Unban please

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Tseuqreve
Resource Storage

Unban please

Postby Tseuqreve » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:40 pm

Your Warcraft III username: NMFY
Realm/Gateway: EAST
Why are you banned: Leaving autoban
Why you should be unbanned: It was late and I had played against jinduk 4x in a row with a guy who either left, fed, or didnt build in time and I was sick of it so I just rage quit. I thought I'd just get autobanned for a day or something but now its been almost 48 hours and thats a lot longer than I expected lol won't happen again

Tseuqreve
Resource Storage

Re: Unban please

Postby Tseuqreve » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:44 pm

I either asked jinduk for a draw that game, or the couple games before. But everytime I ask for a draw he never does and it infuriated me, I just wanted to beat him and knew I couldn't anymore so I left.

I found the rule in the wiki that I broke as well - since it seems thats what people have been asked to do .... I would just like to get back to playing :(

Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.

Hash
Poison Treant

Postby Hash » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:50 pm

It seems NMFY truly understands what he did was wrong, and will not let it happen again. If he does not have a history of this, I believe his ban should be lifted.

Arii
Protector of Nature

Postby Arii » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:05 am

@Tseuqreve
I'll unban this time, but please do not leave in future games. Thank you

Approved.
Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

Return to “Processed Appeals”