Frank spends 30 mins warding our creeps (not exaggerating) trolling game hardcore

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Jazzy3113
Treant

Frank spends 30 mins warding our creeps (not exaggerating) trolling game hardcore

Postby Jazzy3113 » Mon May 13, 2024 1:04 am

You know what hurts the most.

Frank and all the good players will actively dodge me, but have zero issue playing with the hooch man.

Defiler01
Basic Tree

Re: Frank spends 30 mins warding our creeps (not exaggerating) trolling game hardcore

Postby Defiler01 » Mon May 13, 2024 1:17 am

Wow... who would of thought ENT would turn back into shit after banning the 1 mod that understood the game, player base, and was beyond patient. ENT used to be a shitshow, was good for a while, but turning back into a shitshow...

MR_Nimbuss
Armored Tree

Re: Frank spends 30 mins warding our creeps (not exaggerating) trolling game hardcore

Postby MR_Nimbuss » Mon May 13, 2024 3:58 am

hooch you seriously need to be ban with the amount of dumb shit you pull. You guys had the lead but you decide to farm? lol farming when you guys can clearly keep the pressure so they can't farm or move out of base. You are suppose to farm or find a way to farm when they stick as a team when you don't have the lead.

You really don't see how you f up the game?

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Mon May 13, 2024 5:35 am

all the newbs are out in full force to defend you. clearly haven't watched the play...

@mrnimbus complete moron... yes we had the lead.. then he threw a tantrum and mass warded our creeps x5. me farming had nothing to do with us losing becuase until he started afking warding our wood and wasting all his gold, we were winning. so clearly what ever i was doing was fine. retard then had a power trip tantrum and decided to throw game, and soon as he started afk mass warding every creep spot x5 we started to lose. cause and effect..

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Mon May 13, 2024 1:46 pm

Locked till review.

iambackk
ENT Staff

Postby iambackk » Thu May 16, 2024 7:46 pm

if you are ok with it @halo_mauler and @unitil i take a look at it tomorrow

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Thu May 16, 2024 8:52 pm

i combined this with another topic accidentally and didnt split right already processed this 1

Return to “Processed Requests”