ban appeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

NescioJay
Resource Storage

ban appeal

Postby NescioJay » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:48 pm

Your Warcraft III username: nesciojay
Realm/Gateway: europe
Why are you banned: flame?? i think here is the ban request: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=112695
Why you should be unbanned: We were joking at the start but he started to insult my gameplay, asking if i was new and blablabla which was okay but i wanted to continue the teamplay so i wanted to discuss what presence to up since royal would be better since we had immolate and because he was moody he instant up the timekeeper presence which u cannot see in chat log. They highlightened the ''you are throwing'' and i said ''am i fuck you'' but there should be a question mark behind the am i? because he was the one who wanted to solo play and up presence while i wanted to play in team so from there on i started solo sending, he is a arrogant noob. Also the other guy was agreeing with me if u read chatlog but because i refuse to teamplay after guy who did the ban request he was also talking to me. If i am banned for this then he should be banned aswell please.

(35:10 / All) nesciojay: orange is troll
(35:13 / All) nesciojay: i say a tactic
(35:14 / All) Sweed22: lol
(35:16 / All) nesciojay: i ask it
(35:19 / All) Sweed22: green solo send
(35:22 / All) Sweed22: as a noob
(35:27 / All) nesciojay: and he changes the tactic before we even talk about it

(36:39 / Allied) nesciojay: and now u solo send

(39:37 / Allied) Kidzin: you messed up oj with timelord

why does ent only read in thick lines but dont read what sweed did??? Its stupid he was obviously trolling and started the trolling. I played completely as a team before he started trolling and i even helped yellow who was a new player, its unfair.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: ban appeal

Postby FalenGa » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:28 pm

Looks like you were banned for intentional teamkill. You solo sent on purpose during multiple waves, is that correct?

Hello NescioJay,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

@NescioJay @bezdak

NescioJay
Resource Storage

Postby NescioJay » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:42 pm

Yes i send solo after another player ruined the teamplay by upping the wrong presence without talking after i started a conversation to discuss what to up about it and to make it worse he also solo send several levels only wanted to send together after his solo play.
Also he didn't ask to send together never did he start about teamplay, it was me who tried to explain everything to the new player he just sat on his high horse.
here is the ''rule'' i would've ''broken'' but in my opinion if the others refuse teamplay u better send solo so u get max income rather than try to teamplay with a noob/troll.

Refusing to cooperate when asked to do so several times by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.

NescioJay
Resource Storage

Postby NescioJay » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:43 pm

-

NescioJay
Resource Storage

Postby NescioJay » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:58 pm

FalenGa wrote:Looks like you were banned for intentional teamkill. You solo sent on purpose during multiple waves, is that correct?

Hello NescioJay,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

@NescioJay @bezdak

efusing/Avoiding to heal.
Refusing to cooperate when asked to do so several times by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.
Refusing to build in attempt to teamkill.
Do not sell value to stall time and gain an advantage on a racing level.
Do not build close to your teammate without consent to steal kills.
Do not juggle the king preventing him from attacking or killing units.
Do not change the king's target to delay killing, except to efficiently kill multiple targets or kill higher priority targets such as sent units or low hp units. Range stomping and backward waving is allowed.
Intentionally leaving after sending as incomer to give an advantage to valuer in cross is bannable.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:12 pm

Please remain patient and refrain from spamming your appeal, while you're waiting for the moderator that worked on your case to respond.

If you wish to add something relevant, just click the edit button. Thank you.

@NescioJay

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:49 am

@NescioJay hello,

After oj did a mistake of choosing the wrong presence, you started to throw and even admitted it.
Spoiler!
(33:47 / Allied) Kidzin: you aer throwing
(33:52 / Allied) nesciojay: i am
(34:00 / Allied) nesciojay: fuck you

You are lying about a missing question mark, your actions were speaking by themselves. Your solo sending every round caused most likely you losing, since you could've killed your opponent lvl 16 with your send. Also you intentionally missed a heal in the end.
Why should I unban you after seeing, what can one mistake of your teammate cause? How can I know you won't repeat such behavior in the future?
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

NescioJay
Resource Storage

Postby NescioJay » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:25 pm

bezdak wrote:@NescioJay hello,

After oj did a mistake of choosing the wrong presence, you started to throw and even admitted it.
Spoiler!
(33:47 / Allied) Kidzin: you aer throwing
(33:52 / Allied) nesciojay: i am
(34:00 / Allied) nesciojay: fuck you

You are lying about a missing question mark, your actions were speaking by themselves. Your solo sending every round caused most likely you losing, since you could've killed your opponent lvl 16 with your send. Also you intentionally missed a heal in the end.
Why should I unban you after seeing, what can one mistake of your teammate cause? How can I know you won't repeat such behavior in the future?

Im not lying about missing a question mark, it was supposed to be am i? but i write quick, i actually studied english literature but i dont have to use that when im playing a video game do i?... it was supposed to be a throwback to him because he literally ruined the game since he upgrade the wrong aura for the wrong round. We lost 17 because of his choice of aura as the enemy BUILD for 16 and even said they would send 17...And no we couldn't win at 16 they already had max timekeeper aura, they used it a few rounds before. If your team doesn't play in team you're better off trying to get the best solo play so that perhaps you can win by carrying, if i send solo i get more than 200 more income each round from 11-17 for example. Also it was no mistake, he was trolling. I ask what presence to up while we are talking in team and as soon as i mention royal presence he INSTANTLY up timekeeper, the third guy in the group was new to the game and doesn't know what hes talking about thats why i was trying to explain him a thing or two but the other guy has alot of matches played on ent and i also play other bots so obviously hes going to believe his word. And thats the thing he PUSHES his word while he doesn't know what hes talking about... hes even saying hydra is a bad unit i mean thats ridiculous. I just hate that personality where people act bigger than they are and dont even want to discus what the topic is, they just say no its bad and i got higher elo so im right. And legion td is a stupid game to play only for elo. And we leaked 150 at lvl 17 with only my heal left because that other guy didn't build any siege. So no there is no reason to heal. Im a good team player in all games, i was joking about it in chatlog at the start of the game but i played wow profesionally in top 50. And blizzard asks me to test literally every game in alpha or beta except for wow expansions. I play to win so if i got a troll or several in my team and i believe i can win by solo carrying them i would try that rather.

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:12 pm

Fine, I will adjust your ban to no team killing, however keep in mind - your behavior was directly against the rules. However bad you might think your teammates are, if they make a call together, you cannot simply ignore it and try to "carry them by solo play". Not only you're reducing your chance to win, you are also ruining game experience for 2 players you should cooperate with.

Ban adjusted to repeated solo sending, 3 days + intentional not healing, 1 day, for a total of 4 days. This means the ban should expire on 29th of June.

Processing.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Return to “Processed Appeals”