Raise the map quality

Talk about all Legion TD versions here.
Hakuna
Forest Walker

Raise the map quality

Postby Hakuna » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:43 pm

This is only a minor gripe, and I completely accept that it's very likely a time commitment that our beloved dev would just much prefer not to waste time on, but:

Hellhalt TD has this incredible feature where the units you get in your roll are displayed as tiles above your town centre. If you have never played Hellhalt, either go download it and check it out in single player, or play a round of it, it won't kill you. It is an exceptional idea and one that I think has zero drawbacks.

I do realize that the Toggle Scoreboard was intended to provide the same information, as well as the -rolls command, both of which are great and I like using them, but honestly I do think the tiles is head and shoulders above the two other mentioned options when it comes to making the information easy to obtain.

Anyway yeah, I don't know if there would even be like permission required from the one dev to the other dev to use their idea, as I have no idea how the developer community works. Anyway just wanted to say that I really like how Hellhalt does it and I think it would be awesome to see it in Legion TD Mega as well.

Cheers!
Who am I in game?
hakuna@EntConnect
ChunkyKong@USEast
Visit my Wiki! Link

Return to “Legion TD”