Unban request: bot cockblocker

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.
I_ext_scrubs
Resource Storage

Unban request: bot cockblocker

Postby I_ext_scrubs » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:14 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Serpencio
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: "Blocking bot"
Why you should be unbanned: To carry on with the message map making virtuoso Vadim left us.
Hello,
had a lobby on 2/6 and went afk, came back roughly after 2h because of real life reasons. lobby full but me banned.
Now I don't think this is ok in the current situation with 3 bots, but for fuck sake everyday I see extremes like dude locking himself in for 3h+ in 1/1 lobby or guy being stuck for 6h on some zombie crap map with 1/12.
I really don't see why am I the one banned, either ban everyone who crosses 2h or don't double standard this bs.

Anyway, hoping for positive proccessing of my ticket.

Sincerely ^

I_ext_scrubs
Resource Storage

Re: Unban request: bot cockblocker

Postby I_ext_scrubs » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:38 am

No response, I guess it's okay to ban people who try to play map using ent services nowdays without breaking any of ent rules.
Just to expand it a little, the average fill time for 6 players of the map I was hosting is 2h, not my fault this community has no taste and plays lihldihl in 2017.

Quentin
Treant

Re: Unban request: bot cockblocker

Postby Quentin » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:36 pm

Hello,

It is not allowed by rules to AFK on purpose while using the free hosting service, especially with a limited numbers of available bots as you mentionned.
You were reported several times on the forum for the same behavior, refusing to launch the game, even with full lobby but different players and ended up banned 2 days.

As the ban will expired in only a couple of hours, you will have to wait until then.

If you see anyone abusing the hosting service, feel free to report them in the dedicated forum.

Best regards,
Quentin.

Return to “Processed Appeals”