Question about a rule

Talk about all Legion TD versions here.
Die_Uhrzeit
Forest Walker

Question about a rule

Postby Die_Uhrzeit » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:19 pm

LTD 1200+
The rule : Do not intentionally split to stall time, except to send double-demon.

For example: I have 2000 value on lvl 12, i never would leak but my team need the leak so its allowed to me to sell value to make a leak ( in this fact i would also use the gold from sold to up my lumberjack) ?
Is this rule : Do not intentionally split to stall time, except to send double-demon. then broken ?? i didnt get time by split, just with selling value or is it the same ?

Or for example after arena my team saw its no leaker and it will be a 17 game. could i sell my complete value on lvl 13 to make fast leaks for lvl 16 send ? (also would use the gold for lumberjack, but the intention isnt to push .. the intention is to make leaks) ??

I dont understand this rule.... What does it mean :
- Its not allowed to SPLIT to get time
- But it is allowed to SELL value to get time ????

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Re: Question about a rule

Postby Jabba41 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:50 pm

@Die_Uhrzeit

If you sell in order to push (if its not a racing level) its ok.
If you split (by building blockers) intentionally to gain time you break the rule.
At the moment its allowed to Sell and just go suicide as a team to cloq, but soon there will be a new anti cloq system which pretty much makes it impossible to abuse clogging like this.
We just didnt enforced a new rule for only a few weeks, would be a waste of ressources.

- Its not allowed to SPLIT to get time

-> Yes (except to send DD)

- But it is allowed to SELL value to get time ????

-> If you dont do it just before a racing level and sell your whole army... you can sell to push. Its always a matter of context when its considered "selling to stall time in racing levels" If you seel 3k value for example we both can agree you didnt do this to push 7/15 :P
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Legion TD”