CLOG

Talk about all Legion TD versions here.
Brandom
Armored Tree

CLOG

Postby Brandom » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:07 pm

I cant't understand why peolple hate clog so much. Sometimes in games where your team was outrolled hard, enemy had immo+ea and your team got ggmail with no holder roll you can just ff lvl 5 if u got all these informations somehow. You lose and that has nothing to do with your skill or being outplayed, just bad luck was enough.

There is literally one option to win in situations like this-clog. Clog isn't unbeatable, enemy can easily counter it if they notice it early enough but players in 1200+ just don't use their brains and want to take free win after they see on arena that they dont die 14 and win 15 because of heal adventage. Ofc not all players are like that, I tried few times to clog against London and he always countered it, I never managed to win against him by clog. In my opinion clog is great option for losing teams to come back after being unlucky with game setup. Additionaly playing 15 games where it is obvious who will win since arena or even earlier is just boring, for both teams, both losing and winning teams are just brainlesly building towers for the next 10m knowing already what the outcome will be.

btw if clogging is exploiting game mechanics how sending mass to split on 20+lvls is not?

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Re: CLOG

Postby bezdak » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:57 pm

It is not counterable even if you know it since arena, trust me. The only thing you can do is counter-clog (which makes the game rly ridiculous...).
Also you are sending mass mainly against big units to overkill small shit and waste attacks, split comes with it if you build too much in one column.

Either way, Broud found the way to fix clogging recently, so after a few weeks of testing it's not gonna be an issue anymore.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:47 pm

bezdak wrote:It is not counterable even if you know it since arena, trust me. The only thing you can do is counter-clog (which makes the game rly ridiculous...).
Also you are sending mass mainly against big units to overkill small shit and waste attacks, split comes with it if you build too much in one column.

Either way, Broud found the way to fix clogging recently, so after a few weeks of testing it's not gonna be an issue anymore.

Can i hear what his solution was? I'm geniunely curious.

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:53 pm

nicolai123 wrote:Can i hear what his solution was? I'm geniunely curious.

Unit behavior similar to the one in Hell... Simply no clog in mid :)
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Return to “Legion TD”