Frank spends 30 mins warding our creeps (not exaggerating) trolling game hardcore

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Hooch
Forest Walker

Frank spends 30 mins warding our creeps (not exaggerating) trolling game hardcore

Postby Hooch » Sat May 11, 2024 11:28 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12212251/
Game Name: dota
Your Warcraft III Username: darrolcinders
Violator's Warcraft III Username: deadinside
Violated Rule(s): he knows better, he used to getting away with this stuff when astros was admin. tantrums spends 30 minutes (not exaggerating) putting sents in all our our creeps spending well over 5000 gold making sure we lose, he has no items becuase he spent all gold trolling team.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
(17:47 / Allied) dead.inside: ill deal with u ---- (start of tantrum, starts mass buying wards to lay in all of our creeps)
(25:16 / Allied) dead.inside: u shoulda listened to me to stop jungling
(25:20 / Allied) dead.inside: when i asked u ----- (power tripping when hes clearly trolling)
(25:46 / Allied) DarrolCinders: !timestamp warded all creeps ---( for the second time warded all of our creeps) -*timestamp
(26:05 / Allied) dead.inside: do me a favoir -----(knows he can get ban for this but is in tantrum mode and doesnt care)
(26:07 / Allied) dead.inside: to ban me
(26:08 / Allied) dead.inside: honestly
(26:11 / Allied) DarrolCinders: k
(28:50 / Allied) DarrolCinders: !timestamp still wastes gold and wards on creeps (third or 4th time warding every single creep spot)-*timestamp
(29:00 / Allied) DarrolCinders: completely throwing
(29:01 / Allied) dead.inside: yea go cry about it ------(...)
(29:08 / Allied) DarrolCinders: lol
(29:09 / Allied) dead.inside: halo will save u :)
(29:36 / Allied) DarrolCinders: !timestamp solo feeding while warning our creeps ------(in the middle of senting our creeps he solo feeds.. complete troll) -*timestamp
(29:57 / Allied) dead.inside: blue will carry late -------- (trolling)
(35:44 / Allied) DarrolCinders: u made game 100x harder
(35:56 / Allied) dead.inside: i shoulda done it earlier -----------(complete troll)
(38:46 / Allied) DarrolCinders: zues throwing
(38:48 / Allied) DarrolCinders: need to group
(38:57 / Allied) DarrolCinders: !timestamp warding woods ---------( 5th time senting all of our creeps) -*timestamp
(39:08 / Allied) dead.inside: let it all out big man
(42:36 / All) dead.inside: nah my strat forced em to not jungle --------(trolling admission)
(42:39 / All) dead.inside: = win
(46:42 / Allied) DarrolCinders: have fun ban
(46:53 / Allied) dead.inside: yea my fault
(46:53 / Allied) dead.inside: sure
(46:55 / Allied) DarrolCinders: lmao
(46:56 / Allied) dead.inside: cope all u want --------(pretends he didnt spend all game wasting 5000 gold on sents to stop team from farming)
(47:55 / Allied) DarrolCinders: lets see what admins think
(48:03 / Allied) dead.inside: hopefully they side with u -----(knows he threw)
(48:08 / Allied) DarrolCinders: ..
(48:09 / Allied) dead.inside: u need a win in ur miserable life -------(tantrum)
(48:23 / Allied) DarrolCinders: saying kid that mines creeps for 30 mins
(48:37 / Allied) dead.inside: cant be worse than one that jungle for 30 ------(delusional)
(48:43 / Allied) DarrolCinders: k...
(48:55 / Allied) dead.inside: but hey ur low iq is very common in enet ---------(calls mods low iq)
(48:56 / Allied) dead.inside: ent
(49:02 / Allied) dead.inside: so ull likely get support
(51:05 / All) DarrolCinders: afking in jungle just warding our creeps
(51:17 / All) dead.inside: i did a preventative measure ------------(admits it)
(51:20 / All) dead.inside: but it still didnt work
(51:24 / All) DarrolCinders: weow
(51:33 / All) DarrolCinders: he prentends liem, he didnt throw
(51:37 / All) DarrolCinders: absolutley amazing
(52:21 / Allied) dead.inside: lmao
(52:24 / Allied) dead.inside: yea get me out
(52:27 / Allied) dead.inside: of ent if possible --------(knows hes in wrong has a little tantrum)
(52:34 / Allied) DarrolCinders: such a brat
(52:36 / Allied) DarrolCinders: honestly
(52:38 / Allied) dead.inside: im with u bro

