gonzoindahouse uswest

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

gonzoindahouse
Forest Walker

gonzoindahouse uswest

Postby gonzoindahouse » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:14 am

Your Warcraft III username: gonzoindahouse uswest
Realm/Gateway: west
Why are you banned: Re: gonzoindahouse uswest
Postby EdgeOfChaos » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:20 pm

You did nothing but cast Suicide and use Dagon the entire game. You're not banned for using skills, but for not using skills to troll your allies and lose the game.

Apart from that, I only see one wrongful ban which was then revoked with an apology. You have been banned over and over for game ruining, and the last one was revoked because you promised to learn from them, which you apparently did not. Seriously. One day I hope you realize that it's easier to play normally than troll and appeal every ban
Why you should be unbanned: i would like nat to say why i should be unbanned because soo far i have failed

intersmack
Resource Storage

Re: gonzoindahouse uswest

Postby intersmack » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:36 am

The game was over at start when nobody went mid mid to fight slark. It was a bad game but at least gonzo was the only one buying wards for team.

Here is two recent games where gonzo does well with his strategy just look at the scores:

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 403593.w3g

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 461477.w3g

Planting mass stasis traps and ganking is a legitimate strategy that's not for everybody.

Edit:
-Was not a game throw, it was a bad game.
-2 weeks ban is excessive.
-Bara played much worse, sitting at fountain while team died defending rax.

This post proves the reason of "repeated gamethrowing" by EdgeOfChaos to be wrong.
Larz said it was an "intentional to troll" which is also proven wrong by the replays above and the fact techies bought wards for team.
Last edited by intersmack on Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

gonzoindahouse
Forest Walker

Postby gonzoindahouse » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:23 am

i have to right in the rules chaos and apolgise you state like we have another choice
i dunno why you bring up this old stuff what does it have to do with the current???
i bring up old stuff mods say it has nothing to do with the subject you bring it up and its fine????

i set wards
i ganked early
why dont you say sorry for not banning the game who broke multiple rules????
instead banning the guy who played entire game??? which rule states i have to set a mine????
the games above listed my strat works better then any techies strat you need to admit when you are wrong..
stop being a bigot

gonzoindahouse
Forest Walker

Postby gonzoindahouse » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:26 am

why dont you say sorry for not banning the guy who broke multiple rules????
why do you protect your friend???
1300 elo hahaa lv 11 score 1 11
sitting fountin refusing to d
typed the entire game
while we mass hunted got kills

Larz

Postby Larz » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:06 am

@gonzoindahouse here is the problem instead of explaining your case you like to attack the mods ....calling us friends of the accusers.
Attacking us for our play when you are the one that has a history of being banned.

I would like to say I will listen to you and explain how I feel but one attack one negative comment to another mod and this gets declined.
I dont care what the other mod might have done in this game. I dont care what the others have done in that game I care about this topic and this topic only.

I will talk to you and go over this but one negative attack from you and you sit it out. if you agree pm me and we will meet in chat

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:49 am

He's forum banned anyways for spamming ban request against Larz. I guess I'll leave this open until he's back. And yes 2 weeks is longer than an ordinary game ruin ban because he has 10 previous offenses (4 game ruining before this ban) and he promised to learn in the last one (which was appealed and removed). He could always have appealed this ban down or even got it removed if he had approached this topic without all the spam/flame.

The matter of the other player is completely unrelated to this. And a third moderator with no relation to this case reviewed that and found nothing ban-worthy for that Bara. The fact that you keep saying he was 1-11 (even though he wasn't) like that somehow means he should be banned shows your lack of knowledge about the rules. And he didn't refuse to defend.. He died twice defending the rax. And buying wards doesn't mitigate that he directly caused his team to lose with his troll "strategy".

gonzoindahouse
Forest Walker

Postby gonzoindahouse » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:07 pm

you guys banned the wrong guy how is that even possible???

gonzoindahouse
Forest Walker

Postby gonzoindahouse » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:09 pm

unban me say your sorry for getting wrong guy

gonzoindahouse
Forest Walker

Postby gonzoindahouse » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:14 pm

why the fuck u guys ban guy ganks in 3 mins???? and not the guy who spams entire game??? you guys got rules backwords hahaaa go get some coffee

gonzoindahouse
Forest Walker

Postby gonzoindahouse » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:14 pm

keep banning me i dont give a fuck anymore i tired of your noobness

gonzoindahouse
Forest Walker

Postby gonzoindahouse » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:16 pm

it takes no balls to hide plant bombs and hide more takes guts to use techies in team battles you guys got it backwords f u and your shit techies larz

Larz

Postby Larz » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:25 pm

Denied

Return to “Processed Appeals”