un ban plz

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

brianrip112222
Basic Tree

un ban plz

Postby brianrip112222 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:10 am

Your Warcraft III username: fdg5
Realm/Gateway: Us east
Why are you banned: because i left the game
Why you should be unbanned: I should be un banned because i was being harassed by the player who probably banned me, when i asked him to stop harassing me he just got worse so with no other option i was forced to leave the game . iv been playing this game since it came out so this is rather insulating to get harassed then banned! plz un ban thank you

Hash
Poison Treant

Re: un ban plz

Postby Hash » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:10 am

So you probably got auto-banned because a lot of ENT games will auto-ban players for leaving games due to the fact that it is game ruining. Now if someone is harassing you in a game, the best option would be to !ignore (Insert Name here), leaving the game is not the right way to go about it.

Hello brianrip112222,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

brianrip112222
Basic Tree

Postby brianrip112222 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:23 pm

k i sent it to you hope the highlight worked

Hash
Poison Treant

Postby Hash » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:28 pm

@brianrip112222 By the way you didn't need to pm it to me, if you had copied and pasted just the highlighted part and posted it in this thread, that would have been enough, but I do appreciate your effort. You are now unbanned, happy gaming!

Return to “Processed Appeals”