Ban Apeal

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Cagri_1994_Turk
Resource Storage

Ban Apeal

Postby Cagri_1994_Turk » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:30 pm

Your Warcraft III username: CagriCiv
Realm/Gateway: Europe
Why are you banned: I was afk, but not on purpose.
Why you should be unbanned: I never afked in game on purpose ever in my life. So that's not game ruining. This is the second time the same player 'civiliznations' banned me for same reason. I'm sorry if I was afk but I promise you that I only afk when the games over.

Cagri_1994_Turk
Resource Storage

Re: Ban Apeal

Postby Cagri_1994_Turk » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:32 pm

Hello anyone there?

Cagri_1994_Turk
Resource Storage

Postby Cagri_1994_Turk » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:33 pm

this is incredibly annoying ive been waiting for 1 day unfairly. I didn't break any rule on purpose so unban me at once.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:02 pm

@Cagri_1994_Turk You sure you dind't break any rule on purpose? viewtopic.php?f=24&t=118768 - You pretty much typed !ff and went afk, not caring anymore (and might add that its not the first time you afk either)

+ you got a 2nd pending brq viewtopic.php?f=8&t=119296 (which might end up in a ban or not).

Please link the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on the wiki.

That way, ENT Moderators can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking to the rules, they will expect you to have read them. Cooperating with them will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

@Civiliznations fyi

thinu
Treant

Postby thinu » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:55 pm

It's essential for moving forward with this appeal that you understand we do not care a tiny bit about your reasons behind going AFK. It is forbidden - that's it. The reason "I'm sure game is over - I go AFK" is the one of the worst you can give actually.
"at once" - good one.
---
No One Is Perfect...

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:49 pm

Last time you appealed a week ago you said:

Sorry I promise you that I didn't go afk on purpose please unban me now I will try my best to not let this happen again I promise

This did not happen. Appeal denied, you can wait out the 10 days.

Return to “Processed Appeals”