Unban please

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

artifacts
Treant

Unban please

Postby artifacts » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:43 am

Your Warcraft III username: bigdiggernick
Realm/Gateway: uswest.battle.net
Why are you banned: AFK
Why you should be unbanned: Honestly, it was an honest mistake kinda drunk, left to make a sandwich, forgot i joined said game. 3day ban is harsh..yes its a new acct, but ive been on here for many years, i know better..and im usually very good about not afking..please unban me :) @beerlord @falenga can either of u help me out?

Just noticed this acct has Wintermaul games which i have no clue about, never ever played that game..I only play DOTA and have 4 games on this acct since i made it earlier today.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Unban please

Postby Unitil » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:36 pm

Hello artifacts,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

@artifacts

artifacts
Treant

Postby artifacts » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:29 pm

@Unitil
Hello, like i briefly mentioned, i was banned for joining a DOTA game and going afk at the start of the game, for an excessive amount of time, specifically mentioned in the General rules here:

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules
#2. Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time..

Ive been on ENT for many years, i've read the rules several times, last night me going afk, was just an honest mistake, by the time i came back i had been booted, i didnt do it to be malicious or anything. If theres anything else you need me to do, please let me know.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:03 pm

Hello @artifacts ,

The wintermaul games you've noticed are from a previous user on that account. Accounts are automatically deleted after a certain amount of inactivity, and the next user that claims them also inherits their history.

The previous owner had reached a bad stay %. Which, as i stated above, you inhereted. This triggered a way longer auto ban when you got kicked from that game.

Anyway, you've been banned for over a day now, which i believe is enough.

Appeal approved. Please, be more careful in the future.

Return to “Processed Appeals”