot i found it , i got the video on a russian server , but then its called not pro not famous just dota volume one , but it was the second one ... let me try to open it from a online vpn maybe !

Return to “Strategy”