Ban Appeal.

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

sardaukan
Basic Tree

Ban Appeal.

Postby sardaukan » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:07 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Rovern
Realm/Gateway: Northrend
Why are you banned: Stay percentage : 69% for 29 games
Why you should be unbanned: Yeah i understand i should not leave games. But it was a game against MRBIGPLAY. This dude aims to play against noob to increase his elo. So i played with him a game earlier and we (little noobs) got completely destroyed. Then i said "meh, i guess not everybody is like that" then i joined another castlefight game, the lobby was not full. i went afk on youtube, waiting for the game to fill. When i checked back warcraft 3, the game had already started. I checked the elo. It was MRBIGPLAY again with some of his friends again against me and some other noobs. So i knew it would be 20 min of rape for us so i quit the game immediately. i'm sorry if i violated the rules. But it is clearly not fun for new players to play against those guys. I promise i will try to check better how I'm fighting against and try to take the challenge.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Ban Appeal.

Postby FalenGa » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:51 pm

@sardaukan
Hello sardaukan,

please link us the general rules and the game specific rules of the game(s) you got banned in, and highlight the specific rule(s) you believe you violated.
You can find them on our wiki.

That way, we can ensure another rule-violation by you, caused by not-knowing the rules, will not happen again. After linking us to the rules, we expect you to have read them. Cooperating with us will have a positive effect on your ban duration.

sardaukan
Basic Tree

Postby sardaukan » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:34 pm

"Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left."

Here it is. I understand I'm in the wrong. I'll try my best to stay in the games now.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:31 pm

@sardaukan
Fair enough, i'll take your word for it.

Appeal approved.

Return to “Processed Appeals”