MASTA_K1LLA's Advanced LTD Strats (Not for 1200+)

Talk about all Legion TD versions here.
MASTA_K1LLA
Aura Tree

MASTA_K1LLA's Advanced LTD Strats (Not for 1200+)

Postby MASTA_K1LLA » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:13 pm

What up people? just thought id take a minute to "give back"

This following guide is a few tips for the average player looking to move up in the ranks.

First off all I'm MASTA_K1LLA . I sadly have over 1500 games played. was once in the mid 1500s ello with a record of about 700-500.

re-installed warcraft a few days ago after being gone for 3 months, and went 21-2 to start. (not bad for a solo player)

Lets get this thing started!

PRE GAME:
I dont consider myself a dodger, but its stupid to play a game vs a team of 1100+ players, while your team is in the 900s.
I look for teams with atleast one player above 1050, and that has around 50 games played. (dont want to coach a whole team each game)
I won a game yesterday vs a team with 1200+ ellos, but i knew i had a good chance since my team also had some decent experience.(+20 elo)

AT START:

1st thing i do is !scores. if i see enemy team with 2 1050+ players on the same side ill ask my team "WAR?"
If no 2 1050+ players on a side ill probally just save for 3 send.
what this also does is show your team who is calling the shots...if you call the shots, you'll have a much higher winning %.
ALSOOOOOOOOOOO Make sure all of your allys build towards the middle aka green grass!.....failure to do this can hurt you down the stretch!

IN GAME:
If we sent wars and they have a decent leak (50+)...we can assume that they crossed. so ill likely ask the team to resend 5. (unless we see their units, and theyre anti 5. Ygg, EA, tribes ect.)

if they didnt leak big after we sent wars. ill wait to see the kings skill.

if we dont get immo ill ask "send 5?" and then proceed to up king, if we dont have good 7 holder.

YOUR KING SKILLS:

immo = strong level 7, 14..........dont be afraid to push wood after 5...more wood = better chance of winning.
immo= make sure your team can defend level 8, 12, 13.......if not you better merge on the person with the better front line.

stomp= strong level 5,10, but its stun can also come in handy on a tight race to the finish.
stomp= make sure your team can cover 7,8,12

thornmail= strong level 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13. but only if you use it right. aka attack each unit once with king. and hope that they die off.
thornmail= sucks vs late levels.

shockwave= strong level 8,12
shockwave= most useless spell. make sure you push hard with this spell.

ENEMY KING:

The easiest way to win this game is to find out the enemy kings skill,(which is why i love sending 5) then send on its weakest levels...

sounds easy enough right???

just make sure you also take into account the enemy units, your teams units. and your teams skill.

ON THE ATTACK:

you see that there are 2 level 1050+ elos at the start. (because you !scores)
you called out "wars?" and your team sends... you wrecked them and decide to resend 5 (as i would suggest)
you take note that they hold 5 with yggs. you then take into account your teams king skill, and ask yourself if you can hold 7?
if not...you better start upping ASAP. if you can hold it...you save to either resend 10 or 12. (unless maybe they have thornmail or wave)

ON THE DEFENSE:

you're getting crushed! you leaked early on and cant recover. best thing to do is push wood, build some delays, help your ally anti strike, and then get back into the game latter with a merge.

if your team has low inc, wood, and like no heals...i would recomend sending dinos for income. (after 10)

IN CLOSING:

YOU ARE GREATLY IN CHARGE FOR YOUR TEAMS SUCCESS!
YOU DECIDE IF YOU SHOULD SEND WARS OR NOT!
YOU DECIDE TO RESEND 5,7 or 8!
YOU DECIDE WHEN YOU UP KING OR SAVE
YOU DECIDE IF YOU SHOULD SEND
YOU DO -ROLLS TO SEE WHAT LEVEL YOUR TEAM IS WEAK ON. AND TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS. (GO EA OVER WAGONS BECAUSE WE'RE WEAK 5)
YOU TAKE CONTROL OF THE KING, AND ASK YOUR ALLYS TO SEE WHAT SKILL THE ENEMY KING HAS.
YOU ARE THE ONLY REASON YOU'RE EVER GOING TO IMPROVE YOUR STATS!!!
YOU ARE THE BOSS, YOU ARE THE MAN.
YOU ARE THE TEAM LEADER, THE MANAGER.
SPEAK UP PEOPLE! THIS GAME IS FUN WHEN YOU CALL THE SHOTS.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TALK, AND PUT A ??? AT THE END OF EVERY CALL YOU MAKE (WARS? SEND 5? KING? UP?"
DONT BE AFRAID TO LOSE. AS YOU WILL LEARN FROM IT.
DONT WORRY ABOUT HOW MANY UNITS YOU NEED TO HOLD A WAVE...
I PROBALLY LEAK DOZENS OF UNITS A GAME. IDC. ILL JUST MERGE ON MY ALLY.
BE IN CONTROL! ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN! ALWAYS BE TAKING ENEMY KING SKILLS, YOUR KING SKILLS, HEALS LEFT, AND UNITS INTO ACCOUNT.
LIKE IF THE ENEMY HAS 1 HEAL LEFT....AND THEY DIDNT SEND 10......YOU CAN EXPECT A SEND 12-13. IF THEY STILL DIDNT SEND...YOU BETTER SEND 14.
IF THE ENEMY SENDS 12...YOU CAN EXPECT ANOTHER SEND 17...IF YOUR TEAM IS WEAK 17, AND ENEMY IS STRONG WHO CARES. SEND AGAIN OR MAYBE 16 IF YOU WERE PLANNING AHEAD.

P.S SEND GHOULS ON 10!!!

P.P.S I SUGGEST YOU READ MY "IN GAME CHATS TO LEARN HOW TO RUN A TEAM.
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 526178.w3g

-FAILING TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL
THE MAN! THE MYTH! THE LEGEND! MASTA KILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MASTA_K1LLA
Aura Tree

Re: MASTA_K1LLA's Advanced LTD Strats (Not for 1200+)

Postby MASTA_K1LLA » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:27 pm

Hakuna
Forest Walker

Postby Hakuna » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:18 am

A pretty decent guide but not sure what you mean by "advanced". This stuff should be pretty basic for anyone who knows the game.

Kind of like good old uncommon common sense.

You should also mention that sending warriors is more than just about if everyone agrees. You need to consider the team comp too, if you would lose 2 heals to 4 BO on 3 then sending warrs is a terrible idea because you almost never even get 1 heal from sending warrs so not worth it if they can take 2 from you on 3.
Who am I in game?
hakuna@EntConnect
ChunkyKong@USEast
Visit my Wiki! Link

MASTA_K1LLA
Aura Tree

Postby MASTA_K1LLA » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:48 am

yeah........you would think so, but there are so many idiots that play. told my guys to go 7/5 wood last game....they go to 7/7 XD and we lose on a wave that we should of held

whats your acc? look for me on azeroth

MASTA_K1LLA
Aura Tree

Postby MASTA_K1LLA » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:52 am

i very rarely ever need to heal on 3 after a good war send. you should all have 80+ wood on level 3 anyways

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:32 am

If YOU DECIDE WHEN TO SEND you aren't cooperating and breaking rules which most likely gets you banned :D
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

MASTA_K1LLA
Aura Tree

Postby MASTA_K1LLA » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:21 pm

If you look closely youll see the "?"

blazeitup
Forest Walker

Postby blazeitup » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:30 am

More like guide on how to think you're good at ltd.
These users thanked the author blazeitup for the post:
Jabba41 (Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:30 pm)

Return to “Legion TD”