How to punish toxic / elohungy whores

Talk about all Legion TD versions here.
Rofldofl
Aura Tree

How to punish toxic / elohungy whores

Postby Rofldofl » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:01 pm

Since ent decided not to moderate this game, some people are freely being toxic,abusing or hardtking so i decided to take the law on my hands and punish them.
Todays victim was the one and only VISERION!
Game 1 https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11858008
It all started here. When he got mad on me for placing veteran instead of spitter then he started to random ping me and as i had enough of vise ( known for his good manners ) i just ignored him, after some more ping spam from him a brilliand mind (red) gave me a nice idea. He said to me "make him explode" and thats how my plan started. I wanted him to suffer! atleast for a few games (maybe my actions will give him a good life lesson who knows :P )
So at this point of the game me having Lod start into vet + spitter i thought id just go more vet instead of spitters ( yall know the reason why ) and on 10 i decided instead of getting hades to rr and get some sweet komodo in , Ofc i held my lane and sniped 1 boss on mid.
Then we were clearly ahead in term of val+inc and we knew the odds were with us! So we decided to draw it! dont ask my why i dont know!
-
-
-
-
Game 2 https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11858022
After a long lobby ( i was chasing after him from west to east for a few minutes )we were ready to play with him on my team but he was leaving the game on countdown because he thought i wanted to tk him.Then smart me decided to outplay him so i switched to my other acc and THE GAME WAS ON
As soon as the game start i make it clear that i am the one and only Noble.Plebeian and that he is fucked! (playing the mind games).
Im having a shit roll with ghoul and KOMODO so im playing that ( decent yolo imo ) and guess what vise is not happy with what im playing so he calls me a tker and wantes to draw the game or kick me , ofc this aint gonna happen he needs punishment and he is getting it
on wave 1 he's brain lagged a bit form all the chemical reactions that were going on so he didnt build fully ( he starts with just a bear ) that caused him to leak alot and build something else for 2.
on wave 3 he was so mad with what was happening so he didnt build at all (not sure why he was mad we all make mistakes)
red tried to talk to him but it wasn't effective.
As the game was rolling we are somehow in the lead and actually far ahead. (Again the odds of winning was with us even tho vise hard tked)
Wave 11 is on and my reroll TOK was as sweet as hes M.P , again someone gives me a brilliant idea to make tree of life instead of the standar Knowledge build and guess what i have PRIESTS also to support my healing build! I was shacking from excitement my roll had so much potential!!
But then the unfortunate happened i was shacking to much it caused vibrations and lead to an earthquake my internet went down and all that sank to suck depths!
End of story!
Sorry for the long post someone had to point those MF out its not only vise there are many more! Hope you guys keep enjoying this game as much as i do as long as it is going to last!
STAY RAD!

EDIT!
Game 3 : https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11859316
Attachments
VISERION!.png
VISERION!.png (654.35 KiB) Viewed 1457 times

Return to “Legion TD”