Disgusting Send after 8 round saves.

Talk about all Legion TD versions here.
Yarragon
Treant

Disgusting Send after 8 round saves.

Postby Yarragon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:26 am

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11366927

Not gonna lie, this game was pretty awesome.

Enemy team fail sends on 14, after we fail sent on 12 with a low push. Team wants to do the 17 call, but we would have only had one demon each, and maybe a kraken from our merged player.

I convince the team to do most of the king, and save until 21 instead now that we were all at least 7/6. So, we end up saving from round 14 to 21 (starting at around 200 lumber each).

The end result I wont spoil, but with 5-6k lumber per player you can get an absolutely disgusting number of units sent. Replay link attached for anyone curious. @zeratul @blazeitup @EdgeofChaos - you three might appreciate this.
"Sura is a God dude, like for real."
-Burn/Timmy/Avion

Zeratul

Re: Disgusting Send after 8 round saves.

Postby Zeratul » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:57 am

I wonder why would they send 14 after a 12 send (specially if it was bad, as you mention) - They just basically threw the game for you :P Edge aint no ltd bobo i think, so u wont be lucky there XD But given their units, with a better push, you could have ended 12 given they had immo (if i recall chat correctly), and at least 2x ygg undervalued - Nonetheless still funny to imagine what they were thinking when the sends arrived - i mean saving with 7/6 since 12/14, and they dind't even manage to do anything in between ^^

Ah, and knights do hold 1 without send :P 1/0 knight - going into 2 knights on 2 ^^

Yarragon
Treant

Re: Disgusting Send after 8 round saves.

Postby Yarragon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:10 am

No idea but yeah, had we pushed harder sooner we could have probably ended it on 12, but I was playing hard value to make sure I held on right side while purple could push. I get 7/5 on I think it was 11 and only have ~700 lumber. The send failed because their right side held well, and they did 14 probably due to a newer player's call.

I was pretty proud of the decision to go 21, and the end result was worth it lol.
"Sura is a God dude, like for real."
-Burn/Timmy/Avion

Return to “Legion TD”