ban jazzy3113 plz! Afk when CK push mid full health sitting at fountain

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

MR_Nimbuss
Armored Tree

ban jazzy3113 plz! Afk when CK push mid full health sitting at fountain

Postby MR_Nimbuss » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:17 pm

Replay Link:http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=12158311.w3g
Game Name:[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #20
Your Warcraft III Username: Iagranger
Violator's Warcraft III Username: jazzy3113
Violated Rule(s): afk at fountain full health during Sent pushing Mid. After 2-3 mins he move his hero mid by mid rax sitting mid for another 2 mins.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
(32:30 / Allied) Iagranger: na afk
(32:33 / Allied) Iagranger: !timestamp na afk
Any further thoughts: My thought is he ruin for this very reason cause we kicked a KOTL cause he was goign to ruin the game.
(40:00 / Allied) jazzy3113: u guys deserve to lose after kicking kotl
(40:02 / Allied) jazzy3113: morons
(40:05 / Allied) jazzy3113: never learn lol
(40:09 / Allied) Iagranger: cna't do everything
(40:15 / Allied) Iagranger: na techie
(40:17) dickslinger killed blueneme
(40:18 / Allied) jazzy3113: u were arrogant
(40:18 / Allied) Iagranger: fails
(40:19 / Allied) kobz: push
(40:22 / Allied) jazzy3113: and kicked jkotl
(40:23 / Allied) kobz: nd carry tp
(40:26 / Allied) jazzy3113: u dont deserve a win
(40:31 / Allied) Iagranger: well he was ruining
(40:32 / Allied) kobz: you were afk
(40:36 / Allied) jazzy3113: so what
(40:39 / Allied) jazzy3113: they game was stacked
(40:42 / Allied) jazzy3113: iu dont kick
(40:43 / Allied) jazzy3113: idiots
(40:43 / Allied) kobz: we lost mid rax because of that

he threw the game on purpose when we could had won easily if we had the support of NA to stop rubick/cm.

@astros

Jazzy3113
Treant

Re: ban jazzy3113 plz! Afk when CK push mid full health sitting at fountain

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:24 pm

1. I did not throw any game on purpose. Look at my score in the game. I was 3-5-2 and a higher level than two others on my team.

2. I went afk for like 3 mins. You are allowed 5 mins before you get kicked. Sometimes life happens, and I had to answer the door.

3. If you notice his timestamp, its a min 32. When I came back from answering the door, I started playing again. At min 40, we are getting owned so I mention they are morons for kicking someone.

I never ruin, and never will. Watch the replay, I go afk for less than 5 mins. I never feed or destroy items or any nonsense.

And according to you, I am the worst player on ent and suck, so how would I have helped? Make your mind up.

MR_Nimbuss
Armored Tree

Postby MR_Nimbuss » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:50 pm

bad players can contribute but this game you chose not to. You refuse to kick and let KOTL feed our towers for 3-4 mins till I said jazzy can you kick..

the next game also as proof that OUR alchy was goign to ruin still not kick from jazzy3113
[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #22
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 158318.w3g

(26:15 / All) DR.DISRESPECT: 4 ppl farming our woods
(26:19 / All) DR.DISRESPECT: I come brown
(26:20 / All) DR.DISRESPECT: Meet toplane
(26:20 / All) DR.DISRESPECT: gogo
(dr.disrespect is alchemist)
(29:28 / Allied) Iagranger: !timestamp jazzy3113 refusing to kick 2nd game in a row
(29:49 / All) kobz: defending yourself in the forum
(29:57 / All) kobz: last game you asked us not to kick ruiner

???? thats not trying to ruin the game? lol idk if you guys weren't so bad on scourge we lose that game easily! but it was literally 4v5 and you guys still lost with the attempt of trying to ruin the game!

mmx
Aura Tree

Postby mmx » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:03 pm

Player yungyuu (Ezalor) should be banned for dodging.

Jazzy3113 (Nerub) which was in our team refused to kick the ruiner and said we deserve to lose because we kicked Ezalor! Then he went intermittent afk which caused us to weaken and demise. He went afk for about 1.5 minute each time for at least 4 times.

(30:06 / Allied) kobz: -afk

(32:30 / Allied) Iagranger: na afk
(32:33 / Allied) Iagranger: !timestamp na afk
(32:48 / Allied) kobz: -afk

(40:43 / Allied) kobz: we lost mid rax because of that
(40:48 / Allied) Iagranger: u are an idiot na
(40:48 / Allied) kobz: I was in you

I don't know how the door can ring 4 times in the span of 12 minutes!

RIght near the end on our last defense he was still "afk" answering door, but just when throne fell he exited the game which means he was both at the door and near his keyboard!

But the most annoying part is this:

(40:50 / Allied) jazzy3113: no we lost because u kciked

We deserve to lose according to him because we kicked the dodger Ezalor! So we lost...
These users thanked the author mmx for the post:
kunkka (Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:01 pm)

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:06 am

You cant ask for a ban because I stated my opinion.

The game was stacked and they pissed of kotl. He then got kicked.

I pointed out that was why we lost, not because I went afk, but because you idiots kicked and they got leaver gold. Stating my opinion isnt a reason to ban someone. And i did vote cause u all cried about it, hence he got kicked.

What is this twisted logic on ent. When the game is stacked and I complain, people say I whine.

When i have a ruiner, no one kicks and when I complain everyone says oh its karma.

But when other team has a ruiner, and i voice the opinion to not kick, I am again vilified.

Like wtf is wrong with you. THE OTHER TEAM UPSET A TEAMMATE SO MUCH HE RUINED, AND IM IN THE WRONG BECAUSE I STATED IT WAS DUMB. EVEN THOUGH I KICKED?

And you are allowed to go afk sometimes, some of us have a life that doesnt pause when the game is on. I have played a million games and never ruin. I also find it interesting you made A POST ABOUT ME GOING AFK. BUT MADE NO POST ABOUT THE ACUTAL RUINER.

IMAGINE HOW SICK THIS OP IS. HE TAKES TIME TO POST A BAN REQUEST ABOUT ME, BECAUSE I WAS AFK FOR UNDER 5 MINS. IN THE SAME GAME, THERE WAS A PLAYER WHO FED AND RUINED, AND HE MAKES NO POST ABOUT THAT.

When someone admits to me i am the most unlucky player on ent, Im going to a nice steak dinner to celebrate.

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:52 am

Jazzy, are you seriously still refusing to kick ruiners? While also attempting to kick a completely innocent person who is the enemy team's best player? And telling your teammates not to kick him in order to get a cheap win? That's straight up pathetic.

(14:12 / Allied) jazzy3113: !yes
(14:12 / All) blueneme: Player [jazzy3113] voted to kick player [randOOM]. 4 more votes are needed to pass.

You've been banned for this before. Whether or not you kick a ruiner isn't "opinion". It's required by the rules and you're just going to get banned again if you don't do it.
These users thanked the author EdteOfChaos2 for the post:
kunkka (Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:03 pm)

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:11 pm

Edte, are you just trolling?

How long have you played on ent?

Do you think I am lying when I say that the ruiners on my team never get kicked? You think I am making it up? Have you played here before? My ruiners never get kicked. I repeat, they never get kicked.

And its not like the votes barely pass.

The other team never even votes once. Why am I suddenly held to a higher standard than everyone else?

And by the way genius, I did kick. I just pointed out that we would lose if we did.

This thread is a perfect example, because its me everyone is weighing in with their opinion. Right?

Meanwhile not one person has even mentioned the actual ruiner LOL. He got a two hour ban and thats it. But you all have nothing to say about him. Care to comment on that?

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:17 am

How long have I played on ENT? Roughly since 2012, and I've seen dozens of people like you come and go. If you report them, they will be held to the exact same standard as you, i.e. banned if they refuse to kick a ruiner. You don't report them because they aren't ruiners, just normal players you rage at. You don't get ruiners any more than other people do.

You never voted to kick the ruiner (yungyuu). You instead voted to kick one of their legitimate players (ranDOOM), who also is one of the few people on ENT who isn't a total asshole. And this was in between two votekicks on the actual ruiner where you didn't vote, so that doesn't seem to be an innocent mistake.

The actual ruiner here is a ban dodger and will again get banned for a year.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:02 pm

But why can't you comment on my specific question.

There was an active ruiner, who sold items, massed wards and fed.

There was me, who voted to kick, but pointed out that because the game was heavily stacked we would lose if we kicked.

And the only ban request was made for me and not the ruiner.

Do you understand that the OP doesnt care about the ruiner, he just wants me banned. You dont see the absolute irony? Or are you being purposely obtuse to low key troll me?

mmx
Aura Tree

Postby mmx » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:26 am

Jazzy can you show where you voted to kick yungyuu (Ezalor)?

Mr_Fagg0t
Resource Storage

Postby Mr_Fagg0t » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:37 pm

I am a big fan of jazzy3113.. 3113forever.com .. he is the unluckiest player of dota history, he is always too good and his teammates always bad..
These users thanked the author Mr_Fagg0t for the post:
kunkka (Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:05 pm)

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:15 am

Mr_Fagg0t wrote:I am a big fan of jazzy3113.. 3113forever.com .. he is the unluckiest player of dota history, he is always too good and his teammates always bad..

You all love to say that I am not unlucky, but rather I cause my team to lose. When I say my kdr is 0.9 and I dont feed, you then claim I cause my team to lose, not by feeding and ruining, but by never helping.

Yet, I average more assists than average.

Why cant you just admit then when people play on my team, they perform worse than their stats would indicate? Maybe my whining causes them to throw, but throw they do. How else can you explain my kdr and high assist average, yet low elo. I am statistically more unlucky than average. In all my games, I have never once had a slark carry, do you know how rare that is after so many games?

dumpster_
Aura Tree

Postby dumpster_ » Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:09 pm

Jazzy3113 wrote:I have never once had a slark carry

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12156705 - carried by 13/3/16 slark
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12157750 - carried by 14/5/10 slark
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12158187 - carried by 24/4/16 slark

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12158898 - almost carried by a 12/2/6 slark. Unfortunately you were 2/7/9, a bit too heavy to carry.

This is just from the 100 most recent games of yours.

Jazzy3113 wrote:And by the way genius, I did kick.

No, you didn't. You just convinced yourself that you did.
How come you didn't reply to mmx? They asked you to point out where you voted to kick kotl.

Jazzy3113 wrote:I average more assists than average

I bet you just made that up. Fortunately for you, it would take quite some effort to disprove, so I won't bother.

Arguing with you is completely pointless 'cause you literally make shit up on the spot.

All of these things have happened in other games:
- you claim you raped me in lane, when we weren't in the same lane
- you claim I didn't kick ruiner, when I initiated half the votes and always voted
- you claim I changed team to stack when I was the last to join

Get help you fucking psychopath.
These users thanked the author dumpster_ for the post (total 2):
kunkka (Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:06 pm) • EdteOfChaos2 (Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:36 pm)

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:02 am

dumpster_ wrote:
Jazzy3113 wrote:I have never once had a slark carry

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12156705 - carried by 13/3/16 slark
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12157750 - carried by 14/5/10 slark
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12158187 - carried by 24/4/16 slark

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12158898 - almost carried by a 12/2/6 slark. Unfortunately you were 2/7/9, a bit too heavy to carry.

This is just from the 100 most recent games of yours.

Jazzy3113 wrote:And by the way genius, I did kick.

No, you didn't. You just convinced yourself that you did.
How come you didn't reply to mmx? They asked you to point out where you voted to kick kotl.

Jazzy3113 wrote:I average more assists than average

I bet you just made that up. Fortunately for you, it would take quite some effort to disprove, so I won't bother.

Arguing with you is completely pointless 'cause you literally make shit up on the spot.

All of these things have happened in other games:
- you claim you raped me in lane, when we weren't in the same lane
- you claim I didn't kick ruiner, when I initiated half the votes and always voted
- you claim I changed team to stack when I was the last to join

Get help you fucking psychopath.

First of all, that was some nice statistics work.

Now, you have literally pointed out I had 3 slark carries over my last 100 games.

Let me throw some stats at you.

Just a sample from my last 15 games

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #62
Everyone on the other team has above 50% kdr. I had 1-10 and 0-6 teammates. I had a bad score, but was tied for best on team.

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #60
Again, best score on my team. I had 5-11 and 7-15 teammate.

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #26
9 normal players, but guess who had the 1-7 ruiner?

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #25
Had to ff at min 15 because 0-4 feeder,

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #19
Guess who had the 4-19 feeder?

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #94
3-11 and 4-12 teammates. Other team had no ruiners

But what might be even more poignant is my elo vs kdr. My kdr is 0.9, which is average certainly but nowhere near ruiners average. Especially for so many games. As mentioned, i average alot of assits. So if you divide my game totals vs my kills, deaths and assists it comes to a game average 5-6-9.

The reason I mention my high assist count is to show that I dont just hide in base or something. I am actually involved in team fights.

My elo is an abysmal 680.

Now compare others near my elo (like masterpain or bobby or nubi) and review their kdr. What do you find? Kdr's hovering near 0.5

Here is a list of players sub 1k elo, what do you see?

nubidubi 0.5
firefly 0.6
pegase 0.7
muse 0.6
13pointstowin 0.7
napolyon 0.7

And newsflash, they all average below 9 assists.

I think you now are starting to see my point. I do not have "ruiner" stats, yet I have a dismal win rate. It cannot be because I hide and perpetually put my teams in 5v4 situations, because I average 9 assists a game.

There are a few reason my elo should always hover around 900:
I never stack or even have the opportunity to stack since many of the stackers hate the fact I always point out what they are doing
I always choose "weak" heroes that rarely ever get chosen, mainly NA.

But the rate at which I get a ruiner or feeder or the other team refuses to kick or the other team abuses slark or armlet husk or LC is at a rate which defies statistical odds.

Now, I am not arguing the cause. Perhaps because I immediately call out the feeders, they perform even worse. Perhaps because I immediately call out the stackers they get embarrassed or angry and choose the broken heroes. Perhaps because I complain when someone ruins, they dont feel like playing hard.

But the fact remains I get more than my fair share or ruiners or stackers or people playing badly. A kdr of 5-6-9 after so many games is solidly average. But when compared to other low elo accounts, it is even better by comparison. Yet my elo is low.

And I am also one of the most frequent accounts that is posted for ban, but as you can see it is never for feeding or not defending or solo play or item destruction or ruining. It is for reasons like not kicking or flaming or some other minor transgression.

You took the time to somehow find a very small number of slark carries I had. Which means you easily saw the amount of times i was against a slark carry lol, yet you never ever mentioned those.

I think we can argue slark carries and hero abuses and ruiners all day long, because that stuff is subjective. But it is hard to argue against stats.

And as I have shown, my stats are solidly average overall, and good when compared to other elo accounts. So how do you explain that? If not, for awful luck???

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:04 am

This will probably be the last time I try to reason with you Jazzy. One last try though. You seem to view dota as a coin flip whether you get a pro who will carry you, but that's not what dota is about. Dota is about being the carry, not getting carried. Do you think that when Astros/ifck/kunkka/etc join a game, they think to themselves "I hope this team can carry me"? No, they think "I hope I can carry this team" if anything. Doing well isn't something that's reserved for only a few people. Anyone can learn how to play well and win games without relying on your team having an extremely good player who dominates the whole thing.

So instead of blaming "luck", I'll ask you this - how many games have you carried your team? I have almost never seen you once crush the enemy team. And it's not about hero choice, NA and NW are devastating heroes if played correctly. Why do you always expect other people to do it for you instead of doing it yourself? The reason you have "bad luck" compared to other players is because you are literally the only person on ENT who relies on luck to win games instead of skill. Even those trash noobs like napolyon sometimes pop off and do really well. You don't.

Here's an account where I went 7/0 https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=bobbyfreshstart
No luck. I carried 4 out of 7 games very cleanly with the top player spot, and the other 3 I went 8/2, 10/6, and 2/1 so I still pulled my weight. In one of those games, I even carried a noob called jazzy3113.

Here's an account where I went 16/1 https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=lol-entnoobs
I carried most games here and the ones I didn't, I still played solid. 3.1 kd.

Can you even link a single game where you did very well? Instead of just sitting there hoping your team does your job for you like you always do?

Also I just want to say 0.9 KD is absolutely horrible particularly when you killsteal with invis mana burn,I have no idea why you wear it like a badge of honor. It means you are a feeder. You can debate whether you should be 400 ELO, 600 ELO, or 800 ELO but seriously who cares. It's all bottom-of-the-barrel noob elo. There's fundamentally no difference in gameplay between someone like you and another horrible player like 13points. However there is a real difference in attitude. You are the only player on ENT who acts like it's your team's responsibility to carry you every game, and scream racial slurs at them when they don't go 15/0. Also when your team does carry you, never even a "thank you" or a "good job". You are the most entitled noob here, which is why none of the really good players want to be on your team anymore. They're all sick of your toxic attitude.

I understand not being pro at the game if you don't spend long playing it; but you do. You play more games than almost anyone else on the server and yet you're still below average and that makes me sad. It's the same thing as Bobby. Thousands of hours, still a beginner.
These users thanked the author EdteOfChaos2 for the post:
kunkka (Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:12 pm)

Return to “Processed Appeals”