Can't see and/or Join servers.

Talk about all Legion TD versions here.
puffbrother
Basic Tree

Can't see and/or Join servers.

Postby puffbrother » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:31 pm

Joined one TD game about an hour ago or so, ended up having to !ff in the first wave.
After that I can't find any servers in my server list for ENT Legion TD mega.

I can see them on this website, but even copying the server that is current and trying to join gives me error message;
-"The game you attempted to join can not be found. You may have entered the name incorrectly or the game creator may have canceled the game."

This keeps happening to me. I found a 2v2 with older version of TD that I could join. But thats it, no other servers work at all.
Other game mode works. And other people can join the Legion TD server I try to join. But I cant for some reason??

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

(On a side note, is there a better (3rd party) server browser I can use to connect to games as an alternative, tried connecting through site but not working either,,,, frustrating)

sandnose
Basic Tree

Re: Can't see and/or Join servers.

Postby sandnose » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:36 pm

I'm having the same problem, and as I can see Legion TD Hell game has been up for almost 9 hours it's not only for us.
Must be ENT server
These users thanked the author sandnose for the post:
puffbrother (Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:56 pm)

puffbrother
Basic Tree

Postby puffbrother » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:53 pm

Still can't join server. What the is going on here? Any admin that can actually shine some light on the situation?

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:22 am

Bots are experiencing problems at the moment on the USEast servers. You can try to join games from other servers.

Return to “Legion TD”