lex-
Forest Walker

Re: Frank spends 30 mins warding our creeps (not exaggerating) trolling game hardcore

Postby lex- » Sun May 12, 2024 1:57 am

Frank gets tired of low iq ent players same as me. Hooch is a shit talker pretend like he is pro Dota player.

dumpster_
Aura Tree

Re: Frank spends 30 mins warding our creeps (not exaggerating) trolling game hardcore

Postby dumpster_ » Sun May 12, 2024 2:38 am

You farmed the jungle instead of taking the limited opportunities to win the game.
Reasoning with you is pointless, so he did the next best thing to "convince" you to leave the jungle.
Looks to me like he was just doing what's best to improve his winning chances.
If anyone is a ruiner, it's you.
Cantankerous witch.
These users thanked the author dumpster_ for the post:
EdteOfChaos2 (Sun May 12, 2024 4:04 am)

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Sun May 12, 2024 4:04 am

Why dont you try playing with the team? This is what happens when ENT is full of idiots and trolls who aren't getting banned. The good players like Frank don't want to play anymore.

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Sun May 12, 2024 5:31 am

throws a throw. this is a ban. well deserved. we were owning until 17 mins when he decides to randomly tantrum, mass senting our woods.

Oldman
Aura Tree

Postby Oldman » Sun May 12, 2024 8:08 am

ha ha, i love this post.

The pros people keep complaining that they hate playing with noobs etc.

The noobs also hates that the self proclaimed pros keep complaining throughout the games

The only way to resolve this is to add a additional Game Room 2 bot to let the pros to play. If they choose to play in Game Bot 1, then they shouldn't complain that tired of noobs

Bot1) Apem game that allow players with any ELO to join

Bot 2) Apem game that only allow players with more, say minimum 1100 elo to join

with this, we have 2 leagues, just like football/soccer.

plzbanruiners
Forest Walker

Postby plzbanruiners » Sun May 12, 2024 12:53 pm

It was just a strategy that didn't pay off. I did still participate in every teamfight, but ill take the ban if I crossed the line here. Sometimes words don't reach certain individuals and you got to take matters into your own hands. I could argue why your gameplay of farming jungle for 30+ minutes on sniper/riki every game you play is game ruining, but only a select few would actually understand so I wont. This is also a reason why I wouldn't want to moderate here. The issue is that its not only you who ruin these games with this sort of gameplay, its 90 percent of the player base. Astros kept you in check for a while but now with him gone you can devolve these games into the bot gameplay you were striving for. Also on a side note since Astros been gone I've already seen linkens bug abuse, urn bat bug abuse, and a alot more of "i'll just ignore my teammates until i feel like playing" sort of gameplay.

MIKEJONES
Aura Tree

Postby MIKEJONES » Sun May 12, 2024 3:26 pm

I believe Frank has done more than he should have in game to earn the integrity which many players will agree here. Like other S tier players their effort to lead, carry and do most of the work toward a win is always negated and under appreciated by low level players who take their farm and kills and then have the audacity to believe they were the one who made the MOST impact in game.

In my opinion this post should be closed.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sun May 12, 2024 3:49 pm

In my opinion, if Frank is banned and this ruiner still isn't, it will show a clear trajectory of where ENT DotA is heading.

Anyone who thinks Frank should be banned but not this deranged camel is unfit to have an opinion.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Sun May 12, 2024 6:33 pm

everyone here is ignoring the fact that he spent entire game spending over 5000 gold on ward afking in jungling senting our woods..... your all suffering from mass hysteria. this isnt abotu franks past. frank is good player. but he threw a tantrum when we were winning for no reason and destoryed our game purposely.... if he mined entire creeps with sent just one time, sure. but he spent the whole game senting our creeps making sure we lose.. ..

@astros u weeny prentending like u wouldnt give me a year ban for doing what he just did.... trash admin thank god ur gone
"Anyone who thinks Frank should be banned but not this deranged camel is unfit to have an opinion"

... that fact that u think just becuase a player is good means they are immune from being ban is a big reason why im happy to see you leave. you treated being mod as a way to make internet friends instead of fairly enforcing the rules on everyone. i get banned for not going items you want and you think this is not bannble for some reason.

p.s. derranged camel? that sure sounds like a racist slur...

plzbanruiners
Forest Walker

Postby plzbanruiners » Sun May 12, 2024 8:02 pm

i bought 1800 worth of gold in sentries just a minor correction to ur 5000 gold that u keep repeating. carry on

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Sun May 12, 2024 8:32 pm

acting like you didnt throw... and u spent way more than that.. do you honestly think what you did was not throwing?

plzbanruiners
Forest Walker

Postby plzbanruiners » Sun May 12, 2024 9:21 pm

i blocked 3 times using 3 sets of sentries; 9 sets x 200 g each = 1800 gold

I played the game normally, I just tried to force you to teamplay by forcing you to earn gold by pushing waves/teamfighting. Obviously it didnt work out and in hindsight its not ideal, but after countless games with you on my team where u farm jungle regardless if were behind or ahead i decided to take action this one time. My method of doing so was a bit harsh, but I saw more teamplay from you than I've ever seen before regardless that we lost. Now if we can just reach a point where you start teamplaying earlier without me having to waste my gold to get you to teamplay.

This is only the start of my pavlovian conditioning to improve your gameplay.

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Sun May 12, 2024 10:58 pm

your in absolute denial..
pretend i wasnt in game what so ever.
senting your own teams creep spots has the following conciquences
- not only does the person your throwing a tantrum at no longer have the ability to farm, your entire team doesnt.
-getting rid of teams ability to collect gold when team backs from team fight (which happened 5x since u warded our sents)
-in tantrum mode while u were warding creeps you feed them your hero solo 2 times.
- you gave them lead when we clearly had it becuase instead of joining team like you wanted me to you were busy warding your own teams woods. 1 sent for every spot x5 or even x6.
-even when we were grouping you still werent with team, becuase u were in tantrum mode warding our woods..
-also when you buy wards like that you make team not buy them because they think your actually going to use wards to help team and not troll. (mass sent your teams woodsx5).
-also if one of ur teamates was close to you while got caught trolling mass senting our woods they would be dragged into a battle most like losing and feeding.

plzbanruiners
Forest Walker

Postby plzbanruiners » Mon May 13, 2024 12:10 am

Why would i pretend you werent in the game? Read my previous post as to why I did what I did. Dont feel like repeating myself here. You conveniently omitted posting the chat log where I asked you twice to not jungle since we were ahead. Jungling when you are ahead gives up whatever map control we had.
(13:23 / Allied) dead.inside: just go
(13:25 / Allied) dead.inside: pressure
(13:27 / Allied) dead.inside: dont jkungle

and a few minutes later

(16:20 / Allied) dead.inside: can u not jungle
(16:22 / Allied) dead.inside: they are scared
(16:25 / Allied) dead.inside: keep pressure

We both agree that we are ahead up to this point in the game. You didn't give me any response or at least tell me I'm farming for x item and then i will push/gather. Instead you go on autopilot jungle mode regardless of the state of the game.

As much as id like to see you say tantrum one more time, im gona stop arguing here. Let the mods decide as they will.

Return to “Processed Appeals”