Is this normal ?

Talk about all Legion TD versions here.
OZSA
Basic Tree

Is this normal ?

Postby OZSA » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:11 am

Hey, I know it's not exactly in the rules but if someone goes afk before wave 1 starts and we pause, wait a minute, !draw and one player says "I need 1200elo asap, so no draw". How is that not bannable ? I mean, you can ff right there on the spot coz you got no chance 3v4. Is it OK to be cancerous trash like that ? this is normal mega game not #1200 rated.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: Is this normal ?

Postby aRt)Y » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:47 pm

It is not ok but it is not ban-able either.

It falls in the category of sportsmanship. Drawing is not mandatory.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Uryn
Forest Walker

Postby Uryn » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:09 pm

On mega thats normal, I draw nearly every game there, same as on 1200+. But if there is a drop in my team a draw pretty much never happens.
With higher elo its just like "we get 23 elo don't draw!!"
Sucks because 3vs4 is no fun to play on both sides, but thats how it is on mega.

OZSA
Basic Tree

Postby OZSA » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:33 pm

So if everyone wants to draw but a single player, why kicking that player and then drawing is not allowed ? I can't see the logic by one retard ruining the game for everyone.

LTDNorb
Forest Walker

Postby LTDNorb » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:11 pm

6 out of 8 players are enough to draw. Only if 1 is afk and 2 don't want to draw, then the problem occurs.

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:08 pm

Kicking that player is not allowed because it is votekick abuse. Drawing is never mandatory, so kicking (bannable) someone because they don't draw (not bannable) leads to the player who initiated and voted !yes on the votekick to be banned. We will not be enforcing any rules regarding draw because it is easily manipulated.

- People leaving for many different reasons at level 1:
-Don't like their roll
- Person doesn't cross (Mega, not 1200+)
- Don't like their team, etc.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:12 pm

OZSA wrote:So if everyone wants to draw but a single player, why kicking that player and then drawing is not allowed ? I can't see the logic by one retard ruining the game for everyone.
That's because drawing falls not under the game ruin definition.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Legion TD”