Finally its over

Talk about all Legion TD versions here.
Deckard Cain
Aura Tree

Finally its over

Postby Deckard Cain » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:19 pm

Dear Community,

After an intense time of playing the last few months, i finally decided to quit Wc3 forever.

The game is too addicting and destroys my social life in the long term. Its impossible to find real "friends" here, despite super-useless arrrogant talks about women or other stuff i did when i was 15 (how stoned i am or other stupid, sometimes even racist stuff, which is awful).

There are some kind and respectful people around here and i wish you all the best. For the rest, especially super-arrogant german, who have nothin despite this game i would like to say thanks for destroing the enitre community and again in the long term the entire best game ever existed. And for all you german frustrated potatos, i am german too and hope i never meet you somewhere out there.

This game is a real timesteeler and rationally there are no explanations to play it, despite beeing frustrated about people who cant enjoy anything in their ltd life, instead they flame or complain about everything. I mean if u have 1000s of games, whats the reason to even play this game then closing the eye from reality and accept there isnt much despite work and playing ltd all day long. And honestly this is pretty sad looking back the years and only played this game. Nobody wanna hear it, but its the truth.

For admins, who maybe read this, i would appreciate if u delete all my accounts (Idonttalk and this and all teh rest), that i have literally no need to come back furing the first year of wc3 abuse xD Its gonna be a tough time maybe, but pls do it and make it impossible to get my stats back.

So best regards and again wish all friendly guys the best and dont get parasided by this evil community.
These users thanked the author Deckard Cain for the post:
oVeRifyouWanTit (Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:22 pm)

Krocis
Treant

Re: Finally its over

Postby Krocis » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:56 pm

good luck, but still its all about time managment :) but if u cant manage your free time properly to not feel depressed about your real life its better to retire :)

MethodMale
Forest Walker

Postby MethodMale » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:46 pm

Krocis wrote:good luck, but still its all about time managment :) but if u cant manage your free time properly to not feel depressed about your real life its better to retire :)

Speaking of arrogancy. Will add :"passive agressive" .

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:46 pm

MethodMale wrote:
Krocis wrote:good luck, but still its all about time managment :) but if u cant manage your free time properly to not feel depressed about your real life its better to retire :)

Speaking of arrogancy. Will add :"passive agressive" .

how is this being arrogant?

Deckard Cain
Aura Tree

Postby Deckard Cain » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:18 pm

Well i had a bad day that day, im not goin to retire^^ Krocis is right about time management. The game is too important for me to leave

Return to “Legion TD”