Separate 1200+ from mega

Talk about all Legion TD versions here.
Syntman
Resource Storage

Separate 1200+ from mega

Postby Syntman » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:43 am

Well i thought about it for quite a while now and would like to get some input from the community about separating ent mega ladder from 1200+ ladder. I dont know if its even possible or worth a try, not 100% sure if its possible but maybe ent staff can comment here. So i thought about having 2 different ladders: 1 that tracks 1200+ games and the other that tracks Mega games. In my personal opinion it would be a gain as far as the competitiveness is confirmed. Since we have alot of players that only play mega or 1200 and dont mix both bots and due to the fact that we already have an elo system implemented, i think for 80% it would mean alot more competitiveness in games like fighting for certain ranks or vs other players. Especially on 1200 bot there are alot of experienced players that definitely want to play competitively and since its a small group anyway the system would be better. Cant tell too much about mega but i assume theres a group of players that want to play competitively aswell. As it is right now, there are alot of old accounts that dont play ltd anymore or the ladder is just mixed up and incomprehensible.
Would like to get some input about the idea in general from the community. Maybe afterwards we can discuss about how to actually implement it.

My 2 cents.
Cya

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Re: Separate 1200+ from mega

Postby Augustinus » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:08 am

Doesn't make much sense, because the 1200+ is referring to gaining 1200 elo within the mega ladder first before joining this bot. Actually I think people should progress from mega and switch over to 1200+ with time and skill rising.

Return to “Legion TD”