Lvl 1 killing speed test

Talk about all Legion TD versions here.
bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Lvl 1 killing speed test

Postby bezdak » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:06 am

Compared a lvl 1 killing speed of all frequent and some of the less frequent lvl 1 builds. if anyone is interested:

lvl 1 speed.xlsx
(10.57 KiB) Downloaded 103 times

Nothing surprising when I say that the slowest is cyborg and fastest is aqua... Komodo got much faster with the recent fix and interesting to see is a newly popular veteran + peewee build, which is the second slowest.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

point
Forest Walker

Re: Lvl 1 killing speed test

Postby point » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:31 pm

nice job. did you note the time with stopwatch?

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:05 pm

Ye, 4 lanes with the same build in -debug, started stopwatch at the [L1] message, stopped right when the slowest lane killed all the creeps...

mojomala
Aura Tree

Postby mojomala » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:19 pm

Good Job man, i love these kind of tests. Maybe you could team up with LF and make some Videos on this stuff for his YT Channel. Tests like lowest value to hold 7? How many Phantoms to hold no send 10? BO or Wyvern better on 7 vs 4 ygg? Or is it chariot maybe?
I would really appreciate something like that. @CreativeLP maybe you are interested in a format like this.

Greetz JaceBeleren

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:50 pm

you can test it by yourself with debug mode :)
viewtopic.php?f=295&t=118869

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:19 am

mojomala wrote:Good Job man, i love these kind of tests. Maybe you could team up with LF and make some Videos on this stuff for his YT Channel. Tests like lowest value to hold 7? How many Phantoms to hold no send 10? BO or Wyvern better on 7 vs 4 ygg? Or is it chariot maybe?
I would really appreciate something like that. @CreativeLP maybe you are interested in a format like this.

Greetz JaceBeleren

I was actually planning to update and improve his guide on wiki, just haven't gotten to it and prolly I won't at all due to lack of time. My next project will be counting the DPS for all units in the game, I got materials from Broud3r but again, lack of time and I still want to play some also...

Regarding videos, I'm not able to record on my potato laptop (tried it some time ago, all of those recordings were like 14-20 FPS). Otherwise I'd be streaming and maybe even doing some stuff with LF, who knows... For now I gotta stick to the text form of guides/tests.

Your ideas are however rly interesting, I might do some of those actually.

Speaking for LF, he said several times he's not gonna continue in his LTD guides and stuff, since he wants to focus more on LTD 2 now, so unless he magically changes his mind, I can't see him doing anything like that sadly.

Return to “Legion TD